What's new

Book Review - THE INDIA DOCTRINE (1947-2007)

I want to read this book. Where can I get this..

Must be full of conspiracy theories.... I believe it should have been reviewed or forwarded by world famous Zaid Hamid..

Anyway congratulations whoever read this. Hope their condition is stable now.

I want to read this book. Where can I get this..

Must be full of conspiracy theories.... I believe it should have been reviewed or forwarded by world famous Zaid Hamid..

Anyway congratulations whoever read this. Hope their condition is stable now.

smile26.gif

I am more interested to discuss the contents of my book rather than the rantings of your wild imagination on this thread.

If you are so patriotic towards Bangladesh and hate India to the core, Then please start your activities by calling back ALL the Bangladeshi's back to your country first!

There should be no Bangladeshi's who should benefit anything from India. Seal the borders, No one should come into India, Call back your ambassador and send our's back. We got our soldiers killed to protect your women's lives. Thanks for your faithfulness!

MBI..........
bharties never learn ..... when you point out there weak points they will rant at you.
it like they are standing in mud if you ask them that you are in mud they will start throwing mud on you.
ignore them ........

MBI..........
bharties never learn ..... when you point out there weak points they will rant at you.
it like they are standing in mud if you ask them that you are in mud they will start throwing mud on you.
ignore them ........

When they tried to tell you your weak points, then they just coc.ked the snoot and left you in the lurch and abandoned!

You are a good an honourable man I can see. You are ready to eat the humble pie!

MBI..........
ignore them ........

It seems these Indians have gone insane to discredit a book that they have never even read!

Actually the book has become compulsory reading for many diplomats, politicians, students and military personnel in Bangladesh.
I thought u r alone, but now it seems too many.. Why dont u guys make a platform togather and start writing these conspiracy theories in a more innovative way? Make sure you put the maximum effort..

munshi bhi i haven't bought this book yet i think i have to now after seeing so many Indian are annoyed at this book seem it has open the Pandora box open in day light . actually i am taking shere bangla's word when the hindu praised shere bangla he took it as if he is doing some thing in favor of Hindu people, but when they criticized him that mean he was doing in favor of Muslim people of united india . :tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom