What's new

China blocks India-US bid for UN blacklist of Masood Azhar's brother

Pakistan and Bangladesh should propose to designate Americas pal Modi as a terrorist. Then lets watch the hypocrisy fold out in Security Council.
A retired Pak Major said no one is allowed to be promoted above the rank of major in the Bangladesh army without India/ RAW approval.

It's fine, the Chinese love terrorists! There's a reason why it's best pals with NK and Pakistan.

If it goes to vote, it will be a resounding 14-1 in favor of Modi and against the resolution. China will be the lone wolf who may endorse this resolution.

Of course it will. Which was my point.
In other words the security council is nothing but a toy for America and its dogs.

It's fine, the Chinese love terrorists! There's a reason why it's best pals with NK and Pakistan.

They dont seem to love Indians, so ill disagree on that.

Do you think that china will able to pass any bill from UN?

Nope, nobody gets to pass anything. You are aware that virtue signaling and obstructionism are what dominates the UNSC right?

Do you think that china will able to pass any bill from UN?

China can certainly pass.

Because China can do business with the USA, but India is not qualified to do business with China.

Do you think the USA will harm their own interests for India? You need to understand the true status of India.

IMG_20220811_193013.jpg

I think at this point China should veto anything coming American or British. If India wants to tag along with these two, then tough luck.

This is what America wants from China 😂
But if it was China and Taiwan fighting
Then it would be something like this

" Why can't Russia do more to help put out the fire " Taiwan"
FMb8zlCXMCEARKS.jpeg.jpg

Of course it will. Which was my point.
In other words the security council is nothing but a toy for America and its dogs.
No one is a lap dog in international affairs. Every one looks for their own interests.

A retired Pak Major said no one is allowed to be promoted above the rank of major in the Bangladesh army without India/ RAW approval.

It may be his suspicion but believe it or not Bangladeshis dont need RAW to hold back its Army. There are enough idiots in BD itself who overlook the importance of strong Defence.

Back
Top Bottom