What's new

Border between India and Pakistant can be seen from space!

You know what the funny part is?

That both India and Pakistan take aid but they always act like rich b**ch niggas.

There's a difference although.India never actively lobbied for cash nor sold it's territory or airspace to US/NATO bases.I guess we can act like "rich b**ch niggas" lolz

GoI should look into using Solar & Wind Energy to power these floodlights. Thar desert is an excellent source for both,

but its a waste of energy to build such a bright border on gujrat side!! such border along Kashmir region is thoughtful though

The lighting on the border fence on the Indo-Pakistan border is done by India. The fence was constructed by India and erected at huge expense to keep out jihadis and the fence is lit by powerful lights in India. The fence is also electrified. Massive generators are in place to ensure illumination even in case of power breakdowns in the local grids. There is NO lighting on the Pakistani side.

but its a waste of energy to build such a bright border on gujrat side!! such border along Kashmir region is thoughtful though

gujrat is next powerhouse of india...it needs better protection.

The lighting on the border fence on the Indo-Pakistan border is done by India. The fence was constructed by India and erected at huge expense to keep out jihadis and the fence is lit by powerful lights in India. The fence is also electrified. Massive generators are in place to ensure illumination even in case of power breakdowns in the local grids. There is NO lighting on the Pakistani side.

And Pakistanis still believe that India is out to get them when we are spending billions on border fences alone.

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

gujrat is next powerhouse of india...it needs better protection.

Especially that Reliance oil refinery in Jamnagar (considered the biggest in Asia). Anyways I don't understand the logic of building such a big refinery so close to border .

Pakistan is getting 0 aid. The money given in the name of aid is actually a fraction of money spend on services carried out by Pakistan for US & NATO. Pakistan had received 8billion$ since 2001 but lost 68billion $.

No aid at all? you sure about that? Even the UK pays Pakistan monetary aid.

Wow thats funny. Stop trolling. Why is it that dim wits like you cant get enough of getting cheap shots in? Do you snigger at your own non funny posts? I thought people on both sides of the border may find this interesting without cheap shhoting. Guess i was wrong..

Although you have not directed your post above at me- and given perhaps he should have " read into" the original intent of your post. It is a sad truth that reason for those lights are exactly as stated in his post. I guess what I'm saying is one could not marvel at the Berlin wall as an example without thinking / speaking of the " ills" of man and country that created such a need...

It is a greater waste to allow your citizenry to die because of terrorism and not provide the neccessary secruity...sadly gujrat can be crossed into too. In the US we see that all borders need to be protected for the same reason i.e. if you leave a portion unattended, even if it's a tough terrain- smugglers in the case of the US will find ways to cross it.

look nice wall of light lolz keep it on dear no problem .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom