What's new

Breaking: India will host G20 summit in 2022.

Indications are there, bjp is losing it's old bations like rajsthan and madhya pradesh in recent assembly elections held. Results are coming on 12th december.
Why?

yea that is good , but combined GDP of 50 states which you are mentioning sir , have GDP equal to Bharat i guess !
Not quite. Just -

Turkey
Indonesia
Saudia Arabia
UAE

Have about the same GDP as India. Turkey being 12 times smaller then India but has GDP just 3 times less.The combined GDP of all Muslim countries is way above India. The average GDP per capita of Muslim countries is way higher then India. Please check facts before you brag.

and what make you think a person with no family can't be corrupt?
or you mean to say everyone with a family is corrupt?

I never said that... I've seen Mayawati's bungalow in Badalpur, Lucknow and Delhi...
Plus, I've heard about ex-CM of Tripura... Mr. Manik Sarkar...

I have personally seen how corrupt AAP is... who try to show as most pious political party in India...

So, I don't have the problem you that you are pointing...

On a serious note it's only matter of time before Pakistan get's into G20 [G21]. Countries can get there either through very high GDP like France or very high population like India. Pakistan will get in via higher population.

Well, we don't believe in obliterating the natives and setting up our own thing there.

Let them live their lives and we will live ours.

I know he will and I trust him. We all do.

But what I am saying is that it is better to have the event in some other city just like how the last BRICS summit was held in Goa.

This would have the dual effect of promoting other cities as international destinations and at the same time, save a lot of traffic and other logistical hassle for the locals.

It might be far fetched by I do hope to see summits in my state some day, now that we have one of the world's most beautiful and natural airports. :)

I'm a big fan of Kerala and Sikkim...

this is the only way India can avoid made fun of Papu

Well, we don't believe in obliterating the natives and setting up our own thing there.

Let them live their lives and we will live ours.

I know he will and I trust him. We all do.

But what I am saying is that it is better to have the event in some other city just like how the last BRICS summit was held in Goa.

This would have the dual effect of promoting other cities as international destinations and at the same time, save a lot of traffic and other logistical hassle for the locals.

It might be far fetched by I do hope to see summits in my state some day, now that we have one of the world's most beautiful and natural airports. :)

Yes. India should conduct such events in tier 2 cities. This will help with development of those cities too.

Back
Top Bottom