What's new

Border between India and Pakistant can be seen from space!

Can you imagine how much electricity it must take to light up the border? Thats probably the reason why we dont have enough to go round!

the report says,the border has been floodlit by the Indian side, not Pakistan.

No choice due to the Jihadis trying to cross over, need lights in the dark to see them unless u had eyes like a cat or sumthin.

that "sumthin" is called night vision and will cost less than lighting up such a long border.

If we want to progress without any obstacle we need to build a great wall of china type wall with pakistan. Equipped with motion sensors, CCTVs, night vision cameras, electric fencing, trenches filled with water & alligators.

Which will be blown up into rubble the next day itself.

Waste of energy and global warming.

I cant understand why Pakistanis and BD are complaining?
Because of fence and light there would be no more crossing over, lesser terrorism and may be lesser tensions so that in future, relations may become normal

And many stupids start thinking of global warming, and what not when it is India's spending money on fencing to protect itself

If China would have taken such a step they would have gone all misty eyed.

It is simple really, the fence serves a purpose.

GET OVER IT

Why don't Pakistani $tupid polititions does the same in western border with Afghanistan, i mean don't lighten that border but build a strong thick wall with towers & bunkers connected to each other & nearby military base, via underground network. I bet Pakistan will be fine within a month.

Indo BD border need equal attention..as early as possible..or else we would very soon see WB turning into a mini BD with a majority of illegal BD immigrants...and eventually increased infiltration of terrorist and more illegal activities.

I cant understand why Pakistanis and BD are complaining?
Because of fence and light there would be no more crossing over, lesser terrorism and may be lesser tensions so that in future, relations may become normal

And many stupids start thinking of global warming, and what not when it is India's spending money on fencing to protect itself

If China would have taken such a step they would have gone all misty eyed.

It is simple really, the fence serves a purpose.

GET OVER IT

No one is complaining, calm down dude. Actually don't compare yourself with China because China doesn't do anything with foriegn bheeks or aids. India crying to get more aid & trade for it's poors misusing money for these acts must be condemned, if foreign taxpayers money is been given to India to feed it's poors so it must be used for same purpose rather than to be used against Pakistan or China.

No one is complaining, calm down dude. Actually don't compare yourself with China because China doesn't do anything with foriegn bheeks or aids. India crying to get more aid & trade for it's poors misusing money for these acts must be condemned, if foreign taxpayers money is been given to India to feed it's poors so it must be used for same purpose rather than to be used against Pakistan or China.

??? I thought Pakistan was eating up the second biggest monetary aid from America after Israel.Could you clarify???

PS#China still accepts aid from the United States!!! Yes that's right my friend!!!

How a fence against China or Pakistan?

It is defensive in nature, and to give those poors more resources, peace is necessary, and for peace it is necessary that India doesnt get pestered by terrorists.

article-0-0DB763AF00000578-94_964x639.jpg

Spectacular: The International Space Station image captures the floodlit border between India, above the orange line, and Pakistan, below the border in the picture

article-2033886-0DB93BB000000578-486_964x581.jpg

The floodlit border fencing built through the Indian government since 2003 is so bright it can be seen from space.

??? I thought Pakistan was eating up the second biggest monetary aid from America after Israel.Could you clarify???

You know what the funny part is?

That both India and Pakistan take aid but they always act like rich b**ch niggas.

PS#China still accepts aid from the United States!!! Yes that's right my friend!!!

Pakistan is getting 0 aid. The money given in the name of aid is actually a fraction of money spend on services carried out by Pakistan for US & NATO. Pakistan had received 8billion$ since 2001 but lost 68billion $.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom