What's new

Abu Dhabi crown prince to visit Turkey on Nov. 24

As opposed to Greece..., the not so great power saved by the West/NATO.

Exactly. Greece is not a small country,as opposed to Turkey which MMM-E claims is a "regional superpower".
MBZ came to Turkiye to normalize ties with ERDOGAN
nobody beg anyone

good news muslim countries should friends instead of enemies
we hope Egypt and KSA also will join to The Uae-Qatar-Turkiye
I don't think he begged to invest 10 billion dollars :P

Greece is tiny and puppet country

or MBZ beg to forgive for his mistakes against Turkiye since 2016
Every time you post I imagine Saddam from the House of Saddam,saying "Turkiye great contry!" instead of the "3raaaq great contry!"

Hehe..Your Sultan seems to be in trouble. Go buy some Lira.. Pakistanis and their love for Erdogan..

keep crying false flager TROLL

Every time you post I imagine Saddam from the House of Saddam,saying "Turkiye great contry!" instead of the "3raaaq great contry!"

Dou you think that was easy to match with USA,France,Greece,Armenia,KSA,UAE,Russia,İran,ASSAD,Hezbolah,FETO,PKK/YPG,HAFTAR,etc in Syria,Azerbaijan,Qatar,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean ?

Turkiye could do it

The UAE will invest $10 billion in Turkiye

The diplomacy begin last year but the ties has improved after being on a historic low from 2013 onwards to 2020 but now it has entered a new phase of friendly and cordial relations

Last edited:
Hehehe.. Pakistanis talking about poverty and begging while Imran running around with Katora..

We are much better off than 1bil indians living under poverty that is unheard rate my friend... Even tops the world combined in poverty

Hehehe.. Pakistanis talking about poverty and begging while Imran running around with Katora..
Check your homelessness, poverty, hunger indexes, compare it to anyone in the region and than talk crap- if you are still brave enough or baigharyat enough in your case to do so
You ain't at that level son... You won't like it...

Check your homelessness, poverty, hunger indexes, compare it to anyone in the region and than talk crap- if you are still brave enough or baigharyat enough in your case to do so
You ain't at that level son... You won't like it...
Obviously Pakistan is in a better state. But the question is how bad the conditions in India are.

Last edited:
Your loser Troll Team crying on my every post as always
You're the only one crying here and saying the same things like a little kid. There's no troll team,that's in your head.

Back
Top Bottom