What's new

BREAKING: JeM Chief Masood Azhar designated as global terrorist in UNSC with Pakistan China consent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again
This is all because of poor choices made
You are bound to lose this case from beginning
Same with Yadav... Again wrong choice.
A dead Yadav will be a blot on pakistan image, not indias

Diplomatic failure.now we are under pressure and totally isolated.blacklist also coming so I hope better people will run this government and love affair with Americans must end now.basically Pakistan has no dignity and no respect and Americans simply used us for their own interests.think about army men who died on border during war in Afghanistan.americans never recognized our sacrifices and it continues to harm us by every means which is very sad.diplomatic victory for india.all we want is to show to the world that we want peace and during balakot,pm Imran Khan didn't allow to Target Indian installations.it is like everyone can give you Noble peace price but you already sell your dignity and your respect as a nation.very shameful affairs.this is not Pakistan of Quaid azam.

was mohenja daro an islamic civilization?
Why? Are you a Mulah? And -

• was Ancient Egypt a Islamic civilization?
  • was Ancient Rome a Christian civilization
  • was Ancient Greece a Orthodox Christian civilization?

this is not Pakistan of Quaid azam.
Which was exactly what? It only lasted 13 months and every Joe has hos own idea of what 'Jinnah's Pakistan' was.

Still such a poor choice of words.....
Sad

I don't need to pretend director.... You can confirm wether I am a doctor or not from other pak doctors in this forum....
As I said, my choice of words are engineered to match your status so called "surgeon"! And I don't need ask anyone about you, I already know the fakery indians try to pull in order to accommodate their insecurities...don't forget, I hire and fire your types all the time.

I love the bindaas attitude of the pakistani members towards impending gloom.

The proliferation of online videos showing pakistan public cursing mehangayi shows that all pakistani do not feel the same.

Maybe members here are so involved with military that they do not realize that the war is currently being fought on diplomatic and economic front.
U don't need to worry about our economy or our hunger... We are always here to deny u hindvta terrorists hegemony in this region... Tataaa

@Viny and other indians
See no proof...kindly learn to read ...It may be a luxury in India but it is a basic condition to be able to use PDF effectively

Yes we don't hide FACTS we aren't India

Of course you aren't India... but we are not in FATF grey list.. and JeM isn't from India or the Azhar...

The Pakistani armed forces which denied JEM presence in Pakistan is now peddling that this declaration is somehow with their consent :lol:,what an utter load of bullcrap.

No matter how Pakistanis will try to twist another one of their citizens has been designated a global terrorist by UNSC ,the same which they were protecting for the past 3 times.:rofl:

Last edited:
Director in a multinational software corporation who has dozens of indians pretending to be surgeons like you working for him!

Good for you!!!Why do you think that others are not is positio to have simillar argument like you too!!

In the same vein, dozens of Pakistan do lot many things that can be debated here...But what is the point in bringing some fancy story about we do in our profession to our mindset that is evolved through our enviroments..

So going forward...if any Indian poster is trolling you...you are welcome to target him in equal way...But do not generalize everything and assume that all Indian work under your so called position of being a director of any company..

Why? Are you a Mulah? And -

• was Ancient Egypt a Islamic civilization?
  • was Ancient Rome a Christian civilization
  • was Ancient Greece a Orthodox Christian civilization?

Which was exactly what? It only lasted 13 months and every Joe has hos own idea of what 'Jinnah's Pakistan' was.

A very sad day.another pakistani civilian is now un designated terrorist and here we still think of Yankees as our friends.pathetic.

Diplomatic failure.now we are under pressure and totally isolated.blacklist also coming so I hope better people will run this government and love affair with Americans must end now.basically Pakistan has no dignity and no respect and Americans simply used us for their own interests.think about army men who died on border during war in Afghanistan.americans never recognized our sacrifices and it continues to harm us by every means which is very sad.diplomatic victory for india.all we want is to show to the world that we want peace and during balakot,pm Imran Khan didn't allow to Target Indian installations.it is like everyone can give you Noble peace price but you already sell your dignity and your respect as a nation.very shameful affairs.this is not Pakistan of Quaid azam.
This man will commit suicide today... Good bye bro... :wave:

totally isolated
In short time since PM IK took over we have had whole host of leaders either come to Pakistan or the PM visit them. Not sure if that is what you call "totally isolated'.

And Pakistan's problem with subject in hand was not even touched by you. The reason is Pakistan has become a global meme for Islamic terror which has rallied the entire world to gang up and go for Pakistan including even ironbrother. In this very forum many members advocate Pakistan standing by and protesting about the Uighurs in China. Becoming a meme for global Islamic terror might be considered a success by some pan-Islamic ummah chumma types but that carries a price.

Time to now pay for it ...

Imran Khan Says No Terror Groups Will Be Allowed To Operate On Pak Soil

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/imr...ill-be-allowed-to-operate-on-pak-soil-2004849

Pakistan launches major crackdown on extremist groups

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ches-major-crackdown-extremist-groups-kashmir

PM IK has said recently no proscribed terrorist organization will be allowed in the country, so this is Pakistan policy matter now not to allow any militant proxy which can be used by India to malign the name of Pakistan, so this is a big win for Pakistan in the longer run, in the diplomatic arena and in the comity of Nations.

And this is actually bad news for India as India is more concerned about blaming Pakistan on terror than actually stopping it, calling Pakistan epicenter of terror suits India, for domestic audience as well as the intl' audience.

Actually after this episode India might be thinking about whom to blame Pakistan for...and this is the much needed Chanakya policy matter/statecraft.

...so this helps Pakistan in the long run and is bad news for India.

Last edited:
Oh I am crying, sobbing, entirely dejected. But hey, hang on a minute. It took 1.4 billion country pulling every stop it could for years to place this 'pass by sell date' character on a list.

Suddenly I am like :yahoo::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: ....... Mashallah !

And based on PDF statistics, more than 50% of the 1.4 Billion are below the poverty line.
So it seems even beggars and people living in abject poverty have more pull than 200 million+ rich and powerful Pakistanis.

Mashalllah Indeed! Lol

Good for you!!!Why do you think that others are not is positio to have simillar argument like you too!!

In the same vein, dozens of Pakistan do lot many things that can be debated here...But what is the point in bringing some fancy story about we do in our profession to our mindset that is evolved through our enviroments..

So going forward...if any Indian poster is trolling you...you are welcome to target him in equal way...But do not generalize everything and assume that all Indian work under your so called position of being a director of any company..
Experience buddy... in the 40 years I've been in the melting pot that I've been in the u s., I have yet to meet a single indian who was even remotely upright...always crooked, one way or another!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom