What's new

Border between India and Pakistant can be seen from space!

Damn,I look at the people surfing this page,good dudes like Rafi and superkaif and now I feel bad for my sarcastic comments.

Aur Imraan saale,tu sabse bakwaas hai theek hai.lolz

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Look at the photo our country is as lit up as yours.

read previous comment

any one know how long is the border (except kashmir part) and if it is fenced all the way ?

any one know how long is the border and if it is fenced all the way ?

The Indian Kashmir barrier is a 550 km (340 mi) separation barrier along the 740 km (460 mi) disputed 1972 Line of Control (or ceasefire line). The fence, constructed by India, generally remains about 150 yards on the Indian-controlled side. Its stated purpose is to exclude arms smuggling and infiltration by Pakistani-based separatist militants.[1]

The barrier itself consists of double-row of fencing and concertina wire eight to twelve feet (2.4–3.7 m) in height, and is electrified and connected to a network of motion sensors, thermal imaging devices and alarms in stretches where power supply is available. The small stretch of land between the rows of fencing is mined.[citation

The Indian Kashmir barrier is a 550 km (340 mi) separation barrier along the 740 km (460 mi) disputed 1972 Line of Control (or ceasefire line). The fence, constructed by India, generally remains about 150 yards on the Indian-controlled side. Its stated purpose is to exclude arms smuggling and infiltration by Pakistani-based separatist militants.[1]

The barrier itself consists of double-row of fencing and concertina wire eight to twelve feet (2.4–3.7 m) in height, and is electrified and connected to a network of motion sensors, thermal imaging devices and alarms in stretches where power supply is available. The small stretch of land between the rows of fencing is mined.[citation

edited my post meant to say except kashmir , the rest of it i.e from our and your punjab to our sindh and your rajistan (arabian sea)

A waste of resources? Sadly not- they are a nessercary evil to prevent cowardly terroriser infiltrating from Pakistan and slaughtering Indians. The GoI have done a great job of erecting these lights and have no doubt saved countless Indian lives.

Great job GoI!!

+ it's funny how only one side feels the need for such elaborate defences (motion sensors, thermal imaging, acoustic sensors, high powered lighting etc). Just saying!!

Wat is being is done is for our good...I don't want daily bomb blast in north india...same should be done on bangladesh border too...

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

A small thorium nuclear power plant to power floodlights on both pakistan border n bangladesh border is enough for future

Great! Just the way it should be. And to indians, with what happened in the Mumbai Incident, I don't think you need to worry about the border, because the sea route seemed to workout just fine for Terrorisers.

edited my post meant to say except kashmir , the rest of it i.e from our and your punjab to our sindh and your rajistan (arabian sea)

i dont know bro i just found that on wiki but i dont think rajasthan and gujarat/sindh is fenced because alot of smuggling happens there and Rajasthan has that big desert too.

A waste of resources? Sadly not- they are a nessercary evil to prevent cowardly terroriser infiltrating from Pakistan and slaughtering Indians. The GoI have done a great job of erecting these lights and have no doubt saved countless Indian lives.

Great job GoI!!

+ it's funny how only one side feels the need for such elaborate defences (motion sensors, thermal imaging, acoustic sensors, high powered lighting etc). Just saying!!
Bcoz terrorists target that only one side

Now this makes me wonder, why havent Pakistan made a border between them and Afghanistan yet?

Especially as terrorist from Afghan are terrorizing Pakistan at the moment.

Now this makes me wonder, why havent Pakistan made a border between them and Afghanistan yet?

Especially as terrorist from Afghan are terrorizing Pakistan at the moment.

Its more difficult there with the conditions and also tribes moving back and forth

guys for hell sake please stop this bashing and hate .its simple god damn matter india pakistan border in fenced and even pakistani side has 1metter slide also on fence now india use spot lights on it on their side whats wrong here? they are free to do whatever on their side we simply at this time can not use lights first power shortage second the lights of indian side do light our side too so we have this service for free .and BTW the specific places were pakistan need to be lights they use it simply. not whole god damn borders on earth are lighted by every country .

look simply pak side

5252919.bin

guys for hell sake please stop this bashing and hate .its simple god damn matter india pakistan border in fenced and even pakistani side has 1metter slide also on fence now india use spot lights on it on their side whats wrong here? they are free to do whatever on their side we simply at this time can not use lights first power shortage second the lights of indian side do light our side too so we have this service for free .and BTW the specific places were pakistan need to be lights they use it simply. not whole god damn borders on earth are lighted by every country .

look simply pak side

5252919.bin

Is that really Pakistan fence too?

Great stuff guys, I thought India only made the effort, this will make tresspassers twice as hard now to cross into each other country.

Bcoz terrorists target that only one side

are you kid? pakistan face also many threats on border from indian side indian smugglers illegal wine and many other things come from india too don't be so stupid ok.not every indian is angel nor every pakistani too.

Pakistani guards kill suspected Indian smuggler
Pakistani guards shoot suspected Indian smuggler

Rangers kill Indian smuggler
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Pak national, two Indians held with 9 pistols, 2 kg heroin
Pak national, two Indians held with 9 pistols, 2 kg heroin - Indian Express

Pakistan’s favourite beverage: Smuggler’s paradise
Pakistan

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Is that really Pakistan fence too?

Great stuff guys, I thought India only made the effort, this will make tresspassers twice as hard now to cross into each other country.

its from both side its zero lind dear in fact images show pak side use L type of fence and indian side is wall .

another image
_46669466_pakistanindia_ap.jpg

3018014352_d59b8ffe0a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom