What's new

BREAKING: JeM Chief Masood Azhar designated as global terrorist in UNSC with Pakistan China consent

Status
Not open for further replies.
part of the deal to de escalate the situation between the two countries. after humiliation faced by india on 27 the chances of nuclear exchange between the two countries increased manifold. third parties jumped into the equation. india requested them to ask pak to let india carry out air strike or missile strike on pakistani territory so that they may earn some respect in the world. this was denied by pak. china helped pak in UN at that time. so this time china didnt block the resolution as part of the deal. india got some political face saving, war clouds over the region are very much gone and pak may be able to get through FATF nonsense although unlikely.
india has learnt a harsh lesson and that is they cant defeat pak in a war so they have only political way through their masters in west to pressurize pakistan.

I have said all my say in the comment to which you are responding. There is hardly anything new in this post, which needs any further response. Cheers.:-):coffee:
You would if only you took the yellow glasses off. Pakistan's hand has been forced and it is now in a self preservation mode. Let this usher in an era of such cosmetic changes leading to the inevitable.

I think above and beyond this event, which intrinsically has zero vale as the guy was already listed within Pakistan. But more to the point is government has to address the devastating reality that Pakistan has become a global meme for Islamic terrorism.

This can't be disputed. We can see how Pakistani passport has zero stock value and the green passport only invites suspicions at any international airport including China or Turkey. The ummah types got what they wanted. Well half. They got Pakistan branded as home of Islamic terrorism. Where all the riff raff of the Islamic world can gather to plot against USA, Israel, Europe, China, India, Iran.

Pakistan now needs to roll back this trans-national ove and build a strong national identity and pride that place Pakistani nationalism over everything else including Pan-Islamic causes. As long as you persist with Pan-Islamic causes Pakistan will always attract the riff raff of the Islamic world and be seen as a Islamic terror hell hole by rest of the world.

This should be the take away from this. Not that India succeeded. It did not. It was Pakistan that has castrated itself and what you see is symptom of this which will get worse as we move forward. Even the Chinese won't support the Pakistani Pan-Islamic project.

Musharaf got eveything wrong in his ten years except for one thing. "Pakistan First". That is what needs now inclulcating in the masses.

Educate yourself.

You seems to have some unhealthy fascination with sucking .... i ll leave it at that.

I know perfectly well how these things work

It is funny that you are celebrating this "victory"

But then it is understandable since you need it after what happened to you and your airforce in last week of February :lol:

As for sucking. In the rest of the world people suck lollipop that's why I asked you to suck it. May be you guys enjoy it in some other way ;)

All that you do is disclose your background with talk like that. Tells us all about your family and all, so please continue.
Unfortuneately there is no langauge i have learned from my family which addresses a person who is speaking ill of my state machinery in a demented manner,that too in such critical issue and at very critical moment.Military Establishment knows very well what they are doing.Bharat can have more of such victories,while we would like to have more of successful ops.
Better next time you should know what you are saying.These guys have been doing,which people like you should have done,instead of being online and spewing venom against them and calling them terrorists.
@Areesh us puraney ka new bahi check kar.Kahin aik hee tou nahi.
Till what time will we continue to hide behind BS??? Masood Azhar has been designated a TERRORIST and it is our FAILURE and Indian VICTORY that this happened.

And I blame the Military Establishment for this ****** disgrace, first they train and use these terrorists and then are unable to defend them at UN! Bloody disgraceful!!! Bloody Shameful!!!

This is indeed a big win for them, and it will be a big boost to Modi in the elections.
Indeed it seems to be victory but only of cosmetic type. Will this victory able to change the actual situation on ground in Kashmir? Never. Occupational forces always remains to be occupational, whatever Indian could do.

Unfortuneately there is no langauge i have learned from my family which addressess a person who is speaking ill of my state machinery in a demented manner,that too in such critical issue and at very critical moment.Military Establishment knows very well what they are doing.Bharat can have more of such victories,while we would like to have more of successful ops.
Better next time you should know what you are saying.These guys have been doing,which people like you should have done,instead of being online and spewing venom against them and calling them terrorists.
@Areesh us puraney ka new bahi check kar.Kahin aik hee tou nahi.

Nah he is slightly better than him

But looks for any moment/opportunity to take shots at military.

Nah he is slightly better than him

But looks for any moment/opportunity to take shots at military.
Acha acha,matlab munna dekh kar khelta hai:lol:
Bahi aap nai tou har aim he file bana rukhi hai:rolleyes:

before you started toilet training.
Nah boss. You got that wrong. Badly. We began toilet training about 7,000 years ago. Doubts? Check out Mohenjo Daro and it's first recorded use of sanitation. So we are kind of pioneers on this matter in human history. But being from street shitters paradise I don't expect you to know that so your ignorance is excused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom