What's new

Breaking! narendra Modi admitted that there was no surgical strike in pakistan

i think you Indians think that your army have rajni Kant Regiment too.

came out from movies, if there was surgical strike, then you should prove that, even UN not accepting your claim.

Please could you find a suitable well and jump into it. And take your argument with you.

India is looking for a diplomatic retreat from this claim.
It still wants to keep some confusion for the local audience but for people with minds, it also wants to tell them that there was nothing done and India doesn't claim this strike anymore. Its like trying to kill two birds with one stone.

But there is a risk.
Domestically Modi is already starting to get response as AAP workers are telling evacuating villagers that "BJP has lied and there as no surgical strike". This message is focused towards BJP / Modi Government and when the message would become mainstream, BJP would itch to do something again to earn credibility. If Modi wouldn't do that, it would receive huge criticism for being lame.

This is where I see another "something" coming up from India.

There was Sir G Kal strike
@1:00 am Hanuman start the operation toward LOC , here is prove flying over LOC
maxresdefault.jpg

@4:00 am Hanuman complete the operation and came back on Indian base. Killed many " atankwadi " ..

Flying-Hanuman.jpg

There was Sir G Kal strike
@1:00 am Hanuman start the operation toward LOC , here is prove flying over LOC
maxresdefault.jpg

@4:00 am Hanuman complete the operation and came back on Indian base. Killed many " atankwadi " ..

Flying-Hanuman.jpg
I believe hanuman misfired and did Uri himself - even the Indians did not see him coming - :rofl:

[Qikkix, post: 8762377, member: 27035"]time has come to do surgical strike in India and liberate khalistan, delhi, junagah, hyderabad, nagaland, manipur, mizoram, assam and hang hindutva terroist modi[/QUOTE]

Lollzzz that's why I called Pakistani a grp of dumb nd illiterate people they even don't know why surgical strike happens....

Please could you find a suitable well and jump into it. And take your argument with you.
Tupi keo tumari? He made a good point. Lugta hia app loogooh ko rujni kant movies aur joot ki adut itni ho gai hia fair baat achi he nehi lugti.

chander_011 said:
Why Indian govt is not releasing footage of surgical strikes? My understanding is that the Indian Govt is waiting for General Raheel Sharif to retire in November. If they release the footage now then Mr. sharif will start some operation in India and will seek extension till the operation to seek revenge is over. So Indian govt might be thinking that let Raheel sharif to retire gracefully and after his retirement the next general will take time to settle. So Indian govt might be playing smart in the current situation. Just my thinking. I may be wrong but this might also be logically sound reason to not to release the footage in present circumstances.

No bro India was waiting fr December coz after that China border was blocked like 1971 nd we have chance of given Pakistan a mouth breaking defeat... nd if China steel try to involve in this they face big retaliation coz due to ice there speed was too much slow nd Indian r in good position to give him reply...nd I don't think Pakistan will take that much risk to face India....if yes they we r waiting..with aks bofors nd M777 howitzer.

[Qikkix, post: 8762377, member: 27035"]time has come to do surgical strike in India and liberate khalistan, delhi, junagah, hyderabad, nagaland, manipur, mizoram, assam and hang hindutva terroist modi

Lollzzz that's why I called Pakistani a grp of dumb nd illiterate people they even don't know why surgical strike happens....[/QUOTE]
You mean to say indian dumb people right? Cause they buy every shit their media says. Get a life mate..

Breaking! Narinder Modi admitted that there was no surgical strike in pakistan

Yeh tu hona e tha let me tell you the reasons why?
firstly none of the countries confirmed this fake surgical strike news neither even the UN delegates.
secondly Pakistan played a good hand by taking the media to the place where india claimed of surgical strikes and DG ISPR General Asim Saleem Bajwa says " Agar operation hua ha tu kiya wo itni khamooshi se hua ha k hamen pata e nae chala kya operation mein golion ki jaga phool use kiye hain? Aur doosra wo itni khamooshi se aye aur aa kar chalay bhe gaye aur kisi ko pata bhe nae chala aur na hi infrastructure tabah hua na hi koi awaz sunae di, yeh kis tarah ka surgical operation tha"
Diplomat a Japanese newspaper have brought the truth in front of the world that india is not even capable of doing surgical strikes.
America says he can not confirmed the surgical strike news since neither they were informed nor as such happened they think.
Congress leader says he has trust in the indian armed forces but he doesn't trust neither the modi nor the claims of having surgical strikes in Pakistan.

Now my question is to the DGMO of india that kis moon se tumny media k samnay aa kar kaha k hamny surgical strike kya ha aur itny deshatgard maray hain etc etc aur maybe jisky kehnay per tumny yeh press conference ki usny tu duniya k samnay khud e keh dya humny aisa kuch nae kya tu tum tu kisi ko mun dikhanay k qabil bhe nae rahay. Balkay ek mulk ka DGMO media per aa kar duniya k samnay duniya se bhe aur apni awaam se jhoot bolta ha mere hisaab se wo iss laiq e nae ha k usko DGMO rakha jayee.
A Big question rises on the indian armed forces representative as well as the foreign and defence ministers of india wo manohar parikar bara bol rahay thy na k operation k baad anaesthesia dete ha Pakistan abe tak usi mein ha kyuu g ab bolo mujhay tu lagta ha k anaesthesia ka teeka apky e pichwaray mein laga dya ha ab apky apnay modi g ny, ab ap kuch nae kahengyy?

Ap sirf kabotar e pakarty raho, chalo shabash chalo
Saala gandi aulaad na mazaa na sawaad

PAK_MyRoots 8764346 said:
Lollzzz that's why I called Pakistani a grp of dumb nd illiterate people they even don't know why surgical strike happens....
You mean to say indian dumb people right? Cause they buy every shit their media says. Get a life mate..[/QUOTE]

Oh that's I got example in my reply I said nd mentioned pakistani still hr seeing it a Indian that's called illiteracy or obsession with Indian coz they got better things Thn Pakistani... nd on that u dumb don't know surgical strike is NT fr liberating nd country its against a limited area nd u r saying u cn capture modi with surgical strike that's funny...

Breaking! Narinder Modi admitted that there was no surgical strike in pakistan

India never intend to invade Pakistan..Neither we would like to alter geography...But yes, Indian miltary have crossed the border to eliminate some terrorist which might have happening earlier.It does not matter what Pakistan think about it...It is should be perfectly find for us if Pakistan thinks that nothing has happened..Nothing big deal...The most important factor here is the political messaging by BJP that it does not mind taking a risk of war which was not the case with earlier Indian Gov...

Tupi keo tumari? He made a good point. Lugta hia app loogooh ko rujni kant movies aur joot ki adut itni ho gai hia fair baat achi he nehi lugti.

Perceptions differ.

I think he made a lousy point. And put it in a lousy way. Bola bhi fazul ki baatein, kaha bhi ghatia tarika se.

Yes sometimes you say they came by paratroping sometime by foot all are lies no proof yet provide other than Bollywood neglected script

Few soldiers have crossed loc like handy all caught others are here proofView attachment 340169

Again, I would expect some decency in the forum where deal soldier or deal people's pictures are not supposed to be presented...

You might be perfectly alright. Soldiers might have crossed and they might have been killed...But you are not reading the fine print of my intent..I am not here debating what Pakistan feels if Indian army crossed or not, rather, i am perfectly fine if whole world thinks we have not done anything..Because our intent was about not to invade, offend or challenge the Pakistan nation in general rather the terrorist who use Pakistan as launching pad to attack India..

Back
Top Bottom