What's new

BREAKING: JeM Chief Masood Azhar designated as global terrorist in UNSC with Pakistan China consent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with most of your post.
The comment above also makes sense when I look at it from a Pak perspective.
Then the issue lies in the fact that Pak has to be sensitive to Indian red lines in Kashmir and India to the Pak one’s in Afg and Balochistan.
Negotiations involve give and take. Pakistan’s attitude on Kashmir centric terrorists has been less than desirable from Indian standpoint.
But Kashmir is like quick sand for you guys. Even if you wanted to get out of the mess and help is out, you can’t because of internal and other strategic pressures. Creates a bitter environment to solve issues then.

My two cents.

You have said that you agree with most of my post. Thanks a lot. But, in fact, you have not agreed to an iota of it. But, even then, thanks.:-):-):-)

Naturally, your perspective is typically Indian and has to be. No problem in it.

Fundamental issue between India and Pakistan is Kashmir; though it has, in its background, a historical animosity and cleavage of about 1000 years; but I wouldn't delve into it.

I don't believe at all that this issue, under the prevailing circumstances, can be resolved by some sort of negotiations, based upon quid pro quo. We would have to await for those conditions and circumstances, to be created by the social, political and economic forces, which would compel one or both parties towards some sort of resolution and settlement.

Let me exemplify it. If you care to read history, then, in 1937, the partition of India was deemed to be inconceivable and even to discuss it, as a hypothetical idea, was considered insane and childish, even by Muslims of India. But, then forces of circumstances lead towards it within a short period of 10 years.

Ah, the usual Bharti false equvilance. Do you not realize how idiotic it is to false equate what you mention with MA getting listed as a terrorist. You are call armed conflict "impractical" basically. What would I expect from a Bharti , you guys are kings at shoddy logic.

Lol let’s me simply it for you..
So two situations happen, both have some assumed consequences.
But in your mind, this news is inconsequential because of no practical changes on the ground. So just want to know what changed on the ground for Pak when PAF brought down the MIG 21?
Your whole premise was about curbing Indian enthusiasm on this news, so just trying to understand why Pakis have been gloating on the MIG 21 news then? What changed on the ground?

was mohenja daro an islamic civilization?
Also the fact that a large number of Indus Valley Civilization sites are scattered all over present day India and the river itself and almost all of its tributaries either originate or pass through Indian territory.

wake up and smell the coffee instead of running away with your tail between your legs, THIS IS THE INTERNET! My behavior here is very different from my behavior in a professional work environment as I am sure yours is as well, if (a big if) you are who you say you are. and I've seen the poison in your previous posts, don't pull the polite trick on me. end of the day, you are just another butthurt indian troll, I have only pre-empted and exposed you, that's all.

anyways, back to the topic.
images.jpeg

Designation of Hafiz Saeed turned out to be a huge success.
After he was designated, LeT failed to carry out a single major attack in India.
Same will happen with JeM.
They have conducted several. And I can tell you nothing for you is going to change.

Lol “read the tweet” said the Indian

Hahahaha

They come out like cockroach at night after there military took a beating on feb 27 to rejoice at news of an old man being designated terrorist .

Hi cockroach Indians :enjoy: queue up and post

What happen on 27th ????

Why you NO come again one more time and get blasted out the sky like pigeon

Wet paper bag nation

Buzdhill pm buzdhill nation

Over one billion coward sitting in disgrace

Coward pussys

lulz

We didn't sell anything.today I realized that Americans are not our friends.india should celebrate but remember your victory was guaranteed by Americans and I hope we will change our behavior towards yankees.we also need to look at our foreign policy and also look at current government because imran Khan only wants peace price.pathetic.
You fought USA's war against Taliban which was pro pakistan establishment exactly for what then??

Your Imran Khan wants peace badly because your fiscal policy is damned....

You have said that you agree with most of my post. Thanks a lot. But, in fact, you have not agreed to an iota of it. But, even then, thanks.:-):-):-)

Ugh..I took out the parts of your comments that I agreed with and left the parts I thought were worth discussing where I had an opinion.

Not sure what the issue is.

that holds true for interacting with those who themselves aren't crooked thugs. in your case, this holds true...
chanakya-niti-6_147876302.jpg
But he never said to degrade in your behavior....
That's the difference

that holds true for interacting with those who themselves aren't crooked thugs. in your case, this holds true...
chanakya-niti-6_147876302.jpg
You just chose crooked part

Lol let’s me simply it for you..
So two situations happen, both have some assumed consequences.
But in your mind, this news is inconsequential because of no practical changes on the ground. So just want to know what changed on the ground for Pak when PAF brought down the MIG 21?
Your whole premise was about curbing Indian enthusiasm on this news, so just trying to understand why Pakis have been gloating on the MIG 21 news then? What changed on the ground?

Your jet being brought down in front of the entire world is important. The fact that your state lost a ton of credibility in these events - because most people believe it lied about the initial airstrikes and then downing an F-16 - is important. It showed your hijra leader and your public that you can't treat Pakistan like Israel treats Palestine. Same can't be said about Masood Azhar, because no one outside India is claiming he is a state actor.

Last edited:
But he never said to degrade in your behavior....
That's the difference

You just chose crooked part
Oh I don't consider it as degradation of any sort. just speaking to you and your kind in the language you actually understand. after all, laatoan kay bhoot, baatoan say nahi maan tay.

Oops!!! India cannot now pull a false flag Pulwama and do a failed Balakot...killing one crow and felled some trees.

i take it ...you are very angry :(

on the contrary.....it is much easier for a false flag....now that india has won the diplomatic war....

u do realize azhar was not tied to the pulwama according to the Un designation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom