What's new

BREAKING: JeM Chief Masood Azhar designated as global terrorist in UNSC with Pakistan China consent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I don't consider it as degradation of any sort. just speaking to you and your kind in the language you actually understand. after all, laatoan kay bhoot, baatoan say nahi maan tay.
Yadbhavam tadbhavatiii....

Your Imran Khan wants peace badly because your fiscal policy is damned....

You know I had some Indian friends during university. Some of them are still friends. They taught me an important lesson about Indians. That if they start shit and if you ignore them and don't respond to them, or you want to be on good terms even after they start shit, they take it as a big sign of weakness. They appear to strongly believe that might is right. It seems to stem more from Indians than any other people. And this is exactly what you guys do by saying Pakistan wants peace for whatever reasons you come up with.

LOL , There goes the indian randi rona…………
No metion of Kshamir or pulwama…………. And yes we allowed it , Indians were trying from so many years …… LMAO …. LOL on gangadeshis …… look how they came back after 27th of Feb..

let it be mutual. very irrelevant as far as I am concerned. my environment that you speak of ranges from new york to san francisco bay area to now the seattle area. my environment that you speak of is not the ghettos, these are financial districts to epicenters of information technology. take it with a truck load of salt for all I care but the fact remains that I have NEVER met an indian who was not involved in one form for crooked scheming or another...just how it is!

BTW...I appriciate your response in such a civil and polite way...Let us agree to disagree in certain aspect of our discussion

I don't believe at all that this issue, under the prevailing circumstances, can be resolved by some sort of negotiations, based upon quid pro quo. We would have to await for those conditions and circumstances, to be created by the social, political and economic forces, which would compel one or both parties towards some sort of resolution and settlement.

Actually I reckon it can be negotiated, it just needs the right environment and leadership.
It also needs the power brokers to keep an open mind and be sympathetic to each other’s concerns as I pointed out in my previous post.
Everything can be negotiated, one just needs to know the hierarchy of issues that matter to the party and start by trading in small concessions.
Not a bone headed attitude of might is right.

I don't speak vedic jiberesh and nor am I interested in the extinct language.
You see the world through your heart and you see just like what your heart is

You see the world through your heart and you see just like what your heart is
I don't see the world through my heart, I see the world through my eyes! :lol:

GOD I feel sorry for your patients (if you are a true surgeon), your name tag doesn't "dr. killpatient" does it? :omghaha:

You know I had some Indian friends during university. Some of them are still friends. They taught me an important lesson about Indians. That if they start shit and if you ignore them and don't respond to them, or you want to be on good terms even after they start shit, they take it as a big sign of weakness. They appear to strongly believe that might is right. It seems to stem more from Indians than any other people. And this is exactly what you guys do by saying Pakistan wants peace for whatever reasons you come up with.
Won't the same apply to you people tooo

LOL , There goes the indian randi rona…………
No metion of Kshamir or pulwama…………. And yes we allowed it , Indians were trying from so many years …… LMAO …. LOL on gangadeshis …… look how they came back after 27th of Feb..

so did you win...or did you let india win ???

either way ...india won....

I don't see the world through my heart, I see the world through my eyes! :lol:

GOD I feel sorry for your patients (if you are a true surgeon), your name tag doesn't "dr. killpatient" does it? :omghaha:
Really feel sad for you

so did you win...or did you let india win ???

either way ...india won....
Who said india win or won ……….. We only fallowed international laws just like normal nations do …. he was involved with 90s and AQ.... That's it...… and for Pakistan ALQ is terrorist organization.
Main point is ,,,,,, india lied about pulwama and Pakistan involvement , they took his name back ,,,,,, big failure to hindia and her masters……. ……..

Yadbhavam tadbhavatiii....
Translation: your inner thoughts makes your outer appearance

Indeed.
That is the reason an average Indian is as Ugly as F**k.
Considering your quote above the only thing I can think of the ugliness from the inside creates image apparently the same.
So general consensus seems to be Legit.

Really feel sad for you
you should really be feelin' sad for this schmuk!
BBUfxHl.img

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom