What's new

Breaking news: China says Doklam road construction will continue!

Seem Chinese here on PDF could not come to term with Chinese face loss. The point is road construction stopped and both troops withdrew.
On every tea and lunch break indians start dancing 'oh the construction stopped again today' :haha::haha: Poor people can't find anything real to get happy...

Last edited:
This is just too easy. All India has to do is sit idle and they win.

Please, do something you idiots.

http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/xwfw_665399/s2510_665401/t1488261.shtml

Q: Could you tell us that how many Chinese soldiers are still deployed at the Dong Lang area?

A: This is a very specific question. What I can tell you is that The Chinese border troops continue with their patrols and stationing in the Dong Lang area. China will adjust and deploy its military resources in accordance with the need of guarding the border and the situation on the ground.

:china:

He is not a false flagger. He is one of Indians who are questioning Modi's idiotic decisions and policies. What about Shashi Tharoor, is he also a false-flagger? India has become the most intolerant shit-hole of the world as the extremist hindus have taken over all the institutions and they are not letting the opposition to exist and I foresee a civil war between the hindus.

hahaha cum on ur sitting way there and stucking ur _ss here and telling me that u know every thing. First of all I am and indian(proud of that) and I am actully also a modi critic, see his post first brother there is a manner to ask questions, a manner to keep ur point. If you want everyone to take u seriously learn these two things first.
secondly India is a shit hole ? seriously well in that shit whole there are more than 65 regional culturs, 29 states with each state having completly different story and cultral background. And as far as hindus goes india just have over 40% hindu population. We have more or equal muslims than entire pakistan and ur calling us the shit holes.

U were hardly able to keep shia and sunnies together keep aside the sikhs and hindu and punjabis whose numbers have contineously declined. U even treat ur baloach brothers as different people. Let me tell you we might be different from each other but we all have a indian heart thats wht punjabi,sikh,muslim,kashmiri,telegu, etc etc come together when ever u tried stairing us down. Huh unless u have a nice discussion point to make quote me or else its
HACKER J OUT.

Why do you question my flag? give me one reason. yes i tell some times hard truth but that not mean i am outsider. learn difrent opinions.
2 straight reasons
1) Ur way of asking questions is as if ur trying to troll india (i also ask hard truth questions try and go through some of my posts if u wish too)
2) Assuming u ver asking questions by why was it like u didn even understand the indian stand ? why its always chinese and pak stand that u mentioned.
leave if you want to ask questions, nicly ur more than welcom to quote me and ask, i will try to answer and will try to correct ur questions too. As even i dn't blindly accept things wdout facts. Else let it be mate
HACKER J OUT

Asked if China had agreed to stop road construction, Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying told reporters: "I can tell you that Chinese border troops continue to station and patrol in the Donglang area. In order to defend the needs of defending the border and improve living conditions, China has long engaged in road construction in Donglang area. We will take into account all relevant factors including the weather and we will make plans, including for road construction, in accordance with the situation on the ground."

So China denied any promise to stop building roads. In fact, making it clear road construction is expected.

Why doesn't IA now show its shupa powa to insolent China? Why unilateral withdraw after literally getting kicked in the a$$?

I give IA one week to make a move or else Modiji should be so humiliated he should attend the BRICS summit naked in shackles.

All sides are patrolling the area for years, nothing new in it. We ordered China to stop the road construction, and China complied with our demand, we are satisfied for now. If China ever comes back to make the road there, we will repeat Doklam stand-off 2.0, but for that China has to gather enough courage to come back to build the road first.

All sides are patrolling the area for years, nothing new in it. We ordered China to stop the road construction, and China complied with our demand, we are satisfied for now. If China ever comes back to make the road there, we will repeat Doklam stand-off 2.0, but for that China has to gather enough courage to come back to build the road first.

All sides? Since when did India patrol in Doklam? :rofl:. The moment you step into Doklam you nearly triggered a war.

Q: Could you tell us that how many Chinese soldiers are still deployed at the Dong Lang area?

A: This is a very specific question. What I can tell you is that The Chinese border troops continue with their patrols and stationing in the Dong Lang area. China will adjust and deploy its military resources in accordance with the need of guarding the border and the situation on the ground.

"We will make an overall assessment of the weather conditions and all related factors, and according to the actual circumstances complete construction plans for the Dong Lang (Doklam) area," spokesperson Hua Chunying told a daily news briefing.:rofl:

Sure you can come in again, but please don't run this time. Stay on for the fun to begin. :rofl:

still can't prove that you destroy our road...can ya :lol:

Just a few days ago China was crying that Indians came with bulldozers and destroyed there road, in fact Indians came right after China started the construction work, then China went into a hysteria and started issuing hourly threats of war for 2 long months, and then China went back silently with all their road construction equipment, lock, stock & barrel. I knew China will succumb in front of a powerful opponent like India, but so soon, so embarrassingly? :)

All sides? Since when did India patrol in Doklam? :rofl:. The moment you step into Doklam you nearly triggered a war.

"We will make an overall assessment of the weather conditions and all related factors, and according to the actual circumstances complete construction plans for the Dong Lang (Doklam) area," spokesperson Hua Chunying told a daily news briefing.:rofl:

Sure you can come in again, but please don't run this time. Stay on for the fun to begin. :rofl:

That's a tri-junction, and we now have a permanent base very close to the disputed area. We are there keeping an watch over Chinese activity, your strolling is allowed like before, but nothing else.

And first come back again with road construction equipment, and then talk, hollow words are useless, the whole world has seen what China is in front of a credible threat.

LOL at Indian going bonkers with humiliation! China already denied any deal with India for your unilateral withdraw. No concession about road building. Indians retreated from the disputed territory for nothing! Now it belongs to China. Maybe you were fooled by our clever plan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom