What's new

BREAKING: JeM Chief Masood Azhar designated as global terrorist in UNSC with Pakistan China consent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diplomatic failure.now we are under pressure and totally isolated.blacklist also coming so I hope better people will run this government and love affair with Americans must end now.basically Pakistan has no dignity and no respect and Americans simply used us for their own interests.think about army men who died on border during war in Afghanistan.americans never recognized our sacrifices and it continues to harm us by every means which is very sad.diplomatic victory for india.all we want is to show to the world that we want peace and during balakot,pm Imran Khan didn't allow to Target Indian installations.it is like everyone can give you Noble peace price but you already sell your dignity and your respect as a nation.very shameful affairs.this is not Pakistan of Quaid azam.

Us dollars....thats what you got in return....

was your choice...same with IMF too.....

You cant blame the crutches for being slow if your dead legs are the reason you are using crutches

Experience buddy... in the 40 years I've been in the melting pot that I've been in the u s., I have yet to meet a single indian who was even remotely upright...always crooked, one way or another!

to be quite honest i havent met any pakistanis here...most just identify themselves as indians... :)

In short time since PM IK took over we have had whole host of leaders either come to Pakistan or the PM visit them. Not sure if that is what you call "totally isolated'.

And Pakistan's problem with subject in hand was not even touched by you. The reason is Pakistan has become a global meme for Islamic terror which has rallied the entire world to gang up and go for Pakistan including even ironbrother. In this very forum many members advocate Pakistan standing by and protesting about the Uighurs in China. Becoming a meme for global Islamic terror might be considered a success by some pan-Islamic ummah chumma types but that carries a price.

Time to now pay for it ...

I don't care about paying price.i care about our dignity as a nation.entire world humiliated us today and Yankees are very happy.we all know about indian american nexus.i feel this is too much for us and what is more shameful is that there is no clear strategy to deal with this nexus.

Throw enough ants at a lion and even they can bring it down.

Well then lesson for you is not to underestimate the Ant’s.
And more importantly not think of yourselves as lions when you’re merely the neutered alley cat at best lol...a diseased one at that, one that you would rather euthanize than feed.

Experience buddy... in the 40 years I've been in the melting pot that I've been in the u s., I have yet to meet a single indian who was even remotely upright...always crooked, one way or another!

Well then some would question your experience about kind of enviroment you work where only crooked people are interacting with you...

Buddy...Just twist your story with an Indian guy and many Pakistan people work for him...Feeling would be mutual too...

so anyone know when ICJ give the verdict on the yadav case ???

frankly after seeing the ENTIRE hearing......pakistans case seems rather flimsy.

Us dollars....thats what you got in return....

was your choice...same with IMF too.....

You cant blame the crutches for being slow if your dead legs are the reason you are using crutches

Looks like americans are taking revenge of Afghanistan.well today we are sad but America shouldn't celebrate.america will pay a heavy price surely.americans joined indian camp long time ago.it was our mistake to trust Americans.

Looks like americans are taking revenge of Afghanistan.well today we are sad but America shouldn't celebrate.america will pay a heavy price surely.americans joined indian camp long time ago.it was our mistake to trust Americans.

there are no camps mate.....thats where pakistan goes wrong every time...and india gets right....there is a certain benefit it remaining neutral.

pak dive into a relationship too deep...and get dissapointed when reality hits em...

you are experiencing the same thing with CHINA ...and they did abandon you now.

Last edited:

Here is the reason for it..

Indians follow Chanakya policy of deceit and deception, not just the politicians and the rulers but common Indians as well...read more about Chanakya. They are taught to be crooked and deceitful...

chanakya-niti-6_147876302.jpg

WTF did I just read:o:

It was total failure of past both political 'haram-khor' leaderships. They were involved in 'haram-khori' and were establishing their personal business relation thru Modi with Indian business community, totally ignoring Pakistan's interest. That's why businessmen are bad as political leader at least in the case of Pakistan.
Here world is not to be blamed but USA in the driving seat, while UK after loosing it's world status and France both are touts of US.

Hafiz Saeed was designated during the tenure of PPP and General Kiyani, why was Kiyani quiet on the development? We did not even ask China to VETO the move at UN, that was CRIMINAL and heads should roll for that.

And at the cost of repetition, I want to know what the current Military establishment and the country is getting from our assistance to the Afghan peace process? We are losing every diplomatic battle so why the **** are we assisting the American ******** in getting out of Afghanistan????

I don't care about paying price.
You should. Because everything or almost everything begins with money. If Pakistan had 1/3 of the world's oil supplies or was 1/3 of soure of worlds trade you think this would have happened.

And like I said what happened is not India's success. It was the success of the ummah chumma types whose work of past decades has borne fruit. Pakistan now is without doubt the global meme for Islamic terror. By becoming so infamous it's not difficult to see why the world rallied to stable our testicles.

Like I said in this very forum I have seen puffed up Islamic Ummah holy types wanting Pakistan to give China a dressing down for Uighurs, mobilizing to attack Iran, shouting for Rohingyas etc. When you become the international uncle for for every fcukin group of Muslims on earth then is it surprise the world joins hands to give you a thumping?

Moral of the story. We are a bankrupt country. We cannot afford to become jihadist for rest of the Muslim world. fcuk rest of it. Focus on Kashmir [de-link it from Islamic movements across the world] and build Pakistan up. Smile and trade with everybody except for India. Be economical with your energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom