What's new

Book Review - THE INDIA DOCTRINE (1947-2007)

Great book but i have to admit it, no courage to read it.
I hope Indian gov includes a chapter in school syllabus about this book and Munshi

Great book but i have to admit it, no courage to read it.
I hope Indian gov includes a chapter in school syllabus about this book and Munshi

Thats why I keep on Saying Munshi is gr8.. Munshi should be considered as the father of conspiracy theory.. really a genious going unnoticed...

Akhand Bharat is an important theme in the book but it is actually the sourced materials and evidence that I provide which makes the book different and dangerous.

Dangerous as in? I haven't felt the aftershocks yet!

indiandefence. com/forums/f33/pakistan-no-match-indian-military-pakistani-defense-minister-10451/ visit this thread as i can't post a new thread.

A writer as you claim to be does not waste time trolling on some random forum........
Hell u even got banned while promoting that book... :mamba: :mamba:

A writer as you claim to be does not waste time trolling on some random forum........
Hell u even got banned while promoting that book... :mamba: :mamba:

One can only feel proud when banned from the Indian Defence Forum. It simply shows I have the Indians worried.

One can only feel proud when banned from the Indian Defence Forum. It simply shows I have the Indians worried.

You conspiracy theory just make me break into Laugh, If I read complete book, then will die of Laughter Attack.

Anyhow, how many copies are still remaining.

You conspiracy theory just make me break into Laugh, If I read complete book, then will die of Laughter Attack.

Anyhow, how many copies are still remaining.

As I have stated before the only conspiracy theory being propagated is the one by the Indians on PDF against my book. At no point have they attempted a sensible discussion or criticism of my book with many having never even read it but nevertheless they continue their inane attacks.

As I have stated before the only conspiracy theory being propagated is the one by the Indians on PDF against my book. At no point have they attempted a sensible discussion or criticism of my book with many having never even read it but nevertheless they continue their inane attacks.

Discussing a book by a Blog Writer and that also on a Prestigious forum like PDF, Are you serious.

Discussing a book by a Blog Writer and that also on a Prestigious forum like PDF, Are you serious.

The book came many years before the blog. You have it the other way around. Writer first and then the blog.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom