What's new

Breaking news: China says Doklam road construction will continue!

So they are saying they will Plan. Hahaha ...china is becoming more fun everyday. From respect to jokes...haven't seen a country cone down this level at this speed. Be happy chinese members.. we don't care as long as we are reading what you have posted.

21105502_10208417480149472_4508903300293815871_n.jpg

There will not be any road construction.... Be rest assured.... If it happens if they start... there will be a Doklam 2.... We have left the place entirely..... We still have adequate presence.. ..

Those who want to dance can dance while night....

Lol... Nothing much mate.... You can cheer as much as you can ... Road Will not be constructed.... There will be few more statements and articles especially towards the run up to Party Congress.....

China's statement is like this: your wife asks "Do you promise to me not to date other women?"

You answer "Dating other women is important to me. Historically, I have always dated other women. I will make plans about the dating of other women based on my mood and other situation on the ground."
:cheers:
Bad example .... :lol::lol::lol:

Why do you question my flag? give me one reason. yes i tell some times hard truth but that not mean i am outsider. learn difrent opinions.
No, you are not educated in India, even a third rater school drop out would have been far better in writing sentence. If you show this to your teacher definitely he/she would have committed suicide.

http://m.indiatoday.in/story/india-china-border-dispute-doklam-road/1/1036185.html

Asked if China had agreed to stop road construction, Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying told reporters: "I can tell you that Chinese border troops continue to station and patrol in the Donglang area. In order to defend the needs of defending the border and improve living conditions, China has long engaged in road construction in Donglang area. We will take into account all relevant factors including the weather and we will make plans, including for road construction, in accordance with the situation on the ground."

So China denied any promise to stop building roads. In fact, making it clear road construction is expected.

Why doesn't IA now show its shupa powa to insolent China? Why unilateral withdraw after literally getting kicked in the a$$?

I give IA one week to make a move or else Modiji should be so humiliated he should attend the BRICS summit naked in shackles.

dude are you kidding me

Asked if China had agreed to stop road construction, Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying told reporters: "I can tell you that Chinese border troops continue to station and patrol in the Donglang area. In order to defend the needs of defending the border and improve living conditions, China has long engaged in road construction in Donglang area. We will take into account all relevant factors including the weather and we will make plans, including for road construction, in accordance with the situation on the ground."

That sentence itself clearly says they are not continuing construction by have kept that option open.

China's statement is like this: your wife asks "Do you promise to me not to date other women?"

You answer "Dating other women is important to me. Historically, I have always dated other women. I will make plans about the dating of other women based on my mood and other situation on the ground."
:cheers:
At any point of time have you been to Punjab?

dude are you kidding me

That sentence itself clearly says they are not continuing construction by have kept that option open.
Mate you should leave alone the fig leaf that China left on Modiji's parts not keep pulling at it.

This latest statement should not have been brought up on PDF. Mistake by fellow members, now Indians are using it to further their propaganda.

dude are you kidding me

That sentence itself clearly says they are not continuing construction by
have kept that option open.
So what's the contention then? This is exactly what the Chinese members are saying that China has made no compromise and it will make the road.. So a unilateral victory or China.
Now you should ask your Govt that for what did it send its soldiers if it didn't had enough strength? As China is there in Dokhlam with its soldiers and it will construct the road.
Do you get that? It is a slap on your face basically...All you did was to delay and even that may not be the case if China accelerates, the world how quickly Chinese companies can build the infrastructure.

Smart Indian. It was a tricky question. Actually there are two punjabs, one in Pakistan and one in India.

:azn:
It is better if you refer to the one in India as Khalistan... since our Sikh brothers are struggling for the freedom.

Smart Indian. It was a tricky question. Actually there are two punjabs, one in Pakistan and one in India.

:azn:
Both the Punjab speak one language and
So what's the contention then? This is exactly what the Chinese members are saying that China has made no compromise and it will make the road.. So a unilateral victory or China.
Now you should ask your Govt that for what did it send its soldiers if it didn't had enough strength? As China is there in Dokhlam with its soldiers and it will construct the road.
Do you get that? It is a slap on your face basically...All you did was to delay and even that may not be the case if China accelerates, the world how quickly Chinese companies can build the infrastructure.

It is better if you refer to the one in India as Khalistan... since our Sikh brothers are struggling for the freedom.
You can believe Chinese because you have no option. It is not too distant that you will have Master Slave relationship. Go and appease them for earning some brownie points.

This is the obvious result. The timing will be after the BRICS summit.
Makes sense.
During the summit, expect China to move heavy military equipment into the area and when its militarily secured, than they will rebuild the road.
I think China has already moved in some heavy military equipment and perhaps that forced India to withdraw its unarmed soldiers who were making human chain and stopping the construction wok.

Back
Top Bottom