What's new

Breaking! narendra Modi admitted that there was no surgical strike in pakistan

He himself said that he runs a Marriage beauru & would help me in this case.. :/
He lives probably in Kolkata and believe me If he succeeded the girls looks give you heartache, In case you are found of black magic or have a taste of dark chocolate.

Your ignorance is of epic proportions. Only a person like you who have no clue about Azad Kashmir can claim and believe the bullshi# your Army is trying to sell you. There are no camps in Azad Kashmir and never were and there are no launching pads either. You would never find 40 to 50 LET or JEM guys sitting in place in Azad Kashmir. But as you are hell bent on believing lies of your Government go ahead entire world is rejecting your stupid claims.

I really feel pity for indians, kasam say.:(

Terrorist scum, don't quote me ever again, and yes blasphemy law is crazier than Babylonian laws,

Lmao if people executed by the state for insulting imaginary entities not crazy i do not know what is
Everybody cover now. He's gonna blow himself up.

NOTHING will help me. I'm 66.
Age is just number We punjabis use to say
Dil hona chahi da jawan umran vich ki rakhya. (Only heart will make you young and old age is just a number)

Try to have an affair with young girl, Her presence will make you young and youthful, you will find your self full of labidu.

Ok bro Joe, no hard feelings. We are not taking it that seriously. We know SirGKal strikes is a complete nonsense for the consumption of local Indian populace.

Indian TTAs are indirectly supporting it by allowing all those Indian members post literally thousand posts about it.

A lie is a lie, no matter how often it is being repeated and the person telling this lie is a liar!

So if an Indian tries to spread that propaganda on PDF, he needs to be called on that.

You don't understand. We can't stop people posting. We can stop certain specific behaviour. I can post you a list, if you like. Haven't you noticed that many of us have withdrawn under the deluge of these mutually insulting mails?

The response is NOT to use personal abuse. You can do the same thing in non-abusive language and nobody will bother you. But don't fall for provocation and use language that is against the rules.

He lives probably in Kolkata and believe me If he succeeded the girls looks give you heartache, In case you are found of black magic or have a taste of dark chocolate.
I like chocolates. Everybody likes chocolates. Only unused though...

Did you notice how easily they talk about killing or being killed? I am sorry, but this guy is a potential ISIS recruit
Yes why not if some idiot tries to disrespect my religion or Prophet PBUH.

I like chocolates. Everybody likes chocolates. Only unused though...
I mentioned the dark one hence Bongs are quite liberal minded you wont get zero meter :lol:

If you find something objectionable, don't fly off the handle. There's a report button on the bottom left of every post made. Use it. There are efficient and very tough Moderators here. Leave them to do their jobs.

Please edit your post, or you'll get rated for personal abuse. Right now.

@FULL_METAL ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

]
Yes why not if some idiot tries to disrespect my religion or Prophet PBUH.

I mentioned the dark one hence Bongs are quite liberal minded you wont get zero meter :lol:
Eeeh no thanks then.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom