What's new

Breaking : Iranian students storm British Embassy

they are not normal student but basiji
this photo shows that this was not a protest of students but you can see military and "pseudo military" dresses of basiji

so pls newspapers stop saying "students"
students are not stupid as these basiji

^^ I am a Iranian student and if i was close to the area surrounding the embassy i would have joined them too.
May the soul of Mossadegh spit on the soul of traitors

Brother you didn't answer my question. Would you be happy if they do the same to the Iranian embassy in UK?
Your government is tackling them why are the students getting berserk? Is it brave to attack diplomats in you own soil?
No. cheap is to sell your women to the white masters, cheap is to let them to exploit your national wealth.

Just 1,2 weeks ago they targetted our central banks because ISRAEL AND US SUSPECT IRAN working on atomic bombs. They put sanctions on us based on speculations. How stupid can they get ?

well it was just a matter of time to turn the British embassy in a public toilet for Tehrani citizens

It's regrettable, I understand the sentiments of those students but they are acting too emotionally.

It's regrettable, I understand the sentiments of those students but they are acting too emotionally.
damned!!???
you understand that these people are not students !!!
just check the pics . they are basiji not normal students.

i understand we are upset towards England
but attacking an embassy is damned stupid

Mossadegh?
he would have never asked to attack an embassy
and do this: as bazargan and any nationalist parti
http://www.bbc.co.uk/persian/iran/2011/11/111128_pics_british_embassy_attack.shtml

Agree with you. They are letting their government down. But Iran still has the upperhand in its current crisis with the West. I hope such acts don't weaken the government resolve.
damned!!???
you understand that these people are not students !!!
just check the pics . they are basiji not normal students.

i understand we are upset towards England
but attacking an embassy is damned stupid

Mossadegh?
he would have never asked to attack an embassy
and do this: as bazargan and any nationalist parti
?BBC ??????? - ??????? - ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? ???????? ?? ??????

So many people sucking up to UK and USA on this thread and people really have short term memory.
I don't think anything is worse then what US did..Some people really think Americans/British/Western Puppets have not done anything bad..If some people in this thread were alive say 80 years ago they would have probably justified colonization of their country by Brits.

U.S. bombing of the Chinese embassy in Belgrade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its been discussed ad nauseum in this thread and here and Here that that Chinese Embassy building was being used by one of the warlords as a comm base, invariably getting involved in the war. Hence, that hit was justified.

Secondly, this is storming on an Embassy by 'civilians' - read the Basiji - in Tehran - the only country which has violated the only indisputable rule of international diplomacy - DO NOT TOUCH EMBASSIES. Twice. According to International laws, Britain has the right to respond in whichever way it seems fit, including a military strike!

Idiots. Whatever happened to the mighty, intelligent Persians of ages gone by?

Though the action didn't result in anything positive, Iran's defiance is slightly admirable I must say.

The British are so brave that their military hoist the flag of Iran 00:40
British Marines Arrested by IRGC - YouTube

Do you even know the full story of this incident? That these troops were captured by Iranian navy in what is still disputed waters without clear boundary demarcations, between Iran and Iraq? That instead of simply blowing away those tiny boats, these sailors simply surrendered to avoid an international incident?

I wish the pakistanis do the same thing with American embassy in Pakistan

Though the action didn't result in anything positive, Iran's defiance is slightly admirable I must say.

I disagree. Its plain stupidity. They are simply itching for a self-destructive fight. How is storming embassies (twice!) - "admirable acts of defiance"?

This , as much as i am against the US/UK, was a cheap and uncalled for act. you expel their ambassador and staff. Cut off ties, simple as that. After they have left, the building is empty, you can do whatever you want.

Back
Top Bottom