What's new

Book Review - THE INDIA DOCTRINE (1947-2007)

I wonder why Indians can provide an in-depth critique of Sarmila Bose's book 'Dead Reckoning' but find it impossible to criticize my book with any detail or specificity. When Indians comment on my book they resort to mere generalities while with Samila Bose's book they go into extraordinary detail. If Indians wish to undermine my book that should make the effort of having actually read it and then criticize it with specific reference to sections from the book. It is not enough to merely call it conspiracy theorizing. Provide examples from the book PLEASE!

Am still waiting for an answer amongst all the adolescent nonsense being passed around as intelligent debate by some Indians here ... The more you try to deride the book the more copies are being sold. The Indians here are certainly doing me a favour but I would much prefer a reasoned debate.

^While Ms Bose has her audience and thus needed to be disapproved, no one gives a damn about you and your book Munshi; that's why!

^While Ms Bose has her audience and thus needed to be disapproved, no one gives a damn about you and your book Munshi; that's why!

So why do Indians here go to such pains to undermine my book but without providing any real proof or evidence of their criticisms? If Sarmila Bose's book is so easily disposed of then my book should be even easier to criticize but Indian make no real effort to find any specific flaws in my book. I am surprised by this attitude.

Ur Book is the master piece.. I Mean it.. Keep going man.. U r just next to Tony Conan, The writer..

Ur Book is the master piece.. I Mean it.. Keep going man.. U r just next to Tony Conan, The writer..

If you had actually read the book your comments might have some value. As usual Indians resort to vague criticism and sarcasm as anything specific would be too dangerous for discussion.

I loved ur analytical skills.. U r a real genious man.. Comparable with Tony Conan... Hats off to u..

I suppose Akhand Bharat forms the core theme of your book. A concept that has been trashed and now is just another myth. Anyways, good luck Munshi.

A suggestion:

Write some fiction stuff man. Conspiracy theories perhaps. You'll definitely get some readership! :angel:

I suppose Akhand Bharat forms the core theme of your book. A concept that has been trashed and now is just another myth. Anyways, good luck Munshi.

A suggestion:

Write some fiction stuff man. Conspiracy theories perhaps. You'll definitely get some readership! :angel:

Akhand Bharat is an important theme in the book but it is actually the sourced materials and evidence that I provide which makes the book different and dangerous.

Akhand Bharat is an important theme in the book but it is actually the sourced materials and evidence that I provide which makes the book different and dangerous.

What different and Dangerous ? I am sure you have not even offered to pay for cheap publicity of the book to even to this forum.

What different and Dangerous ? I am sure you have not even offered to pay for cheap publicity of the book to even to this forum.

Read the book. PDF put the review as a thread without payment. Nothing wrong in that.

Back
Top Bottom