What's new

Breaking! narendra Modi admitted that there was no surgical strike in pakistan

I'm observing you for quite some time & came to this conclusion that You're an imposter dude. :enjoy:

k

You're right, something fishy about that character. I'm passing the word around.

best thing, add him to your ignore lost, and then you dont have to see his flag nor his name......how many people are you going yo fight with? And does it even serve a purpose???
Sir I am out of this thread since a senior poster advise me, Just came here to answer your post that i would reply and report all who try to disrespect my religion, reasonable arguments accepted and should be replied accordingly but insults like that guy throw on Islam and Muslim not bearable.

Breaking! Narinder Modi admitted that there was no surgical strike in pakistan

why you are twisting the meaning ??? He mean he didn't attack any foreign country but his own country ''occupied'' by Pakistan . whatever the so called surgical attack on Azad Kashmir and Pakistani killing of ~14 intruding Indian soldiers all are becoming confusing . until we get independent analysis by any knowledgeable body war of war on different social media will continue .

You don't understand. We can't stop people posting. We can stop certain specific behaviour. I can post you a list, if you like. Haven't you noticed that many of us have withdrawn under the deluge of these mutually insulting mails?

The response is NOT to use personal abuse. You can do the same thing in non-abusive language and nobody will bother you. But don't fall for provocation and use language that is against the rules.

In other words if someone keeps repeating a lie, I can't call him a liar? *puzzled*

If I call Indian govt or Modi or someone who is continously repeating those lies on PDF without a proof, "a liar" , is that against forum rules? :rolleyes:

I do respect you Joe, but please don't be so literal about those rules, at maximum it could be described of being "one of those grey areas".

There are millions of insults going on about my country without posters being punised. We have to endure them, despite it supposedly being a "Pakistan Defence Forum". So lets leave it there.

You are a racist Pakistani. I am an aborginal India. So don't call me an imposter.

I don't believe this. Are you a suicide troll?

he is willing to kill others for expressing different opinions, and you are asking whats wrong with me?

THAT'S JUST WEEKEND WAR-FIGHTING ON AN INTERNATIONAL FORUM! WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FIGHT?

What a thread this has been. My god!!!!

By the way, for a thing that actually didn't take place, the number of threads started in the past few days by Pakistanis is alarming. I mean, every time I log in, Breaking News! Indian lies exposed etc. etc........

How many times will our lies be exposed by Pakistani media? God !

Horrible thread.

why you are twisting the meaning ??? He mean he didn't attack any foreign country but his own country ''occupied'' by Pakistan . whatever the so called surgical attack on Azad Kashmir and Pakistani killing of ~14 intruding Indian soldiers all are becoming confusing . until we get independent analysis by any knowledgeable body war of war on different social media will continue .

Just for argument sake:

By that logic if Pakistan attacks Indian Occupied Kashmir, Pakistan will be attacking its own territory, right?

In other words if someone keeps repeating a lie, I can't call him a liar? *puzzled*

If I call Indian govt or Modi or someone who is continously repeating those lies on PDF without a proof, "a liar" , is that against forum rules? :rolleyes:

I do respect you Joe, but please don't be so literal about those rules, at maximum it could be described of being "one of those grey areas".

There are millions of insults going on about my country without posters being punised. We have to endure them, despite it supposedly being a "Pakistan Defence Forum". So lets leave it there.

Can't you see for yourself this is a nightmare of a thread? Do you want to be part of the problem, or part of the solution? C'mon, champ, pull your weight.

Back
Top Bottom