What's new

Breaking: Afghan Mullahs declare Jihad against Pakistan .

I don't think Pakistan is doing charity to Afghans even though many Paks think they do.

All we need to do is seal the border and the entire Afghan economy will collapse. Pakistan did it before under Ayub Khan.

All we need to do is seal the border and the entire Afghan economy will collapse. Pakistan did it before under Ayub Khan.
It might affect your economy too. They will ban your goods and services.

They get more closer to India. They will improve relations with Iran.

Will do more harm to you in the long run.

Afghan's are the most Pathetic Nation in this world , and the likes of them ..
they will kill their own mother and Father if their warlord say's so ... no wonder they been r@ped by every single Super power ...

It might affect your economy too. They will ban your goods and services.

They get more closer to India. They will improve relations with Iran.

Will do more harm to you in the long run.
It could. But then again, no more fighters and drug smugglers surging in. Security in cities like Karachi will improve. KPK businesses won't suffer at the hands of extortionists based in Kabul.
Iran? Iran is arming the Taliban (as they've realized how weak and divided the Afghan government is). Maybe they'll declare a Jihad on Iran too.
After that, the only country left is India. Well, if closer ties means Afghan refugees rushing to India, India can have them.

Afghan's are the most Pathetic Nation in this world , and the likes of them ..
they will kill their own mother and Father if their warlord say's so ... no wonder they been r@ped by every single Super power ...

Some people might find it harsh but the fact is Afghans and Afghanistan are a curse. They are a curse on themselves, on their neighbors, on everyone else and on this world.

Some people might find it harsh but the fact is Afghans and Afghanistan are a curse. They are a curse on themselves, on their neighbors, on everyone else and on this world.

and sending their kids wiht suicide jackets to blow up others , they think they defeat other .. without Pakistan and US they can do shit about the Soviets , the mighty Afghans are nothing but bunch of pu$$ies to me

They are idiots. blockheads. Pakistan is the one who is trying to save you from big powers

It could. But then again, no more fighters and drug smugglers surging in. Security in cities like Karachi will improve. KPK businesses won't suffer at the hands of extortionists based in Kabul.
Iran? Iran is arming the Taliban (as they've realized how weak and divided the Afghan government is). Maybe they'll declare a Jihad on Iran too.
After that, the only country left is India. Well, if closer ties means Afghan refugees rushing to India, India can have them.
Those drug smugglers might join jihad against Pakistan if they run out of business. Plus there are lot Afghans living in Pakistan and many have even acquired fraudelent Pakistani citizenship if I m not wrong. Mass-deportation of that scale isn't possible. They might create havoc in Pakistan.

Trying to destroy their economy will make more radical and target Pakistan.

The only solution I think is Afghanistan and Pakistan merge into a single new country. Unlikely. But it happens both countries will profit.

I don't think Pakistan is doing charity to Afghans even though many Paks think they do.

Pakistan colluded with US led NATO(non-Muslims) to destroy Afghanistan. I am not sure this merits for jihad against Pakistan.

I must have imagined the entire Northern alliance, along with the populations they represent, teaming up with NATO to take out the Taliban. Now add to that the numbers of Afghans Pakhtuns who worked with the US led force.
Then they should declare jihad against each other, oh wait a minute...

Bhai ab ho jaunga jaldi. Meri previous post padh ke answer dena uska.
It doesn't matter if it is double standard or not. As jihad will remain alive forever as written in Quran, people will find any excuse to spread jihad(ghazwa ).
Ghazwa to larna hi hai na! Excuse milay ga to ghazwa ho ga, otherwise "ghazwa" is not possible in peaceful world.
Mullah at its peak for hoorain (virgins)! ! ending up bombing themselves and getting supporters like zarvans and challenging Peace to fight ghazwa and for to keep it alive forever.

Last edited:
I must have imagined the entire Northern alliance, along with the populations they represent, teaming up with NATO to take out the Taliban. Now add to that the numbers of Afghans Pakhtuns who worked with the US led force.
Then they should declare jihad against each other, oh wait a minute...
That's their internal matter. But Pakistanis were foreigners.

Lets forget their other conquests and feats.Whenever Afghan Pathans have invaded north-western Indian sub-continent they have won mainly one-sided battles. Caused a lot of destruction and misery. USSR and the US failed to tame them. I don't think Pakistani Punjabis are any match for them. Bombing or nuking them isn't an option. I don't think any south Asian country can tame the Afghans for that matter. No offence.

This a real danger that many so called groups in Pakistan will support this stance. Now that Iran is crawling back into the world economy, Afghans think they can let go off Pakistan.

One thing is for sure, If situation becomes critical and Pakistan is under severe threat, Pakistan will break Afghanistan into at least two countries so safeguard its borders, so safeguard its borders along the lines of crimea type action.

It doesn't matter if it is double standard or not. As jihad will remain alive foreever as written in Quran, people will find any excuse to spread jihad(ghazwa ).
Ghazwa to larna hi hai na! Excuse milay ga to ghazwa ho ga, otherwise "ghazwa" is not possible in peaceful world.
Mullah at its peak for hoorain (virgins)! ! ending up bombing themselves and getting supporters like you and challenging Peace to fight ghazwa and make it alive forever.
I agree 99% jihads are fake but there is still 1% legit jihad. I don't support fake nationalist or zionists mullahs who declare jihad on orders of their masters. I am not a terrorist. I dont appreciate being called one.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom