What's new

Breaking News COAS asks Nawaz to resign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Indian love Nawaaz so much?

It's unimaginable for Indian for toppling an Elected government .

If Namaz going to do same in KPK, You would find Indian support for Imran khan .

If nawaaz looses today then pakistan will loose for coming three decades ..all those who advocate for this anarchy are either opposition political party activists or some people from armed force due to their selfish motives ...as per ordinary pakistani citizens are concerned they have gone through many disappointments and they were patient enough to wait till the end even though they had so many forced administration .. Everything will have its logical conclusion but its not good to cut your nose if you cought cold ...if someone wants to support this daylight murder of demicracy then they should be ready to be ruled by army generals for another three decades or may be more ...

Army Chief did not suggest PM to resign or to go on leave: ISPR

Pakistan army and government strongly refuted the rumours about COAS asking for PM’s resignation

ISLAMABAD: (Dunya News) – Pakistan Army and government spokespersons have strongly rebutted the rumours circulating in media that Army Chief General Raheel Sharif had asked Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to resign from his post during their meeting.

In a press release issued from Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) today (Monday), DG ISPR Major General Asim Bajwa has denied all the rumours about Army Chief asking for PM’s resignation. Releasing the rebuttal on micro-blogging website Twitter, Asim Bajwa said that the rumours were baseless.

• I wish Imran Khan reads party's constitution: Javed Hashmi
  • Imran Khan accepts constitution only when it fits his agenda: Hashmi
  • I will lay my life for sovereignty of constitution: Javed Hashmi
  • I am still PTI's president: Javed Hashmi

Army Chief did not suggest PM to resign or to go on leave: ISPR
Last Updated On 01 September,2014 About 52 minutes ago
inner-mail-icon.jpg

234973_66692014.jpg

Pakistan army and government strongly refuted the rumours about COAS asking for PM’s resignation

ISLAMABAD: (Dunya News) – Pakistan Army and government spokespersons have strongly rebutted the rumours circulating in media that Army Chief General Raheel Sharif had asked Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to resign from his post during their meeting.

In a press release issued from Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) today (Monday), DG ISPR Major General Asim Bajwa has denied all the rumours about Army Chief asking for PM’s resignation. Releasing the rebuttal on micro-blogging website Twitter, Asim Bajwa said that the rumours were baseless.

On the other hand, government spokesperson has also denied the rumours. According to the government spokesperson, General Raheel Sharif met PM Nawaz Sharif today and discussed the strategy to spell out the political situation that is currently prevailing in the country. Army Chief met the Prime Minister in the PM House. He informed the PM about the decisions taken by the military leadership during the Corps Commanders Conference that was held yesterday.

PM and Chief of Army Staff discussed the strategy to end the political crisis.

Defense Minister Khawaja Muhammad Asif also denied the rumours saying that there was no truth in the rumours about COAS and DG Inter-Services Intelligence.

Source : Army Chief did not suggest PM to resign or to go on leave: ISPR | Pakistan | Dunya News

I hope this is not turning into punjabis vs pathans :D

General Raheel Shareef has asked Nawaz to resign according to DAWN NEWS

I don't know where PTI's propaganda machine pulls this stuff off of. But the ELECTED GOVERNMENT ain't going nowhere. This will be resolved THROUGH the elected government. That's guaranteed. If you think you can bring a mob of 20K people and two greedy idiots supporting Terrorism, then you are sadly mistaken. You IK and Mullah need to give up before its too late. These two could be made an example for the future generations so NO ONE does Domestic Terrorism again. This is the height of stupidity. These idiots thought they'd have military's backing with 20K people and they got so many killed and injured.
The ONLY benefactor is Talibans here because these two idiots are diverting Army's attention from rooting out the terrorists. This is all Treason and Domestic terrorism and both need capital punishment for doing violence and getting people killed and inured.

Imagine this:

Nawaz Sharif's legs are shaking. He's sitting there holding a pen, and about to write his resignation!

:yahoo::cheesy::victory:

Ghadar+Kaun.jpg

This time he won't go Jeddah ... He will definitely go in grave in-sha-Allah ...................

Suppose he resign then what's next. Another turmoil will follow this one. No end to this endless saga.

So far I know he was elected under CTG and all participating party already accepted their defeat. So why this resentment now?

In my humble opinion he should be allow to complete his tenor unless he undermined national security.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom