What's new

BREAKING: JeM Chief Masood Azhar designated as global terrorist in UNSC with Pakistan China consent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that azhar has been designated...isnt it a catch 22 situation for pakistan ??

If it dosent jail azhar...FATF...global condemnation and further isolation...

If it does jail.....there will be a back clash from extremist factions within pakistan....

Looks like india..even though a sysmbolic victory has played its diplomatic cards well...
Let chief also got un designated terrorist tag.
Nothing happens

2) The people, you have mentioned, are not at all considered as "terrorists" or criminals, by most of the Pakistanis. They are deemed to be heroes. Most of the people fail to recognize that, people, fighting for certain cause, are invariably labelled as "criminals" and "heroes", by different group of people. This is a hard and undeniable fact of the human history. For example, Bal Gangadhar Tilak, Bhagat Singh, Subhas Chandra Bose, and many others, were terrorists and criminals, in the eyes of British; but were heroes for most of the Indians of that time.

I agree with most of your post.
The comment above also makes sense when I look at it from a Pak perspective.
Then the issue lies in the fact that Pak has to be sensitive to Indian red lines in Kashmir and India to the Pak one’s in Afg and Balochistan.
Negotiations involve give and take. Pakistan’s attitude on Kashmir centric terrorists has been less than desirable from Indian standpoint.
But Kashmir is like quick sand for you guys. Even if you wanted to get out of the mess and help is out, you can’t because of internal and other strategic pressures. Creates a bitter environment to solve issues then.

My two cents.

Good going as an Indian for comparing Modi Mao and Stalin. Let me add one more that is the most similar to Modi, Hitler.
Why are you so hateful towards India? Your mind is soooo fixated on India, its weird.

Pakistani Diplomatic failure.pakistan is a country which after years of humiliation, can't recognize Americans as their enemy.it is obvious that Americans are helping India in every department.pakistan doesn't hold any value to americans now because they know that Pakistan will only follow their orders.indian efforts were fruitless in the past because of no american support.today Americans supports India and they are doing everything to harm pakistan.i will not surprise on fatf blacklist.blacklist is obvious because entire fatf have the backing and support of Americans to blacklist pakistan.all in all,this government has failed in every department.the best way to teach India a lesson is to hang kulbhushan but again,we need american permission before taking any action against indian involved saga.we have sacrificed our army men for Americans.this is like making fun of Pakistani efforts.basically it happens to countries with no respect at all and it summarized our identity as a nation.a nation which can listen to all countries,which can listen to Americans but on the other hand,they made fun of you,fun of your sacrifices.shameful foreign policy and shameful state of affairs.

Is it a bad deal though?
The technical language suits Pakistan and so does the noose tightening on religious extremism.

What Modi propaganda media is trying to explain to the public through twisted logic is nothing but classic case of 26th Feb claims and unlimited lies coming back to haunt later.

Similarly, as the truths kicks in and reveals the reality by making them back to the senses, it will be too late for the populace to rectify but the damage would have been done. Indian media is currently using the spell of so-called victory which is highly needed for masses already been told to punish Pakistan and has to cover the beating in return.

Pakistan foiled Indian bid to link Masood Azhar with Pulwama Attacks so India clearly lost its credit in this. UNSC has approved only US bid whereas Indians sponsored bid is rejected and India took back his name.

View attachment 557564
View attachment 557565
Wonderful
So does UN tag of terrorist matter to Pakistan or not?
What actions will be taken from your side

What Modi propaganda media is trying to explain to the public through twisted logic is nothing but classic case of 26th Feb claims and unlimited lies coming back to haunt later.

Similarly, as the truths kicks in and reveals the reality by making them back to the senses, it will be too late for the populace to rectify but the damage would have been done. Indian media is currently using the spell of so-called victory which is highly needed for masses already been told to punish Pakistan and has to cover the beating in return.

Pakistan foiled Indian bid to link Masood Azhar with Pulwama Attacks so India clearly lost its credit in this. UNSC has approved only US bid whereas Indians sponsored bid is rejected and India took back his name.

View attachment 557564
View attachment 557565

The whole point of linking Pulwama to Azhar was to get him banned. That has since been achieved. There’s a million ways to skin that cat. This was one, the result is the same

Not like linking it in the report is going to bring our soldiers back.

But delinking now gives Indian forces a free hand to go after local Kashmiris with impunity. With no external forces at play “apparently”, it means we have to crack down harder lest suicide bombing become a norm and we become another Iraq or Pakistan of the last decade.

Take the news however you want. We got what we wanted.

Pakistani Diplomatic failure.pakistan is a country which after years of humiliation, can't recognize Americans as their enemy.it is obvious that Americans are helping India in every department.pakistan doesn't hold any value to americans now because they know that Pakistan will only follow their orders.indian efforts were fruitless in the past because of no american support.today Americans supports India and they are doing everything to harm pakistan.i will not surprise on fatf blacklist.blacklist is obvious because entire fatf have the backing and support of Americans to blacklist pakistan.all in all,this government has failed in every department.the best way to teach India a lesson is to hang kulbhushan but again,we need american permission before taking any action against indian involved saga.we have sacrificed our army men for Americans.this is like making fun of Pakistani efforts.basically it happens to countries with no respect at all and it summarized our identity as a nation.a nation which can listen to all countries,which can listen to Americans but on the other hand,they made fun of you,fun of your sacrifices.shameful foreign policy and shameful state of affairs.
Again
This is all because of poor choices made
You are bound to lose this case from beginning
Same with Yadav... Again wrong choice.
A dead Yadav will be a blot on pakistan image, not indias

Your choice of words speaks about your character....
I can't stoop low to your level
If you have nothing better to say, stop quoting me
My choice words are engineered to match your status.

My choice words are engineered to match your status.
As I said it's your character.......
I am a responsible citizen, a surgeon
What are you???

Next, list Modi in UN as a genicidal mass murderer for his crime as the butcher of Gujarat.

Please go ahead head and try it lol
We would love to see this happen, since apparently Pakistan and China have a lot of pull in this matter lol

As I said it's your character.......
I am a responsible citizen, a surgeon
What are you???
Director in a multinational software corporation who has dozens of indians pretending to be surgeons like you working for him!

We have no problems... We means business... :enjoy:

I love the bindaas attitude of the pakistani members towards impending gloom.

The proliferation of online videos showing pakistan public cursing mehangayi shows that all pakistani do not feel the same.

Maybe members here are so involved with military that they do not realize that the war is currently being fought on diplomatic and economic front.

Director in a multinational software corporation who has dozens of indians pretending to be surgeons like you working for him!
Still such a poor choice of words.....
Sad

I don't need to pretend director.... You can confirm wether I am a doctor or not from other pak doctors in this forum....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom