What's new

Book Review - THE INDIA DOCTRINE (1947-2007)

No ridicule.

Totally awed!!

Awesome!

Totally awesome!

:rofl:

The sales must have gone up.

Is it in the same genre of Harry Potter?

It must be give Harry Porter a run for its money!

No ridicule.

Totally awed!!

Awesome!

Totally awesome!

:rofl:

The sales must have gone up.

Is it in the same genre of Harry Potter?

It must be give Harry Porter a run for its money!

Fortunately The India Doctrine is not a book of fantasy ........... It is selling very well considering Bangladeshis are not known for book reading except for fiction. As I mentioned earlier, as you have not read the book your are really not in a good position to comment on its contents.

Fortunately The India Doctrine is not a book of fantasy ........... It is selling very well considering Bangladeshis are not known for book reading except for fiction. As I mentioned earlier, as you have not read the book your are really not in a good position to comment on its contents.

it must be selling well.

A barrister with briefs cannot find time to chat on a forum.

and one has to find ways to keep his table with food come what may even if his actual profession flags.

Actually I am involved in my family business. These issues are of course completely irrelevant to the merit of my book.

An abstract comment on the book business.

Writing sensational stuff is very good business.

More so, when it is marketed in a market built on fantasies and day dreams as also pathetic people finding solace in blaming all and sundry for mistakes of their own doing leading to their sad state!

Interesting thread :lol:. But contrary to what our dear neighbours believe, if we really had a doctrine as they mention it here, we would have been far, far ahead of what we are currently. You can definitely bet on that.

Actually I am involved in my family business. These issues are of course completely irrelevant to the merit of my book.

Any new project soon to be published? If so, appoint me as a reseller.. I want to join u in selling ur dream works in the future accross india.. We both will make fool of others.. :bounce:

Any new project soon to be published? If so, appoint me as a reseller.. I want to join u in selling ur dream works in the future accross india.. We both will make fool of others.. :bounce:

I am more interested to discuss the contents of my book rather than the rantings of your wild imagination on this thread.

Yuck, Man with his hands in cookie Jar Self promoting his ....... again.

No actually the Indians seem to be promoting the book. They just can't stop trying to undermine and ridicule it which ironically creates even more interest.

No actually the Indians seem to be promoting the book. They just can't stop trying to undermine and ridicule it which ironically creates even more interest.

Yes Even more interest!! So how u doin now a days? I think India Doctrine should be a part of School Syllebus in BD.. Ghare ghare India Doctrine ar tumi ghar chara... Come up with something new man, something good and positive.. U can do better...

Yes Even more interest!! So how u doin now a days? I think India Doctrine should be a part of School Syllebus in BD.. Ghare ghare India Doctrine ar tumi ghar chara... Come up with something new man, something good and positive.. U can do better...

Actually the book has become compulsory reading for many diplomats, politicians, students and military personnel in Bangladesh.

There is a shortage of competence in Bangladesh?

No wonder there is so much of hostility in Bangladesh.

xxskelwalk.gif

Must have been the staple during the Jamaait coalition with BNP in govt!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom