What's new

BREAKING: JeM Chief Masood Azhar designated as global terrorist in UNSC with Pakistan China consent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I am crying, sobbing, entirely dejected. But hey, hang on a minute. It took 1.4 billion country pulling every stop it could for years to place this 'pass by sell date' character on a list.

Suddenly I am like :yahoo::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: ....... Mashallah !

It is victory for the present govt. Previous govt only tried half hearted

Believe me

This won't change anything. You would be whining about masood Azhar like you do for hafiz saeed even though he is designated by un.

Enjoy while this lollipop lasts. Baad main to rona hi hai :)

It is victory for the present govt. Previous govt only tried half hearted
Not really. The previous governments tried as hard. This victory is about numbers. The fact is India is about 20% of the earth's population. One in five earthlings is a street shitter. These numbers are begining to make their mark on the globe. And yeh managed to get this fading character lister after years of trying. It actually tells us about how neutered Indians are, that despite being in such huge numbers they took this long to pull this off and now are actually going orgasmic about this 'incredible achievement'.

India really needs to grow a pair for sake of South Asia and wider region ...

We are praying that you let him out in the open like that.

what will you do if we do let let him out in the open, another surgical strike?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Dum kut gye lakin ball ne gye :hitwall:

Pakistan’s Foreign Office Spokesperson, Dr Faisal said Masood Azhar had been proscribed under Pakistan’s anti-terrorism act for some time even before his case for listing was taken up by the sanctions committee.

Indians may try jumping up & down but the fact is, it will never happen as a one way trade. There is something far bigger than this ban and Pakistan has taken everything to the task. What's coming next will be more of a shocker for Indian assets in the region. Now, Modi wouldn't have anything to blame us and indeed, Kashmiris are not going to step down rather they have taken the pace in their fight for their determination. India can't dramatize Kashmir struggle anymore because, whatever happens there, is a local uprising .

Believe me

This won't change anything. You would be whining about masood Azhar like you do for hafiz saeed even though he is designated by un.

Will it change in FATF ?
Do you have understanding of global restrictions and their impact on trade and economy ?
Your credit rating ?
How is your economy doing ?
No impact :rofl:

Will it change in FATF ?
Do you have understanding of global restrictions and their impact on trade and economy ?
Your credit rating ?
How is your economy doing ?
No impact :rofl:

Masood Azhar and his organization are already banned.

When was the last time you saw masood Azhar out in the open in a public rally?? Answer to this question would be enough to give you a reality check about this "victory"

As I said. Suck this lollipop while it lasts.

And neither should it invite unwarranted and biased criticism especially from those quarters having no stakes in our polity.

Rule of law still reigns supreme in India, the defendant you speak of had to go through the due process of the law just like any other citizen of India.

I believe that a politician is the manifestation of the ideals that maketh him, a train of thought culminating into him reaching his objective. International relations, on the other hand, is an admixture of interdisciplinary ideologies, rights, cultures and most important of them all interests and self preservation.

Which brings us to our current topic of discussion, that Pakistan like any other country will do anything within its capacity to stay afloat.

I can not speak for you, but in my experience that has been exception rather than the norm.

The problem with that line of thought is the unpredictability associated, which you rightly say can spiral out of control.

Cosmetic changes can bring about much needed relief to the din, conflicts can't go on forever, for once they reach the crescendo people need time to gather their wits together.

I have said all my say in the comment to which you are responding. There is hardly anything new in this post, which needs any further response. Cheers.:-):coffee:

No one cares about who you believe but the world believes that pakistan is a safe haven for global designated terrorists.
Unfortunately, very. very true. Thanks to the ummah cnuts they have dragged every cause under the sun into Pakistan and made it infamous across the globe. And result is what you see.

I dont get Indians he will be blacklisted but he is gonna move around like nothing happened you guys need to calm down he ain't coming to India anytime soon
Oh we all know that. Its just to show u that China's Veto will never be the umbrella for u everytime. It cant be China against the world for Pakistan.
Even if Pak masses dont get this message, pak diplomatic corps better understand that.

Masood Azhar and his organization are already banned.

When was the last time you saw masood Azhar out in the open in a public rally?? Fatf would be satisfied similarly.

As I said. Suck this lollipop while it lasts.
Like IMF is satisfied ?

If nothing changes why did Imran Khan literally begged the chinese to keep the hold,few days back ?

Believe me

They thought they won kashmir..real game is about to begin.. Just wait & watch..

The decision was made on gettting approval from pakistan without our go ahead China would have gave you lot donkeys ***
Oh we all know that. Its just to show u that China's Veto will never be the umbrella for u everytime. It cant be China against the world for Pakistan.
Even if Pak masses dont get this message, pak diplomatic corps better understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom