What's new

BREAKING: JeM Chief Masood Azhar designated as global terrorist in UNSC with Pakistan China consent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who lives in Indus Valley?
Have some shame,you call yourself an Indian,while India has nothing to do with Bharat.

India derives its name from Indus valley. Grade 4 knowledge , if you have gone to school. Oh! wait ! i forgot you went to madrasa

You should be in highest administration post in your country for this level of thought.... Oh wait
What will you tell about your nation when As UN designated terrorist walks free in your nation??

Again, according to whom??
pull your head outta your arse and start following the real world news, not that tabloid door darshan samachar barf they keep feeding you!

No but FATF is ..... and black listing is coming .
Good luck receiving remittance forget FDI after that.
Yeah Imran Khan went and got 65 billion $ in FDI no ?

look like somebody is fooled again.
It's not india win, but in real enemy of US was declared terrorist. Pulwama or india and china would have vetoed it again.

Same clowns would be whining about masood Azhar like they do for hafiz saeed

We all know that

By the way, India removes Masood Azhar name from the list of Pulwama Attackers. Can someone say that how this happened? Indians have lost more into this and their blame is proven to be a lie by their own action. Officially now, Masood Azhar was not involved in Pulwama attack and on other hand, he is banned as per consent of Pakistan and China. Masood was already under sanctions by Pakistan.

India derives its name from Indus valley. Grade 4 knowledge , if you have gone to school. Oh! wait ! i forgot you went to madrasa
You derive the name from indus dont mean you are part of the indus you thick smakchead

Nah boss. You got that wrong. Badly. We began toilet training about 7,000 years ago. Doubts? Check out Mohenjo Daro and it's first recorded use of sanitation. So we are kind of pioneers on this matter in human history. But being from street shitters paradise I don't expect you to know that so your ignorance is excused.

was mohenja daro an islamic civilization?

And who is in Indus Valley?
"The name India is derived from Indus, which originates from the Old Persian word Hindush, equivalent to the Sanskrit word Sindhu, which was the historical local appellation for the Indus River.The ancient Greeks referred to the Indians as Indoi(Ἰνδοί), which translates as "The people of the Indus" "
Bhartis have nothing to do with India or Indus,but it's pretty hard to live without an identity:lol:
So,why not steal the neighbours one since they don't care.

You derive the name from indus dont mean you are part of the indus you thick smakchead

We were part of Indus until 1947 ! You are insulting your founding father by denying that Pakistan formed in 1947

The reason being my friend we have had too many Tom Dick & Harry’s in our govt who were only concerned abt themselves

But Pakistan was ruled more by Military regime more than any civilian government during your 70+ years. So who and what stopped the establishment from compiling the proof against India and submitting the same with U.N/UNSC ?? Any take on this??

So your reasons my friend carry more holes that that in a Swiss cheese.

Now you are claiming Indus Valley civilization as your own ? A country that history of double digits ? :rofl:
You must be own some good Afghani cocaine :cheesy:

But seriously , What do you want to claim ? Mogul Islamic heritage or Paganism of Indus valley ? If you claim paganism as yours you are a kafir !!?? :omghaha:
man why the fk you indian use emojis on every post how old are you guys? this is a serious forum not for baboon teenagers please act your age.

And who is in Indus Valley?
"The name India is derived from Indus, which originates from the Old Persian word Hindush, equivalent to the Sanskrit word Sindhu, which was the historical local appellation for the Indus River.The ancient Greeks referred to the Indians as Indoi(Ἰνδοί), which translates as "The people of the Indus" "
Bhartis have nothing to do with India or Indus,but it's pretty hard to live without an identity:lol:
So,why not steal the neighbours one since they don't care.

Your post of self contradicting. Cocaine makes you hallucinate as i said

What will u do if a person which u often use to blame is no more or in jail??? Whom india will blame the next attack after the ban of masood azhar, JuD or JEM???? :lol:

We will blame whoever does it and get him designated a global terrorist and China will keep their mouth shut from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom