What's new

PM telephoned Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and condemned the heinous terrorist attack by Houthi militia

Dude you got comprehension issues. I can’t simplify or break it down further.
I'm still waiting for the so called strategy...lol
Theres no strategic relationship between Pakistan and UAE. . you are simping the wrong country.. Pakistan should divert remittances form the country to more friendlier and dependable nations.

It can also be put like this:

"Sacrificing a few lives for solving a great problem and Kashmir war can be restarted. Returns are worth the investments."
nah.... Kashmir will be fought without all this madness.

Pakistan should help by sending in 10 Divisions of PA to help the Emirates and not give empty words. Of course the Emirates should pay all the costs.
We aren't their gun for hire. They have been bombing yemen along with saudi regime from a long time. Creating one of the worst humanitarian crisis. The fire they lit is starting to reach home.

80000 Pakistani citizens died in the terrorism campaign lunched from American occupied Afghanistan in last decade or so, not one sheikdom (or ummah chumma for that matter) raised its finger.

What is wrong with us?

Let them deal with their own crap. Yes a Pakistani died, but its a case of being at wrong place at wrong time. We got nothing to do with this mess, stay million miles away. And never forget that you were left on your own in the aftermath of 9/11, all these fkers never cared one bit when our people were dieing everyday, becuase all that was happening in Pakistan was sponsored from their overlord America occupied Afghanistan.

our pm makes the effort to ring n condemn when these oil snoby leaders didnt lift a finger on the dial when pak was going thru hell. imran khan is behaving like abused house wife.

Since a Pakistani citizen was killed in this attack Pakistan must demand Houthis to pay a compensation to the victims family. The Pakistani working in dubai was not part of Yemen war in any way and was just a worker in uae. Houthis must pay for all funeral expenses and compensate the family on the innocent.
Its called 'Casualty of War'. I'm sure you may of heard about a lot of victims who had perished that had nothing to do with War. I don't recall any 3rd Party Government demanding for Funeral Costs & Compensation Pay to families of the victims. If that were that case, I US would've been bankrupt by now for their f#*kups.
Otherwise Pakistan should do retaliatory strikes on the Houthi site and Houthi leaders directly responsible for this incident. We don’t care about no Arab Iran proxy war BUT if our citizen is killed we hold the right to retaliate.
Seriously..., have you not learned a lesson for getting involved in Afghanistan? Al Qaeida, Taliban, ISIS all took their aggression out on Pakistan through various channel. Who was the Victim? The people of Pakistan. The US used our airspace to drop a mother-load of bombs by Reapers. Who were the victims? The people of Pakistan.

And now you're gonna wanna open Pandora's Box - all over again? My good man, you're living in Beautiful Canada were the worst thing you have to deal with is the weather in the winters. Even criminals in Canada are probably polite. You & I are far from the troubles of Pakistan...

Care to ask those who live in Pakistan & ask what their views are. I'm pretty sure your Relatives won't be too crazy about the idea of going to War against a Nation - more than 90% would need to Google its location..
Let’s value our citizens and make a example in the world that whoever kills a Pakistani will have to pay for it!
Yes, lets value our citizens. Lets start with the citizens that have been killed by India & the United States. How about the children we lost in the APS-Peshawar Attack, back in '14...

To this day, I feel they laid their lives in vain & we still haven't been able to avenge them.

Stay Clear of Yemen. We don't want to draw any attention from these nuts who easily purchase an airline ticket & walk through our Immigration with ease.

Why doesn't India go for it?

"Sacrificing a few lives for solving a great problem and war for Aksai Chin, against China, (which was initiated in 1962, but had to be stopped) can be restarted. Returns are worth the investments."
:lol: :lol::lol:
So you mean to say, "No, we don't want Arab money. We can fight India on our own without Arab money."
our pm makes the effort to ring n condemn when these oil snoby leaders didnt lift a finger on the dial when pak was going thru hell.
What you talking about? When did this happen?

The conflicts in the middle east pose a great threat to the newly formulated geo economic centric policy of the political government. There had been concerns and warnings of Pakistani casualties in the conflict.

Pakistan must work with regional countries and beyond to secure the port of Aden.

UAE is no friend of Pakistan. They are run by a bunch of Hinduphile Sheikhs. So stop crying over this incident, all of you.

I thought, you are an Indian. Why do you want to fight India, as you have mentioned in your post. :lol:
Read properly. I was asking you. It was in quotes.
Pakistan must work with regional countries and beyond to secure the port of Aden.
In return, you would be rewarded. It may be a game changer in context of Kashmir. Can you turn the tables?

Read properly. I was asking you. It was in quotes.

OK. I misunderstood it. But, what I am saying, is that why don't you people take this opportunity of using Arab money, along with US support, to fight China, and take back Aksai Chin, which your first PM Nehru desired and aspired, and your present "Tadipaar" Home Minister Amit Shah promised in a session of, probably, Lok Sabha. :p:

OK. I misunderstood it. But, what I am saying, is that why don't you people take this opportunity of using Arab money, along with US support, to fight China, and take back Aksai Chin, which your first PM Nehru desired and aspired, and your present "Tadipaar" Home Minister Amit Shah promised in a session of, probably, Lok Sabha. :p:
We are doing it slowly. You may not live to see it.

Back
Top Bottom