What's new

Breaking: Afghan Mullahs declare Jihad against Pakistan .

Do they have Mullahs is Afghanistan? I thought they all migrated towards Pakistan side of the border!

Just shows that these guys would remain chutyas for eternity. They are a lost cause and nothing we can do about it.
education is the key to many social ills of the world including what we called 'jahalat' and 'ignorance'.
education opens up the key to unlock critical thinking which once people are equipped with can help the make rational analysis of what's really happening.

That's their internal matter. But Pakistanis were foreigners.

Lets forget their other conquests and feats.Whenever Afghan Pathans have invaded north-western Indian sub-continent they have won mainly one-sided battles. Caused a lot of destruction and misery. USSR and the US failed to tame them. I don't think Pakistani Punjabis are any match for them. Bombing or nuking them isn't an option. I don't think any south Asian country can tame the Afghans for that matter. No offence.

Agreed, Pakistan shouldn't have done anything. But when millions streamed over Pakistan's borders, when their government in exile asked for Pakistani help, they themselves bought Pakistan into the equation.
The US and USSR did indeed fail in their endeavours, but Pakistan doesn't need to fight anyone. Just look after its Western border.
Also, it's not just Pakistani Punjabis who would just fight.......
Anyway, the new is silly, take a look at the links I put up.

These Afghans are tough. They have defeated USSR and US. Sikhs are bunch of amateurs compared to them

Afghan vs Punjabis. Afghans win easy. My prediction.
Punjabis?
bit**
It's Pakistan
Which consists of Kashmiris,Sindhis ,PAthans,Karchities,ISlamabadies,Gilgities,Punjabies,Balochies.(sorry if i left some cast out)
Carry on

Punjabis?
bit**
It's Pakistan
Which consists of Kashmiris,Sindhis ,PAthans,Karchities,ISlamabadies,Gilgities,Punjabies,Balochies.(sorry if i left some cast out)
Carry on
Read the news again they have declared jihad against ISI and army which they think is dominated by Punjabis. Their hatred is only towards Pakistani Punjabi. It's obvious.

Punjabis always have been humiliated by the Afghans that's just undeniable history.

That's their internal matter. But Pakistanis were foreigners.

Lets forget their other conquests and feats.Whenever Afghan Pathans have invaded north-western Indian sub-continent they have won mainly one-sided battles. Caused a lot of destruction and misery. USSR and the US failed to tame them. I don't think Pakistani Punjabis are any match for them. Bombing or nuking them isn't an option. I don't think any south Asian country can tame the Afghans for that matter. No offence.

Perhaps you watch too much bollywood, but I would love for you as an Indian Muslim to confront me, a Punjabi musalmaan. Remember that the Afghans that live in Punjab are not ruling us. We treat them fairly, but God forbid if anyone tries to step up on our rights.

Col Imam was a punjabi and he basically trained the Mujahadeen against the soviets in the 80's. Punjabis are cool like milk, but when you start to boil the milk, our tempers flare like the milk is boiling up.

From your comments I am under the impression that you are a saffroni hindu trying to instigate fights between Muslims.

Read the news again they have declared jihad against ISI and army which they think is dominated by Punjabis. Their hatred is only towards Pakistani Punjabi. It's obvious.

Punjabis always have been humiliated by the Afghans that's just undeniable history.
You really think they will attack Pakistan and Pushtuns will sit and look at them,I know as a matter of fact pushtuns are generally more patriotic and Pak Army though composed of Punjabi majority has defeated these filthbags multiple time.No worries here you can pee your pant in fear if you want though.

Is this news for real ? If it is so then illiterate Afghans will blow up everything in Afghanistan and Pakistan on the basis of religion. Everyone should look out for a solution.
This is real. This is part religion. It's more about race.

Afghans have ruled over sub-continent for long time. They have humiliated South Asians time and time in the past. Their hatred is the most towards Punjabis whom they had ruled upon for long. Maybe they are tired of their former slaves meddling in their affairs.

This is real. This is part religion. It's more about race.

Afghans have ruled over sub-continent for long time. They have humiliated South Asians time and time in the past. Their hatred is the most towards Punjabis whom they had ruled upon for long. Maybe they are tired of their former slaves meddling in their affairs.
Let me guess an afghan false flagger showing his support for his new Indian masters?Please continue wouldn't bother you anymore.

Perhaps you watch too much bollywood, but I would love for you as an Indian Muslim to confront me, a Punjabi musalmaan. Remember that the Afghans that live in Punjab are not ruling us. We treat them fairly, but God forbid if anyone tries to step up on our rights.

Col Imam was a punjabi and he basically trained the Mujahadeen against the soviets in the 80's. Punjabis are cool like milk, but when you start to boil the milk, our tempers flare like the milk is boiling up.

From your comments I am under the impression that you are a saffroni hindu trying to instigate fights between Muslims.
Punjabi Musalamaan lol? Bhai yeh jhooti akhaad jaake mohajir bhaiyye ko dikha. No Punjabi ruler ever ruled Punjab. Only Punjabis who have to little to brag about are Sikhs maybe. But when they were humilaited by the Afghans.What's the achievement of Punjabi Musalamaan? Only dominating Pakistan since they are a majority there. You resort to racism as usual when you are confronted with reality.

You really think they will attack Pakistan and Pushtuns will sit and look at them,I know as a matter of fact pushtuns are generally more patriotic and Pak Army though composed of Punjabi majority has defeated these filthbags multiple time.No worries here you can pee your pant in fear if you want though.
When their relatives across the border are targeted? Then only we will come to know.
As far as I know pashtuns have a deep tribal culture and a border created by British has no effect on it.

I don't know why some folks are even taking this seriously, i am sure our establishment will not act the same way. Its not that Mawlavi Ahmad Gul is the pope kind of figure in Afghanistan who can declare a crusade on his own, Jihad can not be declared by a couple of mullahs who are on NDS payroll and have no real power.

We need to stay focused and work with Afghan gov. and Taliban to find a peaceful settlement, ISIS has arrived in the region and they don't believe in borders. I am not saying Pakistan can't handle ISIS alone if it ever tries to cross the border and try to create a sanctuary for itself here but a joint effort by Pakistan and Afghan forces no matter how weak they are will yield much better results.

ISIS is real and it has already started spreading its influence in Pakistan, i have met quite a few young men in Pakistan who are quite impressed with them. This threat needs to be neutralized immediately and we need both Afghan gov. and Afghan Taliban on board for doing that. So pay no attention to these jokers.

Mullahs everywhere have lost the plot...... these mofos need to stick to namaz only............

Oh, @Hyperion; since when did the Mullas only stick to saying Namaaz ?
That is pretty much the root of the problem, plus the fact that the common populace is more comfortable in taking the Mulla's words as Gods paramount truth, while those that don't, get terrorised at gun-point. And then finally there is the parcham that the Mullas can finally wrap themselves up in........ that they are fighting in Allah's way.
How else did that oddball lot like Mulla Omar, Mulla Diesel, Mulla Burkha, Mulla Radio, Mulla Hafizzz gather such huge followings.

I agree 99% jihads are fake but there is still 1% legit jihad. I don't support fake nationalist or zionists mullahs who declare jihad on orders of their masters. I am not a terrorist. I dont appreciate being called one.
So you mean 1% is right. Jihad in kashmir is real jihad according to you and jihad in Palestine is fake one as Israel is friend of India. How do you rate afghan jihad v Pakistan? I mean pure jihad. Your pure opinion please. ... . .

and your a BI***

When their relatives across the border are targeted? Then only we will come to know.
As far as I know pashtuns have a deep tribal culture and a border created by British has no effect on it.
Dude you are really out of step if you believe your mullah's word about Pakistani Pashtun supporting you in your jihad against so called Punjabi evil generals.You will be decimated,period.This is not "lawaris" Pakistan of medieval times please try to come into modern era it would be better for your health.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom