What's new

Breaking news: China says Doklam road construction will continue!

BTW what happened to cheer leaders who were thinking that china will decimate India.... :lol:

Let me break it to you.... your military...withdrawn...
Chinese military .... staying...

Chinese military will now take defensive measures.... so your guys cannot intervene again... than start construction of road...

Kaput. ???

http://m.indiatoday.in/story/india-china-border-dispute-doklam-road/1/1036185.html

Asked if China had agreed to stop road construction, Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying told reporters: "I can tell you that Chinese border troops continue to station and patrol in the Donglang area. In order to defend the needs of defending the border and improve living conditions, China has long engaged in road construction in Donglang area. We will take into account all relevant factors including the weather and we will make plans, including for road construction, in accordance with the situation on the ground."

So China denied any promise to stop building roads. In fact, making it clear road construction is expected.

Why doesn't IA now show its shupa powa to insolent China? Why unilateral withdraw after literally getting kicked in the a$$?

I give IA one week to make a move or else Modiji should be so humiliated he should attend the BRICS summit naked in shackles.
Too late for Indians. PLA already start hardening the security by planting mines along the route Indian troops that will take into doklam :lol:

seems like chinese people cant digest the relaity :lol:

Their road building has been stopped and in an face saving statement the chinese are taking excuse of wheather etc..... come back when you again start building the road.... :lol:

BTW what happened to cheer leaders who were thinking that china will decimate India.... :lol:
LOL at the Indian going bonkers with humiliation!

First India claims Doklam is Bhutan territory and PLA must leave. Oops big slap in Modiji's face. PLA still there. IA retreated.

To save face, India claims China promised not to build roads. Oops another sharp slap in Modiji's face. We denied any promise but IA is still back on India's side unable to restore previous transgression.

So now Indians say "Our dirty squatters defecated on your land for two months to delay your road construction. What a shupa powa! Jai Hind!"

Wannabe Chinese and wannabe Indians on this thread had a mental breakdown so severe after yesterday's humiliation that now they are beyond repair.

LOL at the Indian going bonkers with humiliation! What happened to shupa powa? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Supa powa mythological flame thrower ran with it's tail between it's legs. All the breast thumping by the Chinese, all the propoganda, warnings and military parade in Tibet showcasing cheap knock offs of Russian and western equipments proved to be futile in the end. Both the sides have withdrawn no road is going to be built in the area of our concern and chairman Xi can now take a deep breath after the long spanking.

we all know who having mental breakdown. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Yep, it's pretty clear to all of us. No amount of emotions can make it better.

I think the only diplomatic success India got in this conflict is that China will provide India a face-saving and stop construction for a very short time and do not explicitly tell to media that whether it will construct the road or not. However now it has become evident that no compromise has been made from Chinese side and it will make the road after some sink in time. It can be a week or two.
However this news article provides a clear indication that China will soon resume the work on the road construction.

Last edited:
first have the guts to show real flag, u false flagger
He is not a false flagger. He is one of Indians who are questioning Modi's idiotic decisions and policies. What about Shashi Tharoor, is he also a false-flagger? India has become the most intolerant shit-hole of the world as the extremist hindus have taken over all the institutions and they are not letting the opposition to exist and I foresee a civil war between the hindus.

Last edited:
I think the only diplomatic success India in this conflict is that China will provide India a face-saving and stop construction for a very short time and do not explicitly tell that whether it will construct the road or not. However now it has evident that no compromise has been made from Chinese side and it will make the road after some sink in time. It can be a week or two.
However this news article provides a clear indication that China will soon resume the work on the road construction.
China's statement is like this: your wife asks "Do you promise to me not to date other women?"

You answer "Dating other women is important to me. Historically, I have always dated other women. I will make plans about the dating of other women based on my mood and other situation on the ground."
:cheers:

I think the only diplomatic success India in this conflict is that China will provide India a face-saving and stop construction for a very short time and do not explicitly tell that whether it will construct the road or not. However now it has evident that no compromise has been made from Chinese side and it will make the road after some sink in time. It can be a week or two.

This is the obvious result. The timing will be after the BRICS summit. During the summit, expect China to move heavy military equipment into the area and when its militarily secured, than they will rebuild the road.

India claims victory because it stop China from building the road for 3-4 months.

Question to Indians, if China resume road construction and India do nothing the next time, how would you guys view the situation then? That will be the most likely scenario now.

Back
Top Bottom