What's new

Breaking : Iranian students storm British Embassy

On the contrary Iran is the most successful Muslim nation on the planet. It is totally independent of any Zionist influence. Iran is THE model which needs to be followed by all Muslim nations and other nations who are the lapdogs of modern western civilisation.

A few guys attacking the embassy of a nation who actively supports intimidation and aggression against Iran is hardly a crime against humanity. A good move by the Iranians to let this happen, it will bond the nation for times to come and send a strong message to fools in London who sell their soul for Zionism.

God bless the great nation of Iran.
You know, no one in the UK and I mean no one gives a damn about zion, jews, israel, zionists etc. They just dont care, I have never even heard anyone speak about it. I doubt anyone knows what a zionist is. I doubt David Cameron cares either.
So give it a rest with all this zionism BS.

Its been discussed ad nauseum in this thread and here and Here that that Chinese Embassy building was being used by one of the warlords as a comm base, invariably getting involved in the war. Hence, that hit was justified.

Secondly, this is storming on an Embassy by 'civilians' - read the Basiji - in Tehran - the only country which has violated the only indisputable rule of international diplomacy - DO NOT TOUCH EMBASSIES. Twice. According to International laws, Britain has the right to respond in whichever way it seems fit, including a military strike!

Idiots. Whatever happened to the mighty, intelligent Persians of ages gone by?
slave
we "mighty Persians" never acted like you slaves so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

btw, they froze our assets. This is an illegal act. They're basically stealing money from us. The UN has not allowed them to do this so they can not simply freeze our assets. On top of that they have put sanctions (this part doesn't matter as much).

Is this so difficult to understand? They are the ones breaking "international law," aka white European people's law. So stfu you sahib saying slave.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

I disagree. Its plain stupidity. They are simply itching for a self-destructive fight. How is storming embassies (twice!) - "admirable acts of defiance"?

lmao
stfu slave

This shouldn't have happened.
you're right, we should have thrown their so called "diplomats" in jail. When they 'unfreeze' our assets, we will give back their diplomats. Fair deal IMO. They have no right to freeze our assets. The UN never gave them the permission to freeze our money.

******* thieves

Are YOU serious??? The CIA provided no weapons or "means" to the Iranian coup plotters. The only "resources" the CIA provided was money to pay a few Iranian "rent-a-mob" street demonstrators. And, no, you can't stage a coup in just any old country with a $ million or even $ billion. If that were so true, then the USA would have staged "coups" in a dozen countries, including the Islamic Republic of Iran. NO, the CIA can "play a role", as idiot Obama apologized in Cairo, only where there are willing and easily corruptible local players. In the case of Mossadegh, there were many, many Iranians who engineered the coup or aided and abetted it. Blaming the CIA for it is typical Iranian self-denial. You give the CIA the power to move whole nations with a few pieces of silver. What does that say about the so-called nations that are moved?

Oh man you really have no clue what you are talking about. I am not in the mood of giving you a history lesson, but there are plenty of books written about this topic and I suggest you read them.

On the contrary Iran is the most successful Muslim nation on the planet. It is totally independent of any Zionist influence. Iran is THE model which needs to be followed by all Muslim nations and other nations who are the lapdogs of modern western civilisation.

A few guys attacking the embassy of a nation who actively supports intimidation and aggression against Iran is hardly a crime against humanity. A good move by the Iranians to let this happen, it will bond the nation for times to come and send a strong message to fools in London who sell their soul for Zionism.

God bless the great nation of Iran.

Iran is playing a double game against Muslim nations. Its greatest enemies are Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. So all Muslim nations should be two-faced like Iran? You are in England, why are you lecturing Muslim nations to act like this country? You stay in England, and are raving against so-called Zionist influence from there?

Iran is playing a double game against Muslim nations. Its greatest enemies are Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. So all Muslim nations should be two-faced like Iran? You are in England, why are you lecturing Muslim nations to act like this country? You stay in England, and are raving against so-called Zionist influence from there?
every thread has its nut job, here's the one for this thread

My face after reading that drivel:
gareth_stare_1024.jpg

It takes a lot of guts to do something like this. Only a brave people can do it. Fighting all the 50-100 security staff and storming into a building in you own country. Man, great fighting skills. No other nation has every had the guts do that. It seems like Iran has defeated Britain in this war. The British are not great fighters. Their army will not be able to break the security of Iranian embassy in London. Only a nation with independent foreign policy can break the embassy in threaten ambassadors in their own country. They did it to Saudi Arabia too. Now the entire world will fear Iran.

wonder when we Pakistanis are going to storm the amrikan embassy like this to teach them a lesson-
but we are different- we are not as united as the iranians are-

Salute to the only nation that have balls to directly confront with western imperial powers- on equal grounds- keeping their national interest first-

Its been discussed ad nauseum in this thread and here and Here that that Chinese Embassy building was being used by one of the warlords as a comm base, invariably getting involved in the war. Hence, that hit was justified.

Nothing justify hitting any embassy. It was a war crime. Even the bombing of Serbia was never approve by United Nation SC and is thus illegal. :nono::nono::nono:

This is an example of Might is right. If you have the Might, you have the right !

Are YOU serious??? The CIA provided no weapons or "means" to the Iranian coup plotters. The only "resources" the CIA provided was money to pay a few Iranian "rent-a-mob" street demonstrators. And, no, you can't stage a coup in just any old country with a $ million or even $ billion. If that were so true, then the USA would have staged "coups" in a dozen countries, including the Islamic Republic of Iran. NO, the CIA can "play a role", as idiot Obama apologized in Cairo, only where there are willing and easily corruptible local players. In the case of Mossadegh, there were many, many Iranians who engineered the coup or aided and abetted it. Blaming the CIA for it is typical Iranian self-denial. You give the CIA the power to move whole nations with a few pieces of silver. What does that say about the so-called nations that are moved?
I suggest you to read this excellent article from New York Times to see the plot organized by CIA AND English services
There are interesting elements explained there, from religious to communists

I am totally against this saccage of embassy ...
And it clearly was organized.
But i should say i agree with Larijani words today:
What was doing the English government when the PMOI in England entered and saccaged the Iranian embassy in London?
They didn't do anything .

I am totally against this saccage of embassy ...
And it clearly was organized.
But i should say i agree with Larijani words today:
What was doing the English government when the PMOI in England entered and saccaged the Iranian embassy in London?
They didn't do anything .

What incident is this?

Back
Top Bottom