What's new

Breaking news: China says Doklam road construction will continue!

I think PDF should have screening test before giving membership.
What the hell is this nonsense.
I totally agree with you but you won't like the results since more than 95% of indians on pdf will fail the test and you will be one of them. So think before you speak.

IMO it's a very long term game by China!!! Now India is coerced into a very expensive arms race!!! And, how long can she defy "do more" from Pentagon???

That's true.

Last edited:
@HAKIKAT
Please read my signature and it will succinctly explain what India is "capable" of.

There are very few countries that have such long list of failed defence projects
  1. Tejas a total failure
  2. Arjun a total failure
  3. Akash was a disaster
  4. Pokhran nuclear test was a fiasco, a debacle
  5. Prithvi failed
  6. Aircraft carrier failed, rejected by US navy experts
  7. the list is long
Foreign Policy
  1. Isolating Pakistan failed and backfired as india got isolated herself
  2. Supporting terrorism in Baluchistan failed
  3. Attempts to destabilise Pakistan failed and again india got destable itself
  4. Suppressing the Kashmiri freedom struggle failed
  5. Dokhlam failed
  6. NSG failed
  7. UNSC failed
Military Strategy
  1. Cold start failed
  2. Sir ji kal parson straik failed
  3. Hot pursuit failed
  4. Dokhlam failed
  5. Counter China in SCS and IOR failed
Fiscal Policy
  1. Demonetisation failed
  2. Begging to the people for military budget failed
  3. Huge loans failed
These are just of the fails India has faced in recent future so India is truly a failed state.

Last edited:
After road is build Indians will say ** This is only 2 lane road... we stopped them from building 8 lane express way***

That's how they claim victory, by moving the goalposts. :enjoy:

But how will they explain their unilateral retreat from Donglang to their friends in Bhutan?

That's how they claim victory, by moving the goalposts. :enjoy:

But how will they explain their unilateral retreat from Donglang to their friends in Bhutan?
They can move the goal posts wherever they wish...It does not change the fact that they lost miserably and nobody is buying their propaganda...not even their old allies like Russia or new sugar daddy Uncle Sam.

No need build roads..china should just build a tunnel through uttarakhand and place underground nuclear bomb at delhi

Comment of the year from another website by American guy:

It would have been worse for India than 1962. China would have considered it as a live fire exercise to test all their new impressive armaments. Then there would be no doubt in all of Asia that the dominance of the Middle Kingdom has returned.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3581492/posts

@HAKIKAT
Please read my signature and it will succinctly explain what India is "capable" off.

There are very few countries that have such long list of failed defence projects
  1. Tejas a total failure
  2. Arjun a total failure
  3. Akash was a disaster
  4. Pokhran nuclear test was a fiasco, a debacle
  5. Prithvi failed
  6. Aircraft carrier failed, rejected by US navy experts
  7. the list is long
Foreign Policy
  1. Isolating Pakistan failed and backfired as india got isolated herself
  2. Supporting terrorism in Baluchistan failed
  3. Attempts to destabilise Pakistan failed and again india got destable itself
  4. Suppressing the Kashmiri freedom struggle failed
  5. Dokhlam failed
  6. NSG failed
  7. UNSC failed
Military Strategy
  1. Cold start failed
  2. Sir ji kal parson straik failed
  3. Hot pursuit failed
  4. Dokhlam failed
  5. Counter China in SCS and IOR failed
Fiscal Policy
  1. Demonetisation failed
  2. Begging to the people for military budget failed
  3. Huge loans failed
These are just of the fails India has faced in recent future so India is truly a failed state.

lol

Uski do ankh.....Meri Ek.

No need build roads..china should just build a tunnel through uttarakhand and place underground nuclear bomb at delhi
An H-6K bomber squadron with nuclear cruise missiles can erase Delhi from the map. By the end of the year, we will have H-20 stealth bomber in limited operation too. The only question is whether stealth bombers on jungle technology level Hindustan is even necessary.

This is just a face saving exercise by china and for home consumption.
Xi don't want to look weak just before the cpc november conclave. Another way to fool chinese people.

Maybe I should set my flag to Indian ones too coz I tell a lot of hard facts on India too. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Speaking of hard facts, I wonder what would happen if some random non pakistani guy puts on pakistani flags and start posting hard facts about pakistan.

India has no class:
Yet you choose to put on flags in your id as you are too ashamed of your real country.

Comment of the year from another website by American guy:

It would have been worse for India than 1962. China would have considered it as a live fire exercise to test all their new impressive armaments. Then there would be no doubt in all of Asia that the dominance of the Middle Kingdom has returned.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3581492/posts

Let the delusions continue :D

psst....where is THE ROAD?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Haha it is not like Huang Jing planning hidden agenda in your government continued to influence your policies for decades and now you expel only after Us interference ... LOL

An H-6K bomber squadron with nuclear cruise missiles can erase Delhi from the map. By the end of the year, we will have H-20 stealth bomber in limited operation too. The only question is whether stealth bombers on jungle technology level Hindustan is even necessary.

Nice dream now get up and get up smell the coffee ...

the chutiyapa narrative of Chinese ch*tiya party.
Lost the doklam for the election purpose, I doubt Xi will get the 3rd term.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom