What's new

Breaking! narendra Modi admitted that there was no surgical strike in pakistan

I speak my mind, this guy is a potential terrorist, don't really scared of getting rated in a Pakistani forum, go ahead, report it and give the rating
Hey you should add a "N" in your name & you know where. Don't ask me.

Trolls from both side of the border need to be calm .......visiting pak indian threads on pdf is like sitting at a tea stall and listening to illiterate street wanabee chavs......
both members have been reported for personal insults

Trolls from both side of the border need to be calm .......visiting pak indian threads on pdf is like sitting at a tea stall and listening to illiterate street wanabee chavs......
both members have been reported for personal insults

I'm glad you got here. This is getting outrageous.

Not the case only good people will make an impact, people like him would be forgotten immediately, Since no body wants to remember bad moments.

Please calm down and visit some other thread for a few minutes.

What a horrible experience this thread has been.

Jernail Modi has 56 inch chest. He ain't scared.

This is, at the moment, NOT a good thread to measure d**ks. Too much bad temper floating around. Please don't incite people.

What a horrible experience this thread has been.

This is, at the moment, NOT a good thread to measure d**ks. Too much bad temper floating around. Please don't incite people.
Pakistanis think of us Indians as being physically inferior. I bet Modi can beat Nawz Sharif in a fight.

What a thread this has been. My god!!!!

By the way, for a thing that actually didn't take place, the number of threads started in the past few days by Pakistanis is alarming. I mean, every time I log in, Breaking News! Indian lies exposed etc. etc........

How many times will our lies be exposed by Pakistani media? God !

Back
Top Bottom