What's new

Breaking : Iranian students storm British Embassy

savage?
A rabid dog must be put down. Killing it is the only way. Doing nothing will mean that you and your family will eventually get hurt. Your nation is like a rabid dog. You've done nothing but start wars like a wild beast for no reason. You stole our resources for decades and interfered in our politics and enslaved our nation. Today you're trying to do the same thing and when you fail, you impose sanctions. I honestly am shocked that you have the audacity of calling me a savage. The only savages are you guys. Now that you have lost your empire, you are acting even more crazy.

If it was up to me, I would kill the diplomats where they were standing for the same reason that you kill a rabid dog that is sitting in your property. Stop interfering in our affairs. We want nothing with you guys. You can stay in your tiny island for a million years, see if any Iranian comes and tell you how to live your life.

---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

The students in Iran have the option of joining the basij militia. The basij is a very organised organization and they have the power to do something like this.

btw, nobody in Iran gives a rats *** about Western feelings towards Iran, let alone what their slaves think about us.

Bro am not talking about students military or not!!
We are talking about their actions!!!
They can demonstrate but not storming in !!!

Bro am not talking about students military or not!!
We are talking about their actions!!!
They can demonstrate but not storming in !!!
if the brits can brake international law, why can't we? Why are you talking about the actions of our students and not their actions?

stop being a slave

If these fools can't even respect their own laws, the same ones the world has come to know as "international law," why should we? After all, these are the laws they created and we agreed to respect them. If they're going to brake them whenever they want, then there is no reason why we should play along.

I doubt this hostage situation will last too long.

Given high anti NATO sentiments if both nations, I hope Iran and Pakistan can help each other in the near term, interesting times.

If any diplomat gets killed, all $hit will hit the fan ... :s
The "diplomats" are safe (unfortunately). The police is allowing the crowd to show their frustration. They're clearing the basij out now.

The "diplomats" are safe (unfortunately). The police is allowing the crowd to show their frustration. They're clearing the basij out now.
Jeez if you feel so strongly why don't you go storm the Canadian embassy? I believe they put 'illegal' sanctions on you.
All talk no action.

Wouldn't cutting off diplomatic ties be an easier option than killing British diplomats:cheesy:

Send the British diplomats in Tehran back home and bring Iranian diplomats in London back, as simple as that.

All that bullshit about diplomatic mission should be protected sounds good but if a country is actively putting sanctions on you and planning to bomb you i don't see any problem with what Iranians are doing.It's like a murderer is about to kill you but you would not shot him because you might end up being charged for murder.

Jeez if you feel so strongly why don't you go storm the Canadian embassy? I believe they put 'illegal' sanctions on you.
All talk no action.
Canada is a good country. The current conservative government is trying to move the country closer towards the US. Harper is known here as an American lap dog by everyone, even the natives. Look at their history. Canada is a peace loving country.

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

Wouldn't cutting off diplomatic ties be an easier option than killing British diplomats:cheesy:

Send the British diplomats in Tehran back home and bring Iranian diplomats in London back, as simple as that.
The easiest thing would be for the Brits to stop interfering in the internal politics of other countries.

The easiest thing would be for the Brits to stop interfering in the internal politics of other countries.

True, but killing British diplomats isn't exactly going to help Iran's cause though is it? It will just isolate Iran more if anything.

If they keep interfering, just ask them to roll up their embassy operations in Iran. Just like they did to the Americans.

Iranian Basiji... er, "students"... storm the British Embassy.

Lovely. I understand there is disagreement and dispute between Iran, GB, the USA, and other nations, and that is exactly why embassies should be maintained. That's the whole idea of diplomacy.

Well of course you shouldn't kill those diplomats. You need to interrogate them first!
and torture them by brushing their teeth and threaten them with execution by mouth wash

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

Iranian Basiji... er, "students"... storm the British Embassy.

Lovely. I understand there is disagreement and dispute between Iran, GB, the USA, and other nations, and that is exactly why embassies should be maintained. That's the whole idea of diplomacy.
stfu
you guys brake international law every second

these sanctions are considered illegal but Iran must abide by international laws
**** off chogy

have some dignity and stop the bs

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

True, but killing British diplomats isn't exactly going to help Iran's cause though is it? It will just isolate Iran more if anything.

If they keep interfering, just ask them to roll up their embassy operations in Iran. Just like they did to the Americans.
we did
unfortunately we re-stored relations in 99 and the end result was that they went back to their old games

I swear, these brits are like leeches. If they're not stealing resources, hurting you or just turning your day sour somehow, they can't function.

It just seems unnecessary. These "students" should let their government do the talking.

insideIRAN | Iran Reduces Diplomatic Relations With Britain

Two days after the United States and Britain imposed economic sanctions over Iran’s disputed nuclear program, the Iranian Parliament responded by reducing diplomatic relations with Britain.

On November 27, the Iranian Parliament passed a bill reducing the country’s diplomatic relations with Britain to the “least possible” level of engagement. Iran will remove its ambassador from Britain and minimize representation to the level of charge d’affaires. Britain will also be forced to withdraw its ambassador from Iran.

Back
Top Bottom