What's new

Breaking! narendra Modi admitted that there was no surgical strike in pakistan

Pakistanis are still suffering with the trauma due to our strike against militants in their soil.
They cant get over with it and creates a lots of embarrassment .
It will take some time to convince themselves until then we all will have nice entertainment

@waz @WAJsal Dont know why this TTA gave negative rating .
My reply was merely modest when it compares to the BS in that video

Trauma already in your mind almost everyone has rubbished your claims

Either bring proof or keep barking no one claims

Pakistan Army attacked Arnab goswami hideout and captured doval it is our script with no footage noproof we accept your you accept our TAKE THAT or run like rat

Mere emotions wont undo what we did against terrorist camps.

Is it true that 500 million Indians do surgical strikes on roads and railway tracks every morning??

Fantastic stupid post

One word:

Bug off liar!

Ok, these are three words. :lol:

What an emotion :sarcastic:

Your ignorance is of epic proportions. Only a person like you who have no clue about Azad Kashmir can claim and believe the bullshi# your Army is trying to sell you. There are no camps in Azad Kashmir and never were and there are no launching pads either. You would never find 40 to 50 LET or JEM guys sitting in place in Azad Kashmir. But as you are hell bent on believing lies of your Government go ahead entire world is rejecting your stupid claims.

We have patriotic talents in our intel community .They know more than you and others in this PDF

Hmm, define surgical strike please.

I dont know because I am not a military guy.

But something nasty happened and inadvertently ,indirectly your leaders initially proved DGMO statement .
And it destroyed the image of the protector of Pakistan,PA ,in there.
After all how a little evil Hindu baniya Army can fight brave Pak soldiers ?This was the mentality of a lots of Pakistanis .
And this event was a sting against that ego

Back
Top Bottom