What's new

Book Review - THE INDIA DOCTRINE (1947-2007)

Wrong thinking. Bangladesh can only develop in co-operation with India. There is no other way.

Second, you are too small to even look at India much less putting it in it's place.

I hope the new democratically elected government increases co-operation with India and takes strong action against all corrupt people.
Do u think we are a province of India :O are u an
Insane ......... :rofl:

This pretty much concludes the hidustani thinking towards neighboring countries in general and BD in particular......... Bullies running berserk.....:lol:
Indian foolish comments just make me laugh :whistle: ... ye log hamesha yeh sochte hai,wo log jo bhi samjhaye ,ya phir jo bhi kahen ge ......wohi chale gai.thts why ,they said : bd can develop only by co operating with India.Brother !! Hum Log Sikkim Nahi,Bangal Hy Hum ,Vo Bhi east bengal.Hum kolkatta ki Babulog Nahi,so say this to them , as they are u'r provincial poeople. And Pakistan Is Our Brother.Afghans Are Also Our Brother.Moreover All We Are Muslim,We'll Decide How The Relation Will B with Bharat.Aur is liye tumhara asa sochna toh door , kehna bhi galat hy ,aur paap bhi.

:) this guy seems to be from dark age.
Bilkul thik kaha aapne bhai . banda abhi bhi soch rahe hy , " Yeh Undevided Bharat Hy ,Is Lia Bd (east bengal/pakistan ) , Pakistan ( west Pak) Sab Kuch K Upar Is Ki Hi Huqumaat Chale Gi " . Hamein Toh Lagta Hain Bhai Is Bande Ko History Books Gift Karna Chahiye , Ho Sakei Thoda Bahut Knowledge Hashil Kar jaye ....

Indian foolish comments just make me laugh :whistle: ... ye log hamesha yeh sochte hai,wo log jo bhi samjhaye ,ya phir jo bhi kahen ge ......wohi chale gai.thts why ,they said : bd can develop only by co operating with India.Brother !! Hum Log Sikkim Nahi,Bangal Hy Hum ,Vo Bhi east bengal.Hum kolkatta ki Babulog Nahi,so say this to them , as they are u'r provincial poeople. And Pakistan Is Our Brother.Afghans Are Also Our Brother.Moreover All We Are Muslim,We'll Decide How The Relation Will B with Bharat.Aur is liye tumhara asa sochna toh door , kehna bhi galat hy ,aur paap bhi.

Wow a Bangladeshi who posts in broken Urdu, spells Kolkata as Kolkatta and poses in front of Pakistani flag!

Make no mistake, no Calcuttan would ever touch you by a 10 meter long barge pole!

Wow a Bangladeshi who posts in broken Urdu, spells Kolkata as Kolkatta and poses in front of Pakistani flag!

Make no mistake, no Calcuttan would ever touch you by a 10 meter long barge pole!

Seems like a razakaar who was rejected by the Pakistanis.

Can't even speak coherently....

we dont care about u calcuttans.bengali has its origin from eastern magadh or present bangladesh not west bengal.it is we who created the language,who created bangla culture not u'r provincial dada babu.so it would be better tht first u gain some knowledge and speak like an wise,dont make us laugh by your childish comments . In Bangladesh, Every Calcuttans are hated , moreover our culture is superior than theirs..so we dont care ab8 'ere touch :rofl:

Seems like a razakaar who was rejected by the Pakistanis.

Can't even speak coherently....
Well first tell me how many your people does.many place of your so called bharatmata still dont utter a word of hindi well.speaking toh door ki bat ,kuch log toh samajh teh bhi nahi...akhir yeh hindi hain kia . but we bangladeshi not just understnd hindi many of us can write hindi,urdu,arabic.ha tum log jase d=r likhte ho,uska problm kamse kam hamari bhasa mein nahin hy,urdu main bhi nai.toh is meh humlog ka kia galti......:rofl:

we dont care about u calcuttans.bengali has its origin from eastern magadh or present bangladesh not west bengal.it is we who created the language,who created bangla culture not u'r provincial dada babu.so it would be better tht first u gain some knowledge and speak like an wise,dont make us laugh by your childish comments . In Bangladesh, Every Calcuttans are hated , moreover our culture is superior than theirs..so we dont care ab8 'ere touch :rofl:

Answer one question, where is Bangladesh, or change your flag to your country.

One should never shy to display own country flag, be mard.

Paap nahin, gunah! Idiot.
my dear frnd paap is a sanskrit word,also used in bengali ,urdu just like gunah.and in prakrit it is pava . and for your kind information,even in your hindi there is so many bengali word.dont try to tell me about gunah and paap.both means same , and that is sin.and gunah is not actualy urdu its an arabic word.so no matter what one use,matter what u write is understandable or not.many of your people nowadays speak in hinglish,so first correct them .whn you ,yourself speak wrong,do wrong how can you people dare to say others wrong ? This is the difference between u and us.we criticise people but only on that time when we know that we ourself dont do this .but u people without being have a true knowledge..say anything. lol lol :smokin: .......

my dear frnd paap is a sanskrit word,also used in bengali ,urdu just like gunah.and in prakrit it is pava . and for your kind information,even in your hindi there is so many bengali word.dont try to tell me about gunah and paap.both means same , and that is sin.and gunah is not actualy urdu its an arabic word.so no matter what one use,matter what u write is understandable or not.many of your people nowadays speak in hinglish,so first correct them .whn you ,yourself speak wrong,do wrong how can you people dare to say others wrong ? This is the difference between u and us.we criticise people but only on that time when we know that we ourself dont do this .but u people without being have a true knowledge..say anything. lol lol :smokin: .......

How many copies are still remaining.

Answer one question, where is Bangladesh, or change your flag to your country.

One should never shy to display own country flag, be mard.
Thats why I show it on country flag.ABout Pakistany Flag ,It's my visit on a medical college in bogra,coz my mother is a proffesor of it and one of the famous infertility xpert in our country and the room was pakistani students..and it was the time of world cup.And yes ,my maternal grandfather was the secretery genral of muslim league in bogra azizur haque college. He was the most richest businessman on East Pakistan and presidnt of naogaon chember and commerce.with your country he also had a trade relation.and his grandfather was the zamindar of Rajsahi,still there is his ancestors palace which is now a govt meausium.
And onething to be clarified,in ones profile one can use any flag.it may be his countrys may not be his countrys. is mein problem kia hai ...!!agar country ki hi baat hain toh hamein toh Iraqi jhanda show krna chahiye tha,kiyun ki from both side my ancestors are Iraqi Sayeed.And whn i have shown it on country flag(bd flag) is there anymore necessity to show it twice !! I dont think so.and about Pakistan ,affection for them or their for us is natural. once we were the same nation.aur ek akhiri lafz hai yeh ki , duniya ke sab muslim bhai bhai hain.chahe vo pak ho,bd ho,afghan etc jo bhi ho our first identity we are muslim.thts why we are united & any muslim country can show affection for any,fight for any other muslim country.so devidation of international border doesnot affect us.
We are like Allama Iqbals this verse : Chin vo Arab hamaraa
hindostaaN hamaara
Muslim hain hum; watan hai
saara jahaaN hamaara. " that is why i can use pakistany flag,i can use bd flag,i can use afghani,saudian flag even i can address them as my own people.

Back
Top Bottom