What's new

Breaking news: China says Doklam road construction will continue!

After road is build Indians will say ** This is only 2 lane road... we stopped them from building 8 lane express way***
Now Indians say they are shupa powa because their dirty squatters defecated on China's land for two months delaying construction of the road. Modiji saved enough face for the BRICS summit next week. Jai Hind! There will be no humiliations for him waiting in China. He is victorious!

You can believe Chinese because you have no option. It is not too distant that you will have Master Slave relationship. Go and appease them for earning some brownie points.

That's very typical of the indians that whenever you get defeated and desecrated publicly on logic and facts, you resort to trolling and personal attack. The fact is that your country got desecrated publicly in front of the whole world and no one came to your rescue ... not even your sugar-daddy uncle-sam and you just chickened when things started to get hot. But it is a routine thing and an integral part of your national instinct as it has been going on for centuries...foreign troops come, desecrate you and rule over you. All you do is spot the weak and armless in your society and lynch them.

No, you are not educated in India, even a third rater school drop out would have been far better in writing sentence. If you show this to your teacher definitely he/she would have committed suicide.
indian scool you mean this?
free-school-under-bridge-1020x610.jpg

lol hahahaha :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

you study here? in above scool?:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

That's very typical of the indians that whenever you get defeated and desecrated publicly on logic and facts, you resort to trolling and personal attack. The fact is that your country got desecrated publicly in front of the whole world and no one came to your rescue ... not even your sugar-daddy uncle-sam and you just chickened when things started to get hot. But it is a routine thing and an integral part of your national instinct as it has been going on for centuries...foreign troops come, desecrate you and rule over you. All you do is spot the weak and armless in your society and lynch them.
Come out of deep sleep and see below some words by true Pakistanis

And once for all I like to tell you India have partner like relationship with other nations not like a slave relationship of begging. So come out of sleep and study how India interacts with other nations before writing.

indian scool you mean this?
free-school-under-bridge-1020x610.jpg

lol hahahaha :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

you study here? in above scool?:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
They are still better than you.

And once for all I like to tell you India have partner like relationship with other nations not like a slave relationship of begging. So come out of sleep and study how India interacts with other nations before writing.
india alone in world pakistan having veto power of china. india is not having partnership. only begging bowl for weapons. moody begging weapons in russia. moodi begging in usa. moodi begging in israel. moody begging everywere. lol. learn before speak but no you go to that scool sorry.

Seem Chinese here on PDF could not come to term with Chinese face loss. The point is road construction stopped and both troops withdrew.

Makes sense.

I think China has already moved in some heavy military equipment and perhaps that forced India to withdraw its unarmed soldiers who were making human chain and stopping the construction wok.
IMO it's a very long term game by China!!! Now India is coerced into a very expensive arms race!!! And, how long can she defy "do more" from Pentagon???

india alone in world pakistan having veto power of china. india is not having partnership. only begging bowl for weapons. moody begging weapons in russia. moodi begging in usa. moodi begging in israel. moody begging everywere. lol. learn before speak but no you go to that scool sorry.
I think PDF should have screening test before giving membership.
What the hell is this nonsense.

IMO it's a very long term game by China!!! Now India is coerced into a very expensive arms race!!! And, how long can she defy "do more" from Pentagon???

We have enough to deter China. Anyway, some sort of arm race is good, as it keep Indian forces in good shape...after all we want to be the undisputed force in Indian ocean region.

Ban me too.
My levels are also going down, I think, I will take leave for some time from PDF.
you fix hhave to have after i tech you rite speling. lol you were questoning my english. hahahaha learn first before blaming others.

no one ban anyone. be here enjoy here. just don't do name calling.

if you live in galss house don't throw rock at other house. simple.

man..seriously, are we too bankrupt(mentally) that we are showing such comprehension issues even in such plain statements?? India concern was simple - no road construction....Chinese are not constructing road there....if in future they will, we will see how India will respond, however as of now, there is no road building, so no need to keep the standoff...now call it win/loss/neutral how does it matter?? Fact is, as of now there is no road construction and all the work has been halted, boys from both sides can go back(and they did) to carry on their regular activities...peace!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom