What's new

Breaking : Iranian students storm British Embassy

Indeed it is not that simple:

There was a CIA coup.

No, it is not THAT simple. Do you accept that every physical act in the removal of Mossadegh was performed by Iranians? The so-called CIA coup consisted of cajolling Iranians to pursue their own selfish interests. The actors were Iranians, through and through.

Its definitely the greatest naval victory since Trafalgar: Glorious Iranian navy defeated mighty imperialistic rubber boat.

those sailors were lucky for being allowed to leave....at least they got free suit and tie and 1-way ticket

No, it is not THAT simple. Do you accept that every physical act in the removal of Mossadegh was performed by Iranians? The so-called CIA coup consisted of cajolling Iranians to pursue their own selfish interests. The actors were Iranians, through and through.
Of course when we say "CIA coup" we don't think there was a military operation of US troops
The declassified documents showed some people in Iran were paid by CIA as it is well explained in the link of wiki
But you are right: there were Iranians themselves paid and he was the shah who was supported who accepted this. Already in the past, USA (indeed it is UK which suggested it) asked his father to let the power to his son, who was more pro US

AFP: Obama admits US involvement in 1953 Iran coup
your president said it well and it was courageous from him to say it :)
US President Barack Obama made a major gesture of conciliation to Iran on Thursday when he admitted US involvement in the 1953 coup which overthrew the government of Prime Minister Mohammad Mossadegh.
"In the middle of the Cold War, the United States played a role in the overthrow of a democratically elected Iranian government," Obama said in a keynote speech to the Muslim world in Cairo.

Are you serious? The CIA provided the weapons, resources and means to stage the coup, and that's all that matters. You can go to any country and you will find people that are willing to "physically remove" their leaders if given the means to do so, that's entirely irrelevant.

These are not safart kars brother. They are spies involved in the killings of Pakistanis, Why we handed over the Raymond Davis to America. Every day we read news of these safarat kars with Jadeed weapons are caught in different cities of Pakistan. Sorry but only fool will think of these as only safarat kars.

Assalam alaikum

brother, since we accepted their papers as diplomat so it would be like that and if we found them not then we can send them back any time. same goes for iranians

TARIQ

Whatever be the reason or provocation storming the embassy of another nation on your soil is a serious issue.

The Local Govt has to held responsible & accountable for such carelessness. It cannot happen without their tacit approval.

This is childish behaviour of Iranian regime. It is govt's job to protect the embassy, if they cant they should ask UK to close it.
Attack on embassy on your soil is a sign of failure.

This is childish behaviour of Iranian regime. It is govt's job to protect the embassy, if they cant they should ask UK to close it.
Attack on embassy on your soil is a sign of failure.

On the contrary Iran is the most successful Muslim nation on the planet. It is totally independent of any Zionist influence. Iran is THE model which needs to be followed by all Muslim nations and other nations who are the lapdogs of modern western civilisation.

A few guys attacking the embassy of a nation who actively supports intimidation and aggression against Iran is hardly a crime against humanity. A good move by the Iranians to let this happen, it will bond the nation for times to come and send a strong message to fools in London who sell their soul for Zionism.

God bless the great nation of Iran.

On the contrary Iran is the most successful Muslim nation on the planet. It is totally independent of any Zionist influence. Iran is THE model which needs to be followed by all Muslim nations and other nations who are the lapdogs of modern western civilisation.

A few guys attacking the embassy of a nation who actively supports intimidation and aggression against Iran is hardly a crime against humanity. A good move by the Iranians to let this happen, it will bond the nation for times to come and send a strong message to fools in London who sell their soul for Zionism.

God bless the great nation of Iran.
I will hang my head in shame if pakistani/chinease embassy is attacked in India. Tibetians have tried to protest infront of them many times, but were stopped every time.
I would like my govt to take action, ask embassy to close, and send back the staff to their country if situation demands, or relation deteriorates beyond a point.

Providing security to your guest is your duty, and one should be ashamed if they cant do it.

I will hang my head in shame if pakistani/chinease embassy is attacked in India. Tibetians have tried to protest infront of them many times, but were stopped every time.
I would like my govt to take action, ask embassy to close, and send back the staff to their country if situation demands, or relation deteriorates beyond a point.

Providing security to your guest is your duty, and one should be ashamed if they cant do it.

I bet you don't hang your head in shame when your soldiers rape women in Kashmir?

An embassy means little when it's of a nation who is openly hostile towards you. India still has trade ties alongside other diplomatic relations with China and Pakistan, it's idiotic to compare these with the British embassy in Iran.

I bet you don't hang your head in shame when your soldiers rape women in Kashmir?
Yes I do, but I understand human right violation is inevitable if security forces are given extra power. I would like the army to be sent to border from valey, as soon as possible(which is now)
Dont know why we are talking about kashmir here, thinking about it makes me sad.

These Iranian "students" are showing the true character of the Iranian nation --- cowards who assault defenseless diplomats, official guests of their country. The Iranian mindset shown by this action is supremely arrogant. They have no respect for common decency or the traditions of civilized nations. It is precisely actions such as this which show why the Iranian government, especially the Revolutionary Guards, CANNOT BE TRUSTED to have nuclear weapons. The peace-loving nations of the world who fear Iranian irrationality have good reasons for their worries. The Iranian regime needs to be consigned to the dustbin of history.......

Well if the actions of a few are taken to apply to an entire nation then the US is a nation of mass murdering savages. After all you have killed millions in your war on Muslims in the last decade or so. Also your ordinary citizens are no stranger to behaving like animals as well:

- Mass looting after hurricane katrina.
- Historical persecution of racial minorities including African Americans and native Americans.
- School shootings. Your children mow down their own class mates.

It's funny that an American should call Iranians uncivilized. The Persian civilization is one of the oldest continuous civilizations in the history of mankind. America, OTOH, has only been around for 200 odd years and is a blight on the world.

Finally the Iranians are not asking for the US permission to develop nukes. So it doesn't matter whether you trust them or not. You don't have any choice or say in the matter.

Are you serious? The CIA provided the weapons, resources and means to stage the coup, and that's all that matters.

Are YOU serious??? The CIA provided no weapons or "means" to the Iranian coup plotters. The only "resources" the CIA provided was money to pay a few Iranian "rent-a-mob" street demonstrators. And, no, you can't stage a coup in just any old country with a $ million or even $ billion. If that were so true, then the USA would have staged "coups" in a dozen countries, including the Islamic Republic of Iran. NO, the CIA can "play a role", as idiot Obama apologized in Cairo, only where there are willing and easily corruptible local players. In the case of Mossadegh, there were many, many Iranians who engineered the coup or aided and abetted it. Blaming the CIA for it is typical Iranian self-denial. You give the CIA the power to move whole nations with a few pieces of silver. What does that say about the so-called nations that are moved?

Back
Top Bottom