What's new

BREAKING: JeM Chief Masood Azhar designated as global terrorist in UNSC with Pakistan China consent

Status
Not open for further replies.
China loves only money in da end.

Lulz

Like IMF is satisfied ?

If nothing changes why did Imran Khan literally begged the chinese to keep the hold,few days back ?

So you think imf is interested in masood Azhar and would decide on its plan based on situation of masood Azhar? :rofl: :rofl:

Imran Khan never begged to China. It is a lie by the bald kashmiri pundit b@stard of republic TV to fool you guys that achieved something big and hence vote for modi.

even if he stand alone 100m close to ur border, u can't touch him, nor kill him. U know who was in that brigade headquarters. and what happened to that ammunition depot and what happened to ur forward posts, when u tried it last time.
If we can go on rampage in peshawar and baloochistan, boarder area is nothing for us.

"Allegedly" :lol:

Like IMF is satisfied ?

If nothing changes why did Imran Khan literally begged the chinese to keep the hold,few days back ?
You are idiot or what???? He never beg for hold... We all know this about to happens.. We are going to cash this opportunity & going to crush anti pak terrorists like PTM, BLA, TTP ruthlessly.... :agree:

Not really. The previous governments tried as hard. This victory is about numbers. The fact is India is about 20% of the earth's population. One in five earthlings is a street shitter. These numbers are begining to make their mark on the globe. And yeh managed to get this fading character lister after years of trying. It actually tells us about how neutered Indians are, that despite being in such huge numbers they took this long to pull this off and now are actually going orgasmic about this 'incredible achievement'.

India really needs to grow a pair for sake of South Asia and wider region ...

You cleverly forget that you had China on your side all these years. And China happens to be SC vito holder in case you didn't know. But being from a war ravaged tribal country, I forgive you for not knowing that. I will also try to make you understand that We managed to get all other SC countries on your side even before you started toilet training.

So you think imf is interested in masood Azhar and would decide on its plan based on situation of masood Azhar? :rofl: :rofl:

Imran Khan never begged to China. It is a lie by the bald kashmiri pundit b@stard of republic TV to fool you guys that achieved something big and hence vote for modi.
No but FATF is ..... and black listing is coming .
Good luck receiving remittance forget FDI after that.
Yeah Imran Khan went and got 65 billion $ in FDI no ?

They thought they won kashmir..real game is about to begin.. Just wait & watch..

Same clowns would be whining about masood Azhar like they do for hafiz saeed

We all know that

Reactions: Riz
Where are the Chinese posters who are here on the drop of a 50 cent to defend China on pdf.

No but FATF is ..... and black listing is coming .
Good luck receiving remittance forget FDI after that.
Yeah Imran Khan went and got 65 billion $ in FDI no ?

For FATF as I said we have already banned jem and masood azhar long ago. We have that covered.

Now go suck to this new lollipop

And don't forget to vote for modi jee :lol:

It's a well left ball to say the least Pakistan and China have outplayed India since imran Khan has taken office
Man i really wish ur govt and army keep their faith in China as its only beneficial to us.
Cheerio.

Is adverse result from FATF coming? Would not be a very good news for country.

For FATF as I said we have already banned jem and masood azhar long ago. We have that covered.

Now go suck to this new lollipop

And don't forget to vote for modi jee :lol:

Educate yourself.

You seems to have some unhealthy fascination with sucking .... i ll leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom