What's new

Breaking: India will host G20 summit in 2022.

@Nilgiri ,@Skull and Bones
The problem with most Pakistani members is that they are awfully poor when it comes to doing their homework. Not only are they factually incorrect but they propagate those factually incorrect stories to paint something very different from reality. For instance take the case of GDP PPP, Indian GDP PPP has been consistently outperforming that of Pakistan since 1990(except during a brief period of 2004-2008) or in other words consistently outperforming that of Pakistan's since India took revolutionary economic reforms of 1990.
Here are hard evidences in support of my claim:View attachment 524215
https://tradingeconomics.com/india/gdp-per-capita-ppp
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Pakistan
The blue bold line is the GDP PPP of India whereas the dash line shows the same for Pakistan, as one can clearly see that Indian GDP PPP has consistently outperformed Pakistani GDP PPP since 1990(except during the brief period of '04-'08). At present the GDP PPP of India is $7783 whereas that of Pakistan is ~$5000(considering a GDP PP of ~$1tn and a population of 220mn in 2018). So, not only is this difference widening up, it is widening up at a "faster" rate. Now those of you familiar with calculus would know what I am talking about.
India's growth is steady and Pakistan has seen many up and downs but there's no big difference. $300-$400 isn't that much.

India's growth is steady and Pakistan has seen many up and downs but there's no big difference. $300-$400 isn't that much.
@1ndy
It is BIG difference when the population differential is gigantic and I am afraid you failed to either read my comment properly or did not go through the links, I advise you to go through it once again, the difference in PPP stands at almost $2700 and not $200-$300 as you are wildly suggesting. Thanks in advance!

@1ndy
It is BIG difference when the population differential is gigantic and I am afraid you failed to either read my comment properly or did not go through the links, I advise you to go through it once again, the difference in PPP stands at almost $2700 and not $200-$300 as you are wildly suggesting. Thanks in advance!
My comment was based on that comparison chart but my bad i couldn't read that properly.

Back
Top Bottom