What's new

Book Review - THE INDIA DOCTRINE (1947-2007)

i want to distribute this book in India. Do u have any plan? Commission structure and Target Audience.. I can see a prospect of atleast 1mn copies..

i want to distribute this book in India. Do u have any plan? Commission structure and Target Audience.. I can see a prospect of atleast 1mn copies..

With just the 5000 copies that have been printed it is causing Indians heart burn. If 1 million copies were to be printed it would give Indians a heart attack..... LOLz

No I can't be so cruel ......

With just the 5000 copies that have been printed it is causing Indians heart burn. If 1 million copies were to be printed it would give Indians a heart attack..... LOLz

No I can't be so cruel ......

Who said those will be sold to Indians. There are too many illigal migrants living here.. They will read it and return back to their homeland to c u.:bunny:

Who said those will be sold to Indians. There are too many illigal migrants living here.. They will read it and return back to their homeland to c u.:bunny:

You would prevent Indians from reading the book? Reflects the Indian state of mind over the book .....

You would prevent Indians from reading the book? Reflects the Indian state of mind over the book .....

That was ur choice, I gave u an offer and u said Indians will die of Heart Attack.. Cant help.. Again my offer is still valid.. 1 Mn copies..
Send the business plan..

That was ur choice, I gave u an offer and u said Indians will die of Heart Attack.. Cant help.. Again my offer is still valid.. 1 Mn copies..
Send the business plan..

i-want-you-to-stop-trolling.jpg

Mr. Munshi, do you believe that Bd India co operation is not going to help bd at all? Is that the view of the majority of bd citizens?

Mr. Munshi, do you believe that Bd India co operation is not going to help bd at all? Is that the view of the majority of bd citizens?
Majority of BD citizens favour India Bangladesh co-operation as long as it benefits both sides. The current Awami regime is pro India party and majority of BD citizens do not trust it to make deal wit india which are self beneficiary. If India was serious on co operating with Bangladesh, it wouldn't bank too much on Al.

It will not be a relationship based on partnership and cooperation but one of subservience it will also have the effect of harming relations with China. India objective is not to improve trade relations but to dominate the region and eliminate Chinese influence in South Asia. Bangladesh will merely become a tool of Indian foreign policy similar to that of a colony or protectorate. There is enough evidence in the book taken from mostly Indian sources that suggest my analysis is correct. It is not Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, Nepalese or Sri Lankans saying these things but Indian officials and commentators themselves over a period of 60 years.

It will not be a relationship based on partnership and cooperation but one of subservience it will also have the effect of harming relations with China. India objective is not to improve trade relations but to dominate the region and eliminate Chinese influence in the region. Bangladesh will merely become a tool of Indian foreign policy similar to that of a colony or protectorate. There is enough evidence in the book taken from mostly Indian sources that suggest my analysis is correct. It is not Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, Nepalese or Sri Lankans saying these things but Indian officials and commentators themselves over a period of 60 years.

You have this upside down Mr. Munshi, it is more like Bangladeshis creating Colonies in India thru illegal migrations..

I bet after 60 years, the Indians, who you pose as reference for you book, are turning 180 degrees based on real fact of Bangladeshis migration for the last 60 years...

P.s.

Shouldn't this thread to be closed, since we have discussed it to the grave..............

Shouldn't this thread to be closed, since we have discussed it to the grave..............

Actually the book has not been discussed. Indians simply mock the book but have at no point in the last two years attempted to challenge the book's contents. I will only be satisfied when there has been a full and proper discussion.

Actually the book has not been discussed. Indians simply mock the book but have at no point in the last two years attempted to challenge the actual contents of the book. I will only be satisfied when there has been a proper discussion.

Now you have peaked my interest, since you did not respond to heart of the answer, but replied on the afterthought.

Who or Whom are the Indian references that you providing in the book?

Now you have peaked my interest, since you did not respond to heart of the answer, but replied on the afterthought.

Who or Whom are the Indian references that you providing in the book?

After 2 years I have peaked your interest!:drag:

There are thousands of references. Read the book!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom