What's new

Border between India and Pakistant can be seen from space!

are you kid? pakistan face also many threats on border from indian side indian smugglers illegal wine and many other things come from india too don't be so stupid ok.not every indian is angel nor every pakistani too.

Pakistani guards kill suspected Indian smuggler
Pakistani guards shoot suspected Indian smuggler

Rangers kill Indian smuggler
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Pak national, two Indians held with 9 pistols, 2 kg heroin
Pak national, two Indians held with 9 pistols, 2 kg heroin - Indian Express

Pakistan’s favourite beverage: Smuggler’s paradise
Pakistan

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

its from both side its zero lind dear in fact images show pak side use L type of fence and indian side is wall .

I was talking about terrorists like Let,Jem..they don't attack pakistanis but Indians....

And those links talk about smugglers not terrorists who blow off bombs ins cities

I was talking about terrorists like Let,Jem..they don't attack pakistanis but Indians....

And those links talk about smugglers not terrorists who blow off bombs ins cities

they already doing their dirty job here and we are working to tacle them every extremist org is anti state anti pakistan aether its TTP or LET .

Its more difficult there with the conditions and also tribes moving back and forth

It's not that much difficult, only problem is our corrupt govt who is busy making money & not worried for that border which is real cause of today's internal troubles of Pakistan. They can talk to tribes & i'm sure tribes will support this idea cuz they lost their numerous men's there.

They should at least power them with solar panels on the lights...

Installation cost per KW is much higher with solar panels, plus the cost of maintaining storage of electricity for night use makes the running cost considerable too.

By god,bulb ko tak hum nahi bakshte.

Nahi,Bharat me jyaade jalte hai

Nahi Pakistan me jyaada jalte hai

!!!!!

But that would require the Sun and we need these in the night when it's dark

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

It's not that much difficult, only problem is our corrupt govt who is busy making money & not worried for that border which is real cause of today's internal troubles of Pakistan. They can talk to tribes & i'm sure tribes will support this idea cuz they lost their numerous men's there.

It's a huge border you guys have got with Afghanistan and has rugged terrain with mountains like this

The-Pakistan-Afghanistan--001.jpg

that "sumthin" is called night vision and will cost less than lighting up such a long border.

seriously.. i second that.....it will save a lot of recurring expenses.

seriously.. i second that.....it will save a lot of recurring expenses.

Dude that won't work you need floodlights to light up the area you can't use night vision for such a vast border

Dude that won't work you need floodlights to light up the area you can't use night vision for such a vast border

Probably you are right.Flood lights are more like scarecrows when you actually dont want to get in to killing the crows.But they should spen some fund on those night visions as well.They may come handy if situation gets dirty.

Not just lights. Fence and electrify the whole border. This should also assuage Pakistanis that India has no hegemonic designs on Pakistan. Who spends this much money just to blow it in a second.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom