What's new

BREAKING: JeM Chief Masood Azhar designated as global terrorist in UNSC with Pakistan China consent

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is devoid of mistakes.But when you are losing a match,you don't start criticising your team.
I have good idea about it and our sitution right now is very bad,that won't add anything.

When they are right, we place them on our eyelids and so when they are wrong they should be treated with the same aggression as they are not taking the political leadership into confidence and are making a mockery of our diplomacy.

You can't fight equally 1.3 billion humans on every front.
Pakistani Govt is not interested in protecting them.

You have no idea how very angry I am at Masood Azhar's placement in the UN list, heads need to roll for this!

I suppose the downing of an Indian MIG 21 also changed a lot practically didn’t it?
India is now in peace with Pak, Kashmir a free state with the option to join Pak, Pak is a shining beacon of economic activity with a squeaky clean record on terrorism, right?
Certainly the practical change on the ground is the reason Paks have been gloating for a few months now I assume?
This entire forum is built on cheap brownie points and social credit in a tea cup. So not sure why you’re singling Indians out in this phenomenon.
Ah, the usual Bharti false equvilance. Do you not realize how idiotic it is to false equate what you mention with MA getting listed as a terrorist. You are call armed conflict "impractical" basically. What would I expect from a Bharti , you guys are kings at shoddy logic.

Who is 'Masood Azmer'???

Lol “read the tweet” said the Indian

Hahahaha

They come out like cockroach at night after there military took a beating on feb 27 to rejoice at news of an old man being designated terrorist .

Hi cockroach Indians :enjoy: queue up and post

What happen on 27th ????

Why you NO come again one more time and get blasted out the sky like pigeon

Wet paper bag nation

Buzdhill pm buzdhill nation

Over one billion coward sitting in disgrace

Coward pussys

As I said, my choice of words are engineered to match your status so called "surgeon"! And I don't need ask anyone about you, I already know the fakery indians try to pull in order to accommodate their insecurities...don't forget, I hire and fire your types all the time.
Really sad. The words you chose won't bring disgrace to me, it shows about your nature, culture and your environment...
That's why I always behave politely
Person at director posts are even polished in their behavior
Judging by your 4th grade behaviour it's easy to say wether you are director or anything else...

Don't quote me further

When you become the international uncle for for every fcukin group of Muslims on earth then is it surprise the world joins hands to give you a thumping?
You know if I walk out in my city and get involed in every tussle, every rivalry, every fight, every act of injustice you do know I would just end uo exhausting myself and making enemies out of half the city. The first causality would be my family because I would have placed 'others' above the needs of my family. This is what Pakistan has done and the chickens have come home to roost.

Pleas give up being the uncle for the entire words Muslims and just sort out that patch of turf on the Indus with a green flag. And dismiss the meme of "global Muslim terroristan".

Well then some would question your experience about kind of enviroment you work where only crooked people are interacting with you...

Buddy...Just twist your story with an Indian guy and many Pakistan people work for him...Feeling would be mutual too...
let it be mutual. very irrelevant as far as I am concerned. my environment that you speak of ranges from new york to san francisco bay area to now the seattle area. my environment that you speak of is not the ghettos, these are financial districts to epicenters of information technology. take it with a truck load of salt for all I care but the fact remains that I have NEVER met an indian who was not involved in one form for crooked scheming or another...just how it is!

Lol “read the tweet” said the Indian

Hahahaha

They come out like cockroach at night after there military took a beating on feb 27 to rejoice at news of an old man being designated terrorist .

Hi cockroach Indians :enjoy: queue up and post

What happen on 27th ????

Why you NO come again one more time and get blasted out the sky like pigeon

Wet paper bag nation

Buzdhill pm buzdhill nation

Over one billion coward sitting in disgrace

Coward pussys
Sorry, didn't get your post. Are you saying, I'm an indian??

Diplomatic failure.now we are under pressure and totally isolated.blacklist also coming so I hope better people will run this government and love affair with Americans must end now.basically Pakistan has no dignity and no respect and Americans simply used us for their own interests.think about army men who died on border during war in Afghanistan.americans never recognized our sacrifices and it continues to harm us by every means which is very sad.diplomatic victory for india.all we want is to show to the world that we want peace and during balakot,pm Imran Khan didn't allow to Target Indian installations.it is like everyone can give you Noble peace price but you already sell your dignity and your respect as a nation.very shameful affairs.this is not Pakistan of Quaid azam.
As if pakistan never cared for it's self interests....
It's a fair game by USA Imo. Moreover your leaders sold their military personnel lives at a price.. why blame them

Really sad. The words you chose won't bring disgrace to me, it shows about your nature, culture and your environment...
That's why I always behave politely
Person at director posts are even polished in their behavior
Judging by your 4th grade behaviour it's easy to say wether you are director or anything else...

Don't quote me further
wake up and smell the coffee instead of running away with your tail between your legs, THIS IS THE INTERNET! My behavior here is very different from my behavior in a professional work environment as I am sure yours is as well, if (a big if) you are who you say you are. and I've seen the poison in your previous posts, don't pull the polite trick on me. end of the day, you are just another butthurt indian troll, I have only pre-empted and exposed you, that's all.

anyways, back to the topic.

As if pakistan never cared for it's self interests....
It's a fair game by USA Imo. Moreover your leaders sold their military personnel lives at a price.. why blame them

We didn't sell anything.today I realized that Americans are not our friends.india should celebrate but remember your victory was guaranteed by Americans and I hope we will change our behavior towards yankees.we also need to look at our foreign policy and also look at current government because imran Khan only wants peace price.pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom