What's new

BREAKING: JeM Chief Masood Azhar designated as global terrorist in UNSC with Pakistan China consent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acha acha,matlab munna dekh kar khelta hai:lol:
Bahi aap nai tou har aim he file bana rukhi hai:rolleyes:

Itnai saal sai hoon is forum pai hoon. I know these guys very well.

You would if only you took the yellow glasses off. Pakistan's hand has been forced and it is now in a self preservation mode. Let this usher in an era of such cosmetic changes leading to the inevitable.

Color of my glasses appears to you as yellow; since you yourself are wearing ones. I said that I have already said my say. You are now unnecessarily repeating yourself. Further, I don't have the capacity to entertain futile prolonged discussions. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

If we can go on rampage in peshawar and baloochistan, boarder area is nothing for us.

"Allegedly" :lol:
dude, even if a civil war starts in Pakistan, still we are united against india. Its now part of our DNA. No one can change it.
Indians have one only once in their known history of last 1000 years and that too using the terrorism as a strategy. But things have changed now. U have fault lines too and many of them are way deeper than ours.
secondly it is also one of our red line. Being weakened by indian sponsored terrorism, then we will use nuke.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/465278-un-to-declare-masood-azhar-a-global-terrorist-today

465278_7648540_masood-azhar_akhbar.jpg

ISLAMABAD: The United Nations is all set to declare Maulana Masood Azhar a global terrorist today after a green signal by Pakistan and China. It also comes after the ‘1267 sanctions committee’ of the UN deleted Masood’s linkage with the Pulwama incident and the unrest in the Indian Occupied Kashmir as propagated by India.

Unspotted on Pakistani radar since 2002, Masood Azhar’s organization Jaish-e-Mohammad is already named in Schedule Four by the Government of Pakistan. Since 2008, Pakistan had been blocking the move through China to enlist Masood as a global terrorist. Termed as a ‘technical hold,’ this is was the last blockade on March 13 this year.

Pakistan’s primary objection to Masood’s listing was that he had no link to the Pulwama attack or the ongoing freedom movement in the Indian Occupied Kashmir, asserting that it is an indigenous freedom struggle resisting Indian occupation and that Pakistan would continue with its ‘moral, political and diplomatic’ support to the oppressed people of Kashmir. Kashmiri youth like Burhan Wani and Adil Daar resorted to the armed struggle when they were brutally tortured and humiliated by Indian security forces. Pakistan also offered complete investigation into the Pulwama incident and forwarded a questioner to New Delhi in response to the latter’s dossier. India has still not answered these questions, and resorted to a dangerous armed conflict on February 26 this year when it violated Pakistan’s sovereignty and territorial integrity by dropping bombs in Jabaa, KP.

Masood Azhar’s listing as a global terrorist was a move sponsored jointly by the US, the UK and France. After Pakistan’s objection, the US took it to the UN Security Council. In view of China’s exercise of veto power, the US reverted to the 1267 committee – deleting Masood’s links to the Pulwama attack from its ban proposal. A ‘technical hold’ could last for six months, extendable to nine months. China has accused the US of scuttling the progress to resolve the issue by taking it to the UNSC and insisted that it should be resolved at the 1267 Committee. Slammed in 2008, 2016, 2017 and 2019, the ‘technical hold’ by China against Masood Azhar’s listing as a UN-designated terrorist is no more in place. The move could be source of happiness in India and Premier Modi could play it up but it is unlikely to help him get substantial votes as half of the Indian general elections are over.

On the other hand, Pakistan may feel relieved from constant international pressure to act against Masood Azhar. Secondly, Pakistan’s green signal to the UN sanctions regime may help improve its image as a state that has already taken action under its National Action Plan against the proscribed organization.

Why give India a victory without any reason and unilaterally?
Congrats.
So... Now? :lol:

Pakistan must follow international laws and norms, please we've enough bad image as it is, this government is trying to build the image of Pakistan from scratch but a large percent of Pakistanis are brain-dead zombies. As for Kashmir no Pakistan is not abandoning the cause of Kashmiri people but first we have to build a stronger Pakistan both internally and externally build its soft image. We can't deal with the world if we have various extremist outfits roaming around the country.

Well you have enough opportunity to present your case before UN and UNSC even with the help of friendly nations. What is stopping Pakistan from pursuing any such case after providing the evidances??

I bet there will be enough nations ion the security council ncluding China to back any such move.

The reason being my friend we have had too many Tom Dick & Harry’s in our govt who were only concerned abt themselves

Its a good move. We need double digit growth for a decade and then we can make india pay for everything in even better way.

Nah boss. You got that wrong. Badly. We began toilet training about 7,000 years ago. Doubts? Check out Mohenjo Daro and it's first recorded use of sanitation. So we are kind of pioneers on this matter in human history. But being from street shitters paradise I don't expect you to know that so your ignorance is excused.

Now you are claiming Indus Valley civilization as your own ? A country that history of double digits ? :rofl:
You must be own some good Afghani cocaine :cheesy:

But seriously , What do you want to claim ? Mogul Islamic heritage or Paganism of Indus valley ? If you claim paganism as yours you are a kafir !!?? :omghaha:

Now you are claiming Indus Valley civilization as your own ? A country that history of double digits ? :rofl:

But seriously , What do you want to claim ? Mogul Islamic heritage or Paganism of Indus valley ? If you claim paganism as yours you are a kafir !!?? :omghaha:
Guess what indus valley began to adopt Islam and you ganges fuckers could do nothing about it stay in your dirty river system

Who lives in Indus Valley?
Have some shame,you call yourself an Indian,while India has nothing to do with Bharat.

Guess what indus valley began to adopt Islam and you ganges fuckers could do nothing about it stay in your dirty river system

I want whatever you are smoking. It is must be real good. Makes you hallucinate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom