What's new

Breaking: India will host G20 summit in 2022.

What did they achieve in this summit ? Nothing for india , just a talk shop.
In 4 years has modi been to all our states ? Anyone ?
Only see him during campaigning.

Rahaul Gandhi?

It all depends how many seats Congress gets. My estimate is that both Congress and BJP would get ~150 seats each which means the other ~250 seats would be bagged by other regional parties.

It is not necessary that PM visits each place. Implementing developmental policies is more important than paying visits for photo ops.

It all depends how many seats Congress gets. My estimate is that both Congress and BJP would get ~150 seats each which means the other ~250 seats would be bagged by other regional parties.
So there will be a divided government
But it depends on other regional parties to which they will mix up with to form the government as in Pakistan......
Which party you will give ur vote in the elections??.....

So there will be a divided government
But it depends on other regional parties to which they will mix up with to form the government as in Pakistan......
Which party you will give ur vote in the elections??.....

Neither BJP nor Congress. It is a regional party.

Neither BJP nor Congress. It is a regional party.
But I thought you are one of the Congress supporters.
Anyway,
Sidhu is taking about corrupt deal in a pak TV channel.....
Is this deal is really a corrupt one or just he was doing in politics.
But he had no reason to do politics in Pakistan therefore there is something in the rafale deal.right

Oh boi... I cannot imagine the traffic situation with 20 of the world's most powerful and influential heads of state coming into Delhi.

No thanks.

It would be wiser if they can hold it in some other city other than Delhi. Udaipur / Jaipur or even some fancy resort in Himachal outskirts would make better sense.

Delhi would be a nightmare to travel for the the 7-odd days of the summit planning and post-planning time.

Don't underestimate the will of Modi G... he can change the complete scenario... In today's situation it will be a mess...

Modi won't be there to greet them. Sad!

He is not going to die that soon... neither he is going to lose 2019 elections... save this reply...

Rahaul Gandhi?

Don't even dream about that... do you want India to have billions of tons of gold converted from potatoes...

But I thought you are one of the Congress supporters.
Anyway,
Sidhu is taking about corrupt deal in a pak TV channel.....
Is this deal is really a corrupt one or just he was doing in politics.
But he had no reason to do politics in Pakistan therefore there is something in the rafale deal.right

Sidhu is the same person who used to call Rahul Gandhi "PAPPU"... Now, Rahul Gandhi is his CAPTAIN...

Name 1 CM in current Indian state whose family is living like Modi G's family... and you will know how corrupt he is...

Don't underestimate the will of Modi G... he can change the complete scenario... In today's situation it will be a mess...

He is not going to die that soon... neither he is going to lose 2019 elections... save this reply...

Don't even dream about that... do you want India to have billions of tons of gold converted from potatoes...

Sidhu is the same person who used to call Rahul Gandhi "PAPPU"... Now, Rahul Gandhi is his CAPTAIN...

Name 1 CM in current Indian state whose family is living like Modi G's family... and you will know how corrupt he is...

and what make you think a person with no family can't be corrupt?
or you mean to say everyone with a family is corrupt?

Should not be held in Delhi. Should be held in Dharmsala or Goa or somewhere down South.
Dehradun i say.

Big deal. Pakistan will host G50 heads of Muslim states in 2022 like Maldives, Somalia, Chad, Niger, Eritrea, Mauritania, Burkina Faso, Senegal, Yemen, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Syria etc etc

So there Gangoo's ....
yea that is good , but combined GDP of 50 states which you are mentioning sir , have GDP equal to Bharat i guess !

the sentinelese island should be good.

What is with the American obsession with Sentinelese island ? Why can't you just leave those poor people alone ?

Why do you want to see Modi all the time ? Don't you have anyone else in your life you want to see ?

the sentinelese island should be good.

Well, we don't believe in obliterating the natives and setting up our own thing there.

Let them live their lives and we will live ours.

I know he will and I trust him. We all do.

But what I am saying is that it is better to have the event in some other city just like how the last BRICS summit was held in Goa.

This would have the dual effect of promoting other cities as international destinations and at the same time, save a lot of traffic and other logistical hassle for the locals.

It might be far fetched by I do hope to see summits in my state some day, now that we have one of the world's most beautiful and natural airports. :)

Back
Top Bottom