What's new

BREAKING: LEAVE INDIA WITHIN 48 HOURS OR GET THROWN OUT - MNS WARNS PAKISTAN ACTORS

No problem, BD can still supply good musculine muslim actor for their females. They are not as par with PK still can work as stop gap before they import from persia.

Looks like you have read the headline wrong. MNS threatened PAKISTANIS, and Pakistanis is not equal to muslims. We host more number of muslims than your country. :rolleyes:

And you are killing them in Kashmir as we speak.

At least Pakistanis are able to leave as they have a country of their own.:rolleyes:

And you are killing them in Kashmir as we speak.

At least Pakistanis are able to leave as they have a country of their own.:rolleyes:
Again wrong. Kashmiris are not just Muslims, Hindus and Buddhists are also present. Also Hyderabad alone holds more muslims than kashmir. Also if you love muslims why did Bangladesh formed then? :azn:
Also why do you hate Afghanistan then? Aren't they muslims? or is it selective Love? :lol:

There is no denying that hindu fanatics starting from the very top (and their counterparts like Taliban on our side) are the real reason that we have all sorts of problems between Pakistan and India in the first place.

Having said that, if you go to work in a hostile country where all those fanatics are on the lose having a free hand from the govt, you should not complain.

Come back home, all you Pakistani artists. The film industry here has started to thrive as well.

Or face the music...

It's strange how quickly Pakistani members start abusing other religion. Why Indians are just Hindus? Also UN designated terrorist groups like JuM,LeT in your country also live in cover of religion.....I've not witnessed Indian members abusing muslims in general by saying "How low can muslims go"

You've just highlighted the KEY difference between them and us. :)

Excellent development. I've been so much wanting India to do this to Pakistani showbiz people. This would push Pakistani Government to FINALLY BAN INDIAN CONTENT FROM PAKISTANI MEDIA.

It's strange how quickly Pakistani members start abusing other religion. Why Indians are just Hindus? Also UN designated terrorist groups like JuM,LeT in your country also live in cover of religion.....I've not witnessed Indian members abusing muslims in general by saying "How low can muslims go"
Pakistan was created for religiously insecure muslims and hence this behaviour. For them everything Indian is hindu and anti muslim. They forget India has as many muslims as Pakistan has.

I live in Mumbai and I know Shivsena is basically a hindu nationalist political party and MNS has the same constituency but they have a sizeable number of muslim followings and focussed more on regional politics.

Pakistani artistes working in India reflects that Indians have great tolerance and acceptance for them only if their govt. pursued a friendly policy towards neighbors, things would be different.

Look at the audacity these indians have they come on our websites and forums uninvited and then speak of throwing out Pakistanis who were invited by other indians in the first place. :tdown:
I am uninvited as well being an American on this forum. Going by your comments, you being in America is the gravestone of your own comment and community.

I think when their country hates India so much, why these actors are touring India?
Understand they need money, but not this time.
They should immediate leave.

MNS is a bunch goons as leaders and goondaas as their party workers......... They are capable of harming you if you are in Mumbai........

Yes, its a small thing called "freedom of speech", though I do not expect you to understand considering your have 'Blasphemy laws".
dont talk about us we are doomed society with black laws where threatening others is not peoples right
i am talking about india where beef eating is a crime and people can kill beef eaters and its also their right i think?
ok i will kill you
its a threat mean
in india you can threat any body its freedom of speech?

Last edited:
No problem, BD can still supply good musculine muslim actor for their females. They are not as par with PK still can work as stop gap before they import from persia.

good looking, fair and masculine b'deshi actor, something like this?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
01740035873-copy1.jpg

well he may be good in his own right but thanks we'll pass
we have more good looking actors in our local film industries :D

if they r there legally then they should stay. Let them throw them out and their true face be visible to the world.

good looking, fair and masculine b'deshi actor, something like this?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
01740035873-copy1.jpg

well he may be good in his own right but thanks we'll pass
we have more good looking actors in our local film industries :D
That is Shakib Khan Bangladesh actor How do you know him. He is quite good looking I don't know why you were being sarcastic
shakib-Khan-18.jpg

dhallywood-film-actor-shakib-khan-01.jpg

sakib.jpg

So you say local Indian actors very nice good looking .Here is your Telugu actor from India. Very good looking local actor from India hehe
vijay1.jpg

shocking-reason-behind-attack-on-sampoornesh-babu.jpg

Taste own medicine Now stop being racist and making fun of smaller nations. Indians trying to be racist doesn't really suit them

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom