What's new

Breaking : Iranian students storm British Embassy

I wish the pakistanis do the same thing with American embassy in Pakistan

safarat kar ko kuch nahi kehtay , that is our values from day one of islam

they are not normal student but basiji
this photo shows that this was not a protest of students but you can see military and "pseudo military" dresses of basiji

so pls newspapers stop saying "students"
students are not stupid as these basiji

iran doesnot help itself unfortunately

TARIQ

Exactly bro. I'm glad India and Pakistan didn't do such a thing to each other.
This , as much as i am against the US/UK, was a cheap and uncalled for act. you expel their ambassador and staff. Cut off ties, simple as that. After they have left, the building is empty, you can do whatever you want.

safarat kar ko kuch nahi kehtay , that is our values from day one of islam

iran doesnot help itself unfortunately

TARIQ

These are not safart kars brother. They are spies involved in the killings of Pakistanis, Why we handed over the Raymond Davis to America. Every day we read news of these safarat kars with Jadeed weapons are caught in different cities of Pakistan. Sorry but only fool will think of these as only safarat kars.

These Iranian "students" are showing the true character of the Iranian nation --- cowards who assault defenseless diplomats, official guests of their country. The Iranian mindset shown by this action is supremely arrogant. They have no respect for common decency or the traditions of civilized nations. It is precisely actions such as this which show why the Iranian government, especially the Revolutionary Guards, CANNOT BE TRUSTED to have nuclear weapons. The peace-loving nations of the world who fear Iranian irrationality have good reasons for their worries. The Iranian regime needs to be consigned to the dustbin of history.......

These Iranian "students" are showing the true character of the Iranian nation --- cowards who assault defenseless diplomats, official guests of their country. The Iranian mindset shown by this action is supremely arrogant. They have no respect for common decency or the traditions of civilized nations. It is precisely actions such as this which show why the Iranian government, especially the Revolutionary Guards, CANNOT BE TRUSTED to have nuclear weapons. The peace-loving nations of the world who fear Iranian irrationality have good reasons for their worries. The Iranian regime needs to be consigned to the dustbin of history.......

Actually cowards are those Americans and Israelis who kidnap Iranian diplomats with guns in "foreign countries".

you mean the peace loving nation of USA?
yeah yeah no war , peace and love, that's your credo
and when we read your comments we find how peaceful and educated you are : confusion between Iranians and these few stupid guys is one sign of your ignorance and stupidity

confusion between Iranians and these few stupid guys is one sign of your ignorance and stupidity

Hussein, Sir,

To the contrary, it is you, who claims to be an Iranian, who is confused, uneducated, or merely stupid, if you do not see that such an action, as the "students" attacking the British Embassy, is an officially sponsored provocation of the Irianan regime. If you do not believe this, then you are not truly an Iranian. ALL Iranians understand the game that their regime is playing here.

Hussein, Sir,

To the contrary, it is you, who claims to be an Iranian, who is confused, uneducated, or merely stupid, if you do not see that such an action, as the "students" attacking the British Embassy, is an officially sponsored provocation of the Irianan regime. If you do not believe this, then you are not truly an Iranian. ALL Iranians understand the game that their regime is playing here.
then read what i said before posting this.
of course they authorized that , it was shown on TV in realtime ! and the police was asked to beat maximum softly the guys there. and you can see in the bbc pics (see my posts) that police let them do whatever they wanted.
sorry but i believed you said it was a sign of Iranians being retard. seems i mistaken. sorry for this point.

May the soul of Mossadegh spit on the soul of traitors

From the Wikipedia article on Mossadegh:

The secret U.S. overthrow of Mosaddegh served as a rallying point in anti-US protests during the 1979 Iranian Revolution and to this day he is said to be one of the most popular figures in Iranian history. Despite this, he is generally ignored by the government of the Islamic Republic because of his secularism and western manners.

The withdrawal of support for Mosaddegh by the powerful Shia clergy has been regarded as having been motivated by their fear of the chaos of a communist takeover. Some argue that while many elements of Mosaddegh's coalition abandoned him it was the loss of support from Ayatollah Abol-Ghasem Kashani and other clergy that was fatal to his cause, reflective of the dominance of the Ulema in Iranian society and a portent of the Islamic Revolution to come. The loss of the political clerics effectively cut Mosaddegh's connections with the lower middle classes and the Iranian masses which are crucial to any popular movement in Iran.

-------------------------------

So, the soul of Mossadegh spits on the "students" who have attacked the British Embassy. The clerics who founded and run the present Iranian regime were more responsible for the fall of the Mossadegh government than were the two or three American and British puppeteers who are always blamed. Of course, for this present Iranian regime, the truth of who toppled Mossadegh is too inconvenient to be discussed.

Yes the parti of Mossadegh = the parti of Bazargan <- it is forbidden in Iran

In China we trashed and burned British Embassy in 1967.that was a crazy time in China.a lot of people feel ashamed of that incident.embassies and diplomats should be protected under any circumstances.

international laws and legislation exist (e.g. Geneva convention) in the hopes of enforcing that

So, the soul of Mossadegh spits on the "students" who have attacked the British Embassy. The clerics who founded and run the present Iranian regime were more responsible for the fall of the Mossadegh government than were the two or three American and British puppeteers who are always blamed. Of course, for this present Iranian regime, the truth of who toppled Mossadegh is too inconvenient to be discussed.

A Foreigner who doesnt know any s.hit.
The Shah is to blame for the Islamists rising power in Iran. and actually here,
educate yourself

The 1953 Iranian coup d'état (known in Iran as the 28 Mordad coup[3]) was the overthrow of the democratically elected government of Iranian Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh on 19 August 1953, orchestrated by the intelligence agencies of the United Kingdom and the United States under the name TPAJAX Project.[4]

1953 Iranian coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so next time do some research before you open your uneducated garbage (that you call mouth)

so next time do some research before you open your uneducated garbage (that you call mouth)

Mr. IranZamin, Sir,

The level of your discourse is truly horrendous. (I might even call it uneducated garbage, but that would be too, too crude.) Of course, if you could read and understand my post, you would realize that I consulted (researched) Wikipedia before writing my post. I quoted directly from Wikipedia for you to digest. How could a handful of American and British "foreigners" overthrow an Iranian government? Are Iranians that weak? No, what is hard for you to face is that every act in the saga was performed by an Iranian. Iranians overthrew Mossadegh. Iranian clerics wanted to destroy him because he was secular.

Mr. IranZamin, Sir,

The level of your discourse is truly horrendous (I might even call it uneducated garbage, but that would be too, too crude.). Of course, if you could read and understand my post, you would realize that I consulted (researched) Wikipedia before writing my post. I quoted directly from Wikipedia for you to digest. How could a handful of American and British "foreigners" overthrow an Iranian government? Are Iranians that weak? No, what is hard for you to face is that every act in the saga was performed by an Iranian. Iranians overthrew Mossadegh. Iranian clerics wanted to destroy him because he was secular.
Indeed it is not that simple:
1953 Iranian coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There was a CIA coup.
Don't you remember the coups in South America countries?
About religious personnalities, this is not about religious against Mossadegh.
Kashani ideas after he changed his mind and writes his version ... concerns only his idea ... of course this is not most religious think and big majority of Iranians consider Mossadegh as an hero.

your president , Obama, said he was sorry about 53 coup. This was a good point.

Back
Top Bottom