What's new

Breaking News COAS asks Nawaz to resign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Democracy is much stronger than we expected,whether this is because of Army changed mindset be it kayani or the Raheel sharif or the capability of nawaz(I doubt) as surviving a leader like Imran khan is indeed a tough task for any leader of Pakistan

A subordinate asking his boss to resign? Only in Pakistan.

I'm talking bout army taking over.

Army taking over would mean the whole cycle starts again, dictatorship, weak democratic leadership, then dictatorship again, Pakistan in a perpetual state of instability. :enjoy:

India has dealt with Pakistan with its military at the helm of things and it can in the future too!

Democracy is much stronger than we expected,whether this is because of Army changed mindset be it kayani or the Raheel sharif or the capability of nawaz(I doubt) as surviving a leader like Imran khan is indeed a tough task for any leader of Pakistan
Pakistan was in right path. I was so proud of what was just happening. Gradual Stability at last but highly disappointed with new development.

What is this? Why nawaz supporters are not coming on road defending him, he came to office being selected as pm after people voted him, he should never resign even if a million protestors come on road because he has won elections representing over 150 million people. He is a business minded leader which is a good thing for people of pak, he would take economy of pak forward.

Why would MQM join with PTI. Didn't they kill one another in Karachi?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom