What's new

Breaking news: China says Doklam road construction will continue!

That's a tri-junction, and we now have a permanent base very close to the disputed area. We are there keeping an watch over Chinese activity, your strolling is allowed like before, but nothing else.

And first come back again with road construction equipment, and then talk, hollow words are useless, the whole world has seen what China is in front of a credible threat.
Patrolling within your borders does not equate patrolling in Doklam. Doklam is next to your borders not within your borders genius. You can have whatever base or weapons on your own soil, who cares. You can watch and even shout, as long as you stay on your side.

Strolling? Read the statement, we are stationed there now. :rofl:. Since when did the road construction equipment removed? You read any MEA statement? If our threats are not credible, why are you running away? :rofl:

Q: Could you tell us that how many Chinese soldiers are still deployed at the Dong Lang area?

A: This is a very specific question. What I can tell you is that The Chinese border troops continue with their patrols and stationing in the Dong Lang area. China will adjust and deploy its military resources in accordance with the need of guarding the border and the situation on the ground.

"We will make an overall assessment of the weather conditions and all related factors, and according to the actual circumstances complete construction plans for the Dong Lang (Doklam) area," spokesperson Hua Chunying told a daily news briefing.:rofl:

Sure you can come in again, but please don't run this time. Stay on for the fun to begin. :rofl:

And first come back again with road construction equipment, and then talk, hollow words are useless, the whole world has seen what China is in front of a credible threat.
LOL is that a warning from India? You will stop our road building by your unilateral retreat from Doklam?

LOL at Indian going bonkers with humiliation! China already denied any deal with India for your unilateral withdraw. No concession about road building. Indians retreated from the disputed territory for nothing! Now it belongs to China. Maybe you were fooled by our clever plan.

Patrolling within your borders does not equate patrolling in Doklam. Doklam is next to your borders not within your borders genius. You can have whatever base or weapons on your own soil, who cares. You can watch and even shout, as long as you stay on your side.

Strolling? Read the statement, we are stationed there now. :rofl:. Since when did the road construction equipment removed? You read any MEA statement? If our threats are not credible, why are you running away? :rofl:

Q: Could you tell us that how many Chinese soldiers are still deployed at the Dong Lang area?

A: This is a very specific question. What I can tell you is that The Chinese border troops continue with their patrols and stationing in the Dong Lang area. China will adjust and deploy its military resources in accordance with the need of guarding the border and the situation on the ground.

"We will make an overall assessment of the weather conditions and all related factors, and according to the actual circumstances complete construction plans for the Dong Lang (Doklam) area," spokesperson Hua Chunying told a daily news briefing.:rofl:

Sure you can come in again, but please don't run this time. Stay on for the fun to begin. :rofl:

No road there dude, no road, otherwise Indians will come back to haunt the Chinese. :)

No road there dude, no road, otherwise Indians will come back to haunt the Chinese. :)
LOL how does your unilateral retreat help you to stop our road building? We already declared our plan to continue building but you still retreated. It is exactly the same situation as before you transgressed the border except now you dare not transgress the border.

LOL how does your unilateral retreat help you to stop our road building? We already declared our plan to continue building but you still retreated. It is exactly the same situation as before you transgressed the border except now you dare not transgress the border.

Unilateral retreat? Future plan of road building? These are for Chinese internal consumption, on the ground Chinese have ran away with their bulldozers. :p:

indians are so shameless and liar i am sure they will write in their text book that india won all wars with China including Doklam, no wonder the mentality of indians visiting PDF is like that.:lol:

Unilateral retreat? Future plan of road building? These are for Chinese internal consumption, on the ground Chinese have ran away with their bulldozers. :p:
Oh look at this Indian going bonkers with inferiority! Now he realizes how China humiliated Modiji. :lol:

hahaha cum on ur sitting way there and stucking ur _ss here and telling me that u know every thing. First of all I am and indian(proud of that) and I am actully also a modi critic, see his post first brother there is a manner to ask questions, a manner to keep ur point. If you want everyone to take u seriously learn these two things first.
secondly India is a shit hole ? seriously well in that shit whole there are more than 65 regional culturs, 29 states with each state having completly different story and cultral background. And as far as hindus goes india just have over 40% hindu population. We have more or equal muslims than entire pakistan and ur calling us the shit holes.

U were hardly able to keep shia and sunnies together keep aside the sikhs and hindu and punjabis whose numbers have contineously declined. U even treat ur baloach brothers as different people. Let me tell you we might be different from each other but we all have a indian heart thats wht punjabi,sikh,muslim,kashmiri,telegu, etc etc come together when ever u tried stairing us down. Huh unless u have a nice discussion point to make quote me or else its
HACKER J OUT.

No, need to get all worked up as it can rupture the blood vessels in your brain. My point was very clear and I used the term to describe the growing intolerance in India especially since Modi / RSS came into power. I've been on this forum for quite some time and active one and I've read all the news related the "how tolerant" Indian society is as hindus lynch Muslims in India on the suspicion of eating meat, how they are changing all the rules to favor hindus and suppress minorities especially Muslim. How did your "tolerant" country treated the university students who celebrated Pakistani team win cricket match against India, How do treat our Kashmiri brothers on daily basis? How eating the beef has been banned in a "secular" country? How you are interfering in the Muslim family matters, How you banned a Muslim preacher because you hindus couldn't tolerate him ...the list is very long. So I 100% stand by my earlier comment.

I don't need an Indian to tell me what's going on since most of you guys are pathological liars and you purposefully distort the facts. Most of the Indian on PDF are trolls and they do not come here for a healthy discussion.

One of the lies you just posted in your reply is about the shia community. Shia are around 20% of the Muslim population in Pakistan. They are 100% free to practice their religious activities to the point that it disturbs the public life and govt spends billions of rupees on their security but we do support them so much so that sunnis (my own family) arrange drinkable water all along their procession route and also distribute fruits and nuts. Most of the attack done against the shia community were in Quettta by foreign funded terrorist groups with a clear purpose of inciting sectarian rift which did not succeed since our state stood by with them and our COAS personally went there to meet them. There is no conflict between shia and sunnis at public level. We both eat together and we enjoy sizzling big chunks "cow" steaks together. There are marriages between shias and sunnis and no one bothers about it. So a big thumbs down for you the liar.

indian couldnt even defend their ally with whom they say has defence agreement and kabul think india will defend and defeat taliban who blow up themselve. what will their troop will do once they face suicide bomber is obivious. Run Run Run!

Construction on road can only be resumed next June due to heavy snow and bad weather from September onwards.
When India trespassed onto Donglang, it is no longer about the road.
Indians look foolish to keep harping about the road.

Donglang stand-off is about India challenging China on the sovereignty of Donglang.
It is no longer about the road.

In a stand-off, everybody is looking for who will blink, not why there is a stand-off.
It is no longer about the land dispute or the road.

China has ordered India to stand down.
If Donglang belongs to Bhutan as India asserted, India don't have to leave.
India now has obediently OBEYED China's order.
Good Boy Obedient India.

India has clearly surrendered by standing down first.
India can redeem its pride only if China publicly announce that China has agreed to Indian terms, which has not happened.
But if that is the case, there would have been a mutual withdrawal.

PANGONG LAKE FIGHT
CHINA 1 . . . INDIA 0

DONGLANG STAND-OFF
CHINA 1 . . . INDIA 0

Are you dumb or ignorant ?
Roads need good weather to build.
Is this why India sucks at building ?

No, need to get all worked up as it can rupture the blood vessels in your brain. My point was very clear and I used the term to describe the growing intolerance in India especially since Modi / RSS came into power. I've been on this forum for quite some time and active one and I've read all the news related the "how tolerant" Indian society is as hindus lynch Muslims in India on the suspicion of eating meat, how they are changing all the rules to favor hindus and suppress minorities especially Muslim. How did your "tolerant" country treated the university students who celebrated Pakistani team win cricket match against India, How do treat our Kashmiri brothers on daily basis? How eating the beef has been banned in a "secular" country? How you are interfering in the Muslim family matters, How you banned a Muslim preacher because you hindus couldn't tolerate him ...the list is very long. So I 100% stand by my earlier comment.

I don't need an Indian to tell me what's going on since most of you guys are pathological liars and you purposefully distort the facts. Most of the Indian on PDF are trolls and they do not come here for a healthy discussion.

One of the lies you just posted in your reply is about the shia community. Shia are around 20% of the Muslim population in Pakistan. They are 100% free to practice their religious activities to the point that it disturbs the public life and govt spends billions of rupees on their security but we do support them so much so that sunnis (my own family) arrange drinkable water all along their procession route and also distribute fruits and nuts. Most of the attack done against the shia community were in Quettta by foreign funded terrorist groups with a clear purpose of inciting sectarian rift which did not succeed since our state stood by with them and our COAS personally went there to meet them. There is no conflict between shia and sunnis at public level. We both eat together and we enjoy sizzling big chunks "cow" steaks together. There are marriages between shias and sunnis and no one bothers about it. So a big thumbs down for you the liar.

Reading such a post took time, and one thing i understood ur not worth discussing even a bit. Just like u know more than me about pak similarly its other way round too. I can also post facts and links what i read on internet regarding shia aristocracies (not to mention other minorities as well) but what u see is what u should believe. Hope m clear to d point m making.
Have peace mate ur still too dormant to get into realities.

India fell into our trap. Once they retreat unilaterally, we begin our road building to cut off the chicken neck.

Now it is too late for India, so China declared our intention publicly already :lol:

The chicken neck cutting is going to be another partition to remember for India.

I reiterate:

Why, if its obvious, that China agreed to stop the road construction as a clause in this deal maker, why Modi, Doval, Arun Jaitley, Sushma Swaraj/MEA not highlighting or saying anything on this in their own favor?

I smell a rat here.
This is a clear cut Chinese victory and the face-palm moments belong to India/Modi who feverishly wanted this to end without fighting a bullet.

Why?
Here is why:
laughing21.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom