What's new

Breaking News COAS asks Nawaz to resign

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISPR for now has denied it but we believe them fully :p
Zarvi, sometimes you really talk intelligent you know - There is obviously lot more going on behind the doors than meets the eye.

BwcP-rdCQAEt9a6.jpg:large

It was the other way around. Gov is preparing to oust COAS and DG ISI.

Next DG ISI

Lt General Zaheer ul Islam who is current DG ISI will retire on 1st october along with 3 to 4 other Generals so every one who is expected to be next DG ISI the most powerful post after Army Chief in Pakistan any ideas ?
@Aeronaut @Oscar @Fulcrum15 @Chak Bamu @nair @Areesh @Icarus @Xeric @cadet zain @AUz @Bratva @fatman17 @waz @DESERT FIGHTER

Zarvi, sometimes you really talk intelligent you know - There is obviously lot more going on behind the doors than meets the eye.

Might be a gauge to test the things on the grounds

I want terrorism and sectarianism to end across-the-board. You wouldn't know, but Nawaz has a lot to do with it. He is the last remaining vestige of Zia-ul-Haq's Pakistan.
I would defer to your judgement on this.

From an outsiders and economics perspective, I see that the amount of work he has done in Pakistan after becoming PM is 10 times more than what Zardari did in the entire 5 years put together from a 'developmental perspective' ie roads, ports, power plant, etc many projects are being launched.

Roads, metros, space program were never an issue for the common Pakistani. On the other hand, terrorism by the snakes in his backyard are the biggest issues facing our society. Trust you me, when him and his Saudi handlers are eliminated from having a say in Pakistani politics, rest of the continent will have a fresh breath of air. This may take a few years.

I would defer to your judgement on this.

From an outsiders and economics perspective, I see that the amount of work he has done in Pakistan after becoming PM is 10 times more than what Zardari did in the entire 5 years put together from a 'developmental perspective' ie roads, ports, power plant, etc many projects are being launched.

In what capacity he can ask PM to resign ?

If this news is correct then COAS Gen. Raheel Sharif must have merely given his personal suggestion to the PM to resign temporarily, so as to meet the conditions set by PAT & PTI.

that was fake news about resign PM ...
ISPR is saying ... COAS Gen Raheel Sharid didnt say to PM for Resign ...
you can check in GEO too...

GEO:omghaha::omghaha:

back to the topic its fake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom