What's new

PM telephoned Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and condemned the heinous terrorist attack by Houthi militia

Since a Pakistani citizen was killed in this attack Pakistan must demand Houthis to pay a compensation to the victims family. The Pakistani working in dubai was not part of Yemen war in any way and was just a worker in uae. Houthis must pay for all funeral expenses and compensate the family on the innocent. Otherwise Pakistan should do retaliatory strikes on the Houthi site and Houthi leaders directly responsible for this incident. We don’t care about no Arab Iran proxy war BUT if our citizen is killed we hold the right to retaliate. Let’s value our citizens and make a example in the world that whoever kills a Pakistani will have to pay for it!

Pakistan should help by sending in 10 Divisions of PA to help the Emirates and not give empty words. Of course the Emirates should pay all the costs.
sure if the prince can send equivalent # of men to spend time in siachin, working boundary and LOC. and ofcourse we will take care of their roti..

sure if the prince can send equivalent # of men to spend time in siachin, working boundary and LOC. and ofcourse we will take care of their roti..
Prince don’t come to Pakistan asking for a economic lifeline every few years, for corrupt freeloaders crowd in his country.
Since a Pakistani citizen was killed in this attack Pakistan must demand Houthis to pay a compensation to the victims family. The Pakistani working in dubai was not part of Yemen war in any way and was just a worker in uae. Houthis must pay for all funeral expenses and compensate the family on the innocent. Otherwise Pakistan should do retaliatory strikes on the Houthi site and Houthi leaders directly responsible for this incident. We don’t care about no Arab Iran proxy war BUT if our citizen is killed we hold the right to retaliate. Let’s value our citizens and make a example in the world that whoever kills a Pakistani will have to pay for it!
Ok, Don’t get carried away now. Border control ker lo, retaliatory strike bad main ker Lana.

Last edited:
Are you guys sure you would want to participate in a military conflict between the Arabs and the Iranians? Yemen is, after all, an Iranian vassal at this point. It would have a significant impact on your projects with Iran.
I state my opinion. The Houthis are not fully controlled by Iran. Iran is actually in a detente posture with the GCC, the Houthi attacks are poorly timed.

Yeah - pretty soon men from Majlis will be seen blowing stuff up in Pakistan then. Iran’s power over a certain sect is frightening to say the least.
Even better, This will expose Ayatoyllas sleeper cells. I don’t think majority of Pak Shias care or crazy enough to pickup arm for Iranians or its proxy wars (inside Pak).

As long as Pakistan keep it as pure business for economic and strategic benefits and walk away when mission is over.

Prince don’t come to Pakistan asking begging for a economic lifeline to for corrupt freeloader in his country to keep breathing and breading.
they have right to refuse, no hell will break lose.plenty of other donors in market, the loan conditions dont say we offer our soldier's life if we are unable to pay.

Last edited:
they have right to refuse money, plenty of other donors in market, the loan conditions dont say we offer our soldiers life if we are unable to pay.
Its not about being unable to pay. It’s about earning want you need with your hand, your blood,sweat and tears. Living like a loin instead of feeding like a scavenger. It’s about dignity and honor.

In simple words, If you scratch my back I will scratch your.

Even better, This will expose Ayatoyllas sleeper cells. I don’t think majority of Pak Shias care or crazy enough to pickup arm for Iranians or its proxy wars (inside Pak).

As long as Pakistan keep it as pure business for economic and strategic benefits and walk away when mission is over.
what strategy?
Its not about being unable to pay. It’s about earning want you need with your hand, your blood,sweat and tears. Living like a loin instead of feeding like a scavenger. It’s about dignity and honor.

In simple words, If you scratch my back I will scratch your.
We dont need to.
we have a back they would want to scratch whether they like it or not..
One word - Gwadar.

Last edited:
Pakistan should help by sending in 10 Divisions of PA to help the Emirates and not give empty words. Of course the Emirates should pay all the costs.
you even dont know what the heck you are talking . are you ? i will sugess you watch a youtube series named cold wars of muslim world . in this war once you choose a side your death is written on wall .
Are you guys sure you would want to participate in a military conflict between the Arabs and the Iranians? Yemen is, after all, an Iranian vassal at this point. It would have a significant impact on your projects with Iran.
it seems we have so many underage kids whom dont know history of this conflict . since 1979 anyone have enter in this fire burnt . lebanon was once a nice place today deep in mess . yemen libya syria egypt jordan iraq and now UAE SAUDI IRAN all of them paying the price of sectarian war. these kids want to throw paksitan in this hell fire . seems they have 0 idea what they are talking and how proxy wars been fight . i must say politicians and parliament are curse on paksitan but still in 2015 this curse saved us from next 50 years of bloody war by refusing to join yemen war .

you even dont know what the heck you are talking . are you ? i will sugess you watch a youtube series named cold wars of muslim world . in this war once you choose a side your death is written on wall .

it seems we have so many underage kids whom dont know history of this conflict . since 1979 anyone have enter in this fire burnt . lebanon was once a nice place today deep in mess . yemen libya syria egypt jordan iraq and now UAE SAUDI IRAN all of them paying the price of sectarian war. these kids want to throw paksitan in this hell fire . seems they have 0 idea what they are talking and how proxy wars been fight . i must say politicians and parliament are curse on paksitan but still in 2015 this curse saved us from next 50 years of bloody war by refusing to join yemen war .

What by santa Claus

There is no mess.. Besides this is good for us and we will clean out the weaker element in our amidst we have nothing to lose but to gain alot

Strategic not strategy.
We dont need to.
we have a back they would want to scratch whether they like it or not..
One word - Gwadar.
No one wants to scratch someone else back, it’s you who is asking for help with maskeen face every time . It’s lot easier say it here, but much harder to walk the talk.

Houthis might have overplayed their hands this time. UAE and Saudis always wanted to paint them as terrorists.

Strategic not strategy.

No one wants to scratch someone else back, it’s you who is asking for help with maskeen face every time . It’s lot easier say it here, but much harder to walk the talk.
again son you are very shortsighted and see this under the lens of 2 billion dollars that are loans not free handouts or grants.

Pakistan is not short of institutions to ask for this amount of money. You have China ready to give you more loans..,Pakistan doesn't need to commit anything to UAE of this sort in return for a loan.
UAE cancelled the 3.2 billion oil refinery plus a billion disbursement because we took $500 million from Qatar!!!
We could have easily retained those offerings by UAE by turning down the Qatar offer but relations come above a few billion dollars.

Pakistan condemn everyone and for everything, we tried to build peace between KSA and Iran but they are not in mood, this in fighting cause millions of lives already and God knows how long this conflict will last.

Back
Top Bottom